Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Am going to ignore the whole saga of the day. Can't believe what I've just read!!!
Jono excused himself for a moment shortly after red face. So I think yea, he shed ar tear but am sure there'll be more when we're home.

Am going to ignore the whole saga of the day. Can't believe what I've just read!!!
Jono excused himself for a moment shortly after red face. So I think yea, he shed ar tear but am sure there'll be more when we're home.

Awww bless him :) He must be so proud Frances xx

I honestly can't remember of Tom cried, I was out of it. I do remember just looking at each other with tears in our eyes when Cole was taken to be cleaned but I don't know if he cried cried. I think there was a lot of shock for both of us, like "we've got a baby" so it didn't sink in enough to make us cry immediately. But he's cried since and will cry again. The first time they do things is really emotional. And I think having a baby just turns you soppy full stop. Tom cried when his dad left after he came to meet Cole and he's used to saying bye to his parents with them living nearly 200 miles away.

Ladies... I need you all to work together and send some serious labour vibes my way lol :vibes:

Getting fed up now, and also been told they think I have carpal tunnel which is making my hands huge and painful! And they won't look at inducing me til 12 days over...1ST MARCH!!! ahhhhh...

Please help lol xx

I've clearly missed something....what's happened??? I didn't get chance to look for your diary yet! Xx

(sends lots of labour vibes) xxx

I think we both had a little cry when we got our first hold after he came out of incubator :)

Ladies... I need you all to work together and send some serious labour vibes my way lol :vibes: Getting fed up now, and also been told they think I have carpal tunnel which is making my hands huge and painful! And they won't look at inducing me til 12 days over...1ST MARCH!!! ahhhhh... Please help lol xx

MASSIVE labour vibes coming your way!!!! Xxx

I've clearly missed something....what's happened??? I didn't get chance to look for your diary yet! Xx

Susie I think Frances might have meant the whole BF versus FF debacle as I don't remember reading anything on her diary. Might be wrong though...?xx

Ladies... I need you all to work together and send some serious labour vibes my way lol :vibes: Getting fed up now, and also been told they think I have carpal tunnel which is making my hands huge and painful! And they won't look at inducing me til 12 days over...1ST MARCH!!! ahhhhh... Please help lol xx

Massive labour vibes coming your way! Let's see if your man sheds a tear or two ;)

Oh nothijg susie... Just my lady baby made her entrance into the world this morning :) Sending is many as possible labour vibes Jess xxx

I hope your the start of the nice quick births to follow over the next few weeks ;)

Labour vibes!!! Bless you, I had carpal tunnel towards the end and it's not nice :( My hands were huge and sausagey and one of my fingers kept getting stuck half way and it really bloody hurt. I remember how hard typing was the last couple of weeks at work - ow!

She'll be here soon! I don't think you'll be induced, dunno why but I just have a feeling ;) xxx

Sending labour vibes your way Jess hope she comes soon xx

Btw - I'm fine girls, I have chocolate and a sleepy little boy on my lap ;) But thank you all for your support. Dunno what I'd do without you all, flounder I think! Much love to all <3 xxx

Btw - I'm fine girls, I have chocolate and a sleepy little boy on my lap ;) But thank you all for your support. Dunno what I'd do without you all, flounder I think! Much love to all <3 xxx

I'm so glad to hear it.

I for one was shocked to read what had been written!!! Utterly shocked!!!

And I too had chocolate in the form of a malteaser bunny!! ;-) xxxx

Glad to hear it xx

Chocolate and baby cuddles make everything ok :D

Glad you're ok lovely xxx

Back