Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Ooo I obv need to watch this one! I haven't seen any of this series, Benn refuses to watch it and I tend to fast watch when I get chance. Will make a special effort today x

Just thought I'd share....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 115
Joshua is now 10 weeks 3 days old and I still havnt had a period...is this normal??!!

I'm probably not a very good example with the PCOS but Cole was 13 weeks old yesterday and I started bleeding last night and came on properly today.

Hi girls just rechecking my hospital bag and wondered how many outfits and vests you took for baby ?
Also how big was your hospital bag ., I feel like mine is huge lol and with baby's changing bag aswel I look like I'm planning on staying a week haha.
X

Hi girls just rechecking my hospital bag and wondered how many outfits and vests you took for baby ? Also how big was your hospital bag ., I feel like mine is huge lol and with baby's changing bag aswel I look like I'm planning on staying a week haha. X

I packed 3 of everything but needed more cos I was in for three days after Seth was born and a lot of his clothes didn't fit him anyway so I had to send my mum and Colin out shopping lol. He was spitting up mucus for the first couple of days so we had a lot of outfit changes!

My bag was massive, I took a small suitcase plus changing bag! I used pretty much everything in it too, plus extras that Colin brought in for me. Then again I was in for longer than normal so it might be that I would have needed less stuff if I'd had a natural birth... xxx

I had 2 bags and a changing bag lol but then I was going in for a section, For baby I had 7 sleep suits, 7 vests, 4 pairs scratch mittens, 7 bibs, pack of nappies, cotton wool balls, hats, cardigan and 2 blankets! And I think that was it, they must have though I was moving in lol xx

Thanks girls , I think its better to have too much stuff and be prepared than to not have enough so I'm going to leave my bag as it is now!
I keep going in baby's room and taking stuff out of the bag then putting it back in and then thinking what if I've forgotten something but
I'm sure I'm just being paranoid.

Thanks girls , I think its better to have too much stuff and be prepared than to not have enough so I'm going to leave my bag as it is now!
I keep going in baby's room and taking stuff out of the bag then putting it back in and then thinking what if I've forgotten something but
I'm sure I'm just being paranoid.

I just had a second bag with exactly the same in left at home just in case... As it turned out I used 1 sleepsuit from my hospital bag!!! Lol

What do you girls use for a 'nappy bin'?
Just wondering if those nappy disposal units are worth the money!

What do you girls use for a 'nappy bin'?
Just wondering if those nappy disposal units are worth the money!

I just put nappies in nappy bags n in the kitchen bin!! It's changed daily n down the far end of the kitchen so nowhere near food r good prepping areas

I just put nappies in nappy bags n in the kitchen bin!! It's changed daily n down the far end of the kitchen so nowhere near food r good prepping areas

We do the same x

I'm thinking of just getting a cheap bin to put in the nursery just for nappies and then emptying it daily and putting it down the side of the house with the recycling, seems the best way?

And me! We have a box in the bedroom that overnight nappy bags go in which we take downstairs every morning. Everything goes in the kitchen bin and that's emptied in the evening usually. I'm definitely not convinced those nappy disposal things are worth it...

Back