Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Happy Mothers Day to all of you x

Your all absolutely beautiful people and deserve the very best today and every other day :)

Lots of love,

Amelia and me :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Moan alert!!

Why do some people insist on making you feel like a twit?! (Replace I for A)

I don't put pics of Stevie on my Facebook account, sometimes have his head etc on but only really used one where his face can be seen,
Anyway, this morning I posted the pic below and one of my 'friends' comments with 'did u buy that for yrself?' I made a joke about saying Stevie went to buy me it and she replied with 'so yes then'

Why does it upset me?? Or maybe annoy me is a eater term to use?!

I didn't out the pic of my gifts on FB cos hubby's family always make snide comments about gifts and money spent etc and now one of my friends makes me feel daft.

I'm starting to think FB is only a source of evil!!

I've waited a long time to be a mummy and want to celebrate it! ;-(

Bring on my chocolate (which second photo is of my chocolate which fell into by cup! Lol)

Right moan over. Xx

Attachments

• image-2205659682.jpg
    image-2205659682.jpg
    672.5 KB · Views: 111
  • image-1645157111.jpg
    image-1645157111.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 106
Wow Cai that's so nasty that would annoy me anyway! X

That's definitely jealousy I would delete them, I hate Facebook but like Frances I'm too nosey too delete it. Enjoy Mother's Day and don't let it get you down xx

Happy Mother's Day to all you yummy mummy's and almost yummy mummy's much love xx

FB is the cause of so much rubbish!! But it's hard to quit. I deactivated my account for a couple of months at the start of 2013 when I got fed up of baby announcements but it was hard work not getting all the gossip. Just ignore her Cai, you know the truth xx

Sounds jealous cai and bang out of order! Delete and ignore I say!

Happy Mother's Day to all you yummy mummy's and yummy-mummy's-to-be xx

Well I do feel sorry for people who are jealous... :-( poor girl. I def shouldn't feel bad for putting my mug pic online... I have loadsa friends putting their gifts and cards online etc so shouldn't be made to feel bad!

Hope everyone's had a good day xxx

Ladies is it normal to have really painful nipples at this stage. I was woken up at 1 am with what felt like a hot poker being pushed down my nipple it lasted about an hour and blooming hurt!
I'm also getting a lot of twingy period pains probably nothing to get excited about but at least it feels like something's happening xxx

Ladies is it normal to have really painful nipples at this stage. I was woken up at 1 am with what felt like a hot poker being pushed down my nipple it lasted about an hour and blooming hurt! I'm also getting a lot of twingy period pains probably nothing to get excited about but at least it feels like something's happening xxx

I had a lot of nipple pain but it was all the way through. It got worse when I was cold so I used to blast my hairdryer on them or lay a microwaved wheat bag on them. I just assumed it was normal. Possibly something to do with milk maybe? Sorry I can't be more help. Yay to the pains!! Hopefully bubba will decide to make their big entrance soon xxx

Ladies is it normal to have really painful nipples at this stage. I was woken up at 1 am with what felt like a hot poker being pushed down my nipple it lasted about an hour and blooming hurt! I'm also getting a lot of twingy period pains probably nothing to get excited about but at least it feels like something's happening xxx

Mine were quite bad all the way through but I do remember them being worse at the end. The cold really didn't help though. I remember having to wear breast pads towards the end, not because I was leaking but because I couldn't stand the feel of them touching my clothes! xxx

I had got quite a tight pj top on so maybe that was aggravating them might sleep in a bra with pads in tonight and see if that helps, I thought they were going to fall off or at least be bleeding lol I'm such a hypochondriac xx

After almost 3 months of no sickness I've been ill this morning :(
Did have a coughing fit beforehand which I think triggered it, but there was a lot of it :(
Also very achy, my arms especially.
Has anyone else had sickness so close to the end?
And the achy arms?
I do feel like I'm coming down with something tho...

After almost 3 months of no sickness I've been ill this morning :( Did have a coughing fit beforehand which I think triggered it, but there was a lot of it :( Also very achy, my arms especially. Has anyone else had sickness so close to the end? And the achy arms? I do feel like I'm coming down with something tho...

I had the projectile voms in the last couple of weeks but I think it was heartburn related. It was scary though, no build up to being sick at all - just sudden sick!

Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

One Born ladies :)

I think this is the one where the lady is practically giving birth in the car park lol (the one in the opening credits) xx

I'm watching it too .. Not sure if it's a good idea!
I'm already emotional but watching this always makes me ball.
The lady or couple I should say that are on at the mo are so brave and holding it together so well .. It must be so frightening to have to go through a situation like theirs :(
Xx

I know I watched it from behind my hands they were so incredibly brave, I just hope that the little one keeps on fighting its a miracle when they thought he wouldn't survive the first couple of days. The girl in the car park made me laugh bless her xxx

Back