Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Thanks guys I think that's what I will do. Knew you would all get it! Benn thinks I'm being silly. Will leave it a few days and ring. Will let you know what happens! Xx

Ladies - it's occurred to me that we (me included) have started being a touch negative....so does anyone fancy the 100 days happy challenge??

I'm thinking a new thread where we can post our happy moment/ thought etc for 100days!! :)

Some of u may have seen photos etc with the hashtag... We could do that??

Anyone with me?? Xxx

Attachments

• image-2193126925.jpg
    image-2193126925.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Sounds like a good idea :)

Ladies - it's occurred to me that we (me included) have started being a touch negative....so does anyone fancy the 100 days happy challenge?? I'm thinking a new thread where we can post our happy moment/ thought etc for 100days!! :) Some of u may have seen photos etc with the hashtag... We could do that?? Anyone with me?? Xxx

I'm currently on day six of it on IG but I'm up for it! I can have two on the go, happy thoughts can only be a good thing!!!! Get that thread started xx

I'm currently on day six of it on IG but I'm up for it! I can have two on the go, happy thoughts can only be a good thing!!!! Get that thread started xx

Where is best to put it?? I was going to out it in the slimming world off topic but we aren't all on SW... Where will people find it?? X

Where is best to put it?? I was going to out it in the slimming world off topic but we aren't all on SW... Where will people find it?? X

Erm, there's a General Weight loss section or a challenges one? It's technically a challenge I suppose? Or it wouldn't hurt to put it in the SW bit? I'm sure they wouldn't mind us WW-ers joining in ;) x

Erm, there's a General Weight loss section or a challenges one? It's technically a challenge I suppose? Or it wouldn't hurt to put it in the SW bit? I'm sure they wouldn't mind us WW-ers joining in ;) x

I've put it in 'general weight loss' then the 'challenges' section.

It's called:

#100dayshappy challenge - please join in

Looking forward to seeing everyone's happiness xxx

I've put it in 'general weight loss' then the 'challenges' section. It's called: #100dayshappy challenge - please join in Looking forward to seeing everyone's happiness xxx

Excellent!! I'm hoping to have my happy this afternoon so I'll post then!!xx

I was in Tesco this morning when I 'felt' baby move right into my 'lady parts' it was an odd sensation and I'm assuming its baby's head moving into my pelvis?
My bump does look like its dropped and I feel like I've got a ball between my legs!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 60
I can never tell when a bump has dropped.. Even though I've been there.. lol People would saying it had dropped but I was always like "has it? Doesn't look any diff to me" lol You look fab hun!!

Hubby and my mum told me mine had dropped...then the day after told me it has risen!! (I'm not even sure if this is possible lol) xx

I've been told by many people over the last 3 weeks that my bump has dropped but I can't tell the diff!

Ladies I need bedtime advice please.

Up until now Cole's night time routine has been:

6pm bath
6.15pm bottle
6.30pm sleep
10.30pm bottle & nappy change
3am bottle
6-7am get up

I really struggle to keep him up past 6-6.30pm as he gets really morngy, even though he naps well through the day. The past few days he's been up at 5.30 which is a killer! He doesn't want a bottle, he just wants to get up. He won't have his bottle until about 7am so I can't feed him at 5.30 then put him back down. I'm thinking of trying to get his bedtime to 8pm so start his routine at 7.30 and hope he'll sleep later in the morning. How do I keep him up until then when, come 5-5.30, he gets really restless and unsettled? His day naps are usually 8-10 and 1-3 ish with the odd 10-20 minutes here and there.

Sorry hun.. I take lead from Éabha so can't help :( Hope you get some answers... xx

Does she have a set bedtime or do you just put her to bed as and when?x

Some babies are early risers and other like to get up later, I know that doesn't help much :)

My oldest son has always got up at 5:30-6am since he was a baby and at 7 years old still does .. I just had to get used to it. I used change him and give him some toys in his cot, hoping he would play for a while or just brought him in bed with us and snuggle with him.

His bed time routine was very like yours, we tried putting him to bed later but the crying and moaning - just made us as parents stressed - the crying really gets in to your head! So we went back to the old routine and every body was much happier, less crying and stress. Even now at 7 years bath and bed by 6:30-7pm or grumpy sons :)

One year we let our sons stay up for New Year's Eve - they still both got up at 6am next morning!! It's their body clock controlling when they wake up ..

We had a similar routine Sarah and had a few early wake ups and then she settled in again to 7ish. How dark is it in your room? For us it wasn't an issue as we were going into winter but maybe the lighter mornings are affecting him?
Also you could try nudging his naps a little bit? 8 becomes 8.30, 1 becomes 1.30, might keep him going a little longer in the evening? Or give him a nap around 4.30?
Agree with you it's a killer though! Xx

Just been to toilet and I have quite a lot of brown discharge I don't have any pains at all I'm thinking it's probably just my plug bouncing on my ball now in case it's the start of something any advise sorry I know it's a bit of a gross one! Xx

Fingers crossed it's the start of something xx

Back