Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Ohh god missy you are all go. Very exciting. I really hope things pick up for you soon. Make sure and stay on your feet and moving as much as possible, speed things along! I hope things progress more now for you if you don't want the induction xx

Well when I was induced they broke my waters cos doin that often helps yr body know it's time! So fingers crossed yr body will catch up with yr mind!' Xx

Still nothing really, other than a lot of pain! But it's not productive pain, doesn't feel like it's going anywhere and I managed to get some sleep through it so it can't be that bad...

Just managed a tiny bit of sleep so off to bounce on my ball again xxx

Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: Brands, Feeding, Nursery, Bathing, Everything!

Still nothing really, other than a lot of pain! But it's not productive pain, doesn't feel like it's going anywhere and I managed to get some sleep through it so it can't be that bad...

Just managed a tiny bit of sleep so off to bounce on my ball again xxx

Woo! Clever baby!
You might manage it, you still have 8hrs! Lots of walking, bouncing on your ball, up and down the stairs if you can. Make sure you eat and drink little and often during the day-or if you're hungry have a proper meal, as more than likely, once you get to Hosp they won't let you.
Good luck! Remember, try to relax, as increased adrenaline means the oxytocin doesn't work! Keep us posted! Xxx

Woo! Clever baby! You might manage it, you still have 8hrs! Lots of walking, bouncing on your ball, up and down the stairs if you can. Make sure you eat and drink little and often during the day-or if you're hungry have a proper meal, as more than likely, once you get to Hosp they won't let you. Good luck! Remember, try to relax, as increased adrenaline means the oxytocin doesn't work! Keep us posted! Xxx

Thanks hun! I'm on my ball eating cheese sandwiches lol ;) I have constant pressure and pain (mainly in my back) but no proper contractions. It's torture, I need this to turn into something... xxx

Thanks hun! I'm on my ball eating cheese sandwiches lol ;) I have constant pressure and pain (mainly in my back) but no proper contractions. It's torture, I need this to turn into something... xxx

Aww fingers crossed it does Sarah x What time are you going to back up to the hospital if it doesn't progress? xx

Aww fingers crossed it does Sarah x What time are you going to back up to the hospital if it doesn't progress? xx

I'm back in for 10pm for the induction if nothing's happened. Think happy labour thoughts! xxx

I'm back in for 10pm for the induction if nothing's happened. Think happy labour thoughts! xxx

Thinking LOTS of happy labour thoughts for the next 6 hours! Xx

Snap!!!!xx

Wonder how Saz is getting on xx

Wonder how Saz is getting on xx

Better than me I would think given that's she's not on minis lol! ;) At least I hope she's getting on better than me, this is bloody torture! xxx

It'll all be over soon Sarah then you'll have your little boy in your arms and all this will be forgotten xx

I can't wait! Please hurry up little dude... xxx

I can't wait! Please hurry up little dude... xxx

I know this stage is like limbo, you feel you aren't getting anywhere but are in pain. Believe me it can progress really quickly from there. I'd say once you get back into hospital and they look at you you'll be more dialated than you think. Just keep moving and get baby well down. xx

I know this stage is like limbo, you feel you aren't getting anywhere but are in pain. Believe me it can progress really quickly from there. I'd say once you get back into hospital and they look at you you'll be more dialated than you think. Just keep moving and get baby well down. xx

I hope so! I think I might have dilated a bit more after they did the internal as I had a bit of bleeding and a show. It's really slowed down in the last few hours though. I'm still getting pain but it's too consistent to be contractions :/ xxx

I hope so! I think I might have dilated a bit more after they did the internal as I had a bit of bleeding and a show. It's really slowed down in the last few hours though. I'm still getting pain but it's too consistent to be contractions :/ xxx

Come on baby... Go go go! Can't wait to see you x

Hey ladies. Bit of a gross question... I know most of us have had increased CM throughout. But... Has anyone had a MASSIVE amount of EWCM at any stage???
Went to the loo yesterday (wee) n when I wiped there was the biggest amount of it that ever seen!!! Iv had bit of EWCM in the earlier days if being pregnant but not so much lately. But this was a huge amount!!
Was thinking it might be the plug due to the slimy-ness etc but it wasn't at all pink/brown. Was just like the usual EWCM in a higher volume....

Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: Brands, Feeding, Nursery, Bathing, Everything!

I'm sorry Frances you will have to translate! What's CM and EWCM? I didn't get much sleep last night, not on the ball! X

I'm sorry Frances you will have to translate! What's CM and EWCM? I didn't get much sleep last night, not on the ball! X
Sorry.. Cervical Mucus and Egg White Cervical Mucus...
TTC abbreviations... lol

Back