Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Sorry to hear about your leg Jess- I've been really lucky in not suffering with swollen hands/feet but I'm totally with you on the hip and pelvis pain.
I can walk but it takes me twice as long to get anywhere!!
And baby is so low it feels like its gonna drop out at any moment!
Nesting is a sign that labour's imminent!!
I've not had it, hubby is disappointed, I think he was secretly hoping I'd go on a mad cleaning spree- nope haha I don't do cleaning!!
All I've wanted to do is bake cakes, etc lol instead!

Think princess peach might disagree with nesting meaning labour is imminent. She was nesting enough for all if us coming to her due date..... Lol

Think princess peach might disagree with nesting meaning labour is imminent. She was nesting enough for all if us coming to her due date..... Lol

Ha ha. This is true.

I dont believe in any "signs" or old wives tales etc anymore. I fecking did everything all the websites said and was still 2 weeks late with a long induction. ;) I think id still be pregnant now if they hadnt started me off lol lazy child xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha ha. This is true.

I dont believe in any "signs" or old wives tales etc anymore. I fecking did everything all the websites said and was still 2 weeks late with a long induction. ;) I think id still be pregnant now if they hadnt started me off lol lazy child xx

Ha ha ha... But that smile of hers was DEFINITELY worth the wait :) xx

Ha ha. This is true. I dont believe in any "signs" or old wives tales etc anymore. I fecking did everything all the websites said and was still 2 weeks late with a long induction. ;) I think id still be pregnant now if they hadnt started me off lol lazy child xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Same here. Oliver was far too cosy!! X

I think if it wasn't for the GD Cole would have been late. It took six days of induction to get him out, lazy little sod!!

I kinda feel this ones going to be a lazy one... Way to comfy kicking the hell out of me lol. Not really has 'signs' yes I've had few painful pinches here and there. But it's normal really :/

Hopefully will come naturally but my bets are actually been induced for some reason!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I kinda feel this ones going to be a lazy one... Way to comfy kicking the hell out of me lol. Not really has 'signs' yes I've had few painful pinches here and there. But it's normal really :/

Hopefully will come naturally but my bets are actually been induced for some reason!!

Jess I had NO signs at all so don't be disheartened xxx

Jess I had NO signs at all so don't be disheartened xxx

That's good to know. I've lost the constant pressure feeling, which thought was bad but my sis said she didn't even have that before labour, she just woke up in pain/labour xx

That's good to know. I've lost the constant pressure feeling, which thought was bad but my sis said she didn't even have that before labour, she just woke up in pain/labour xx

I don't recall any pressure pain either. Not til actual labour x

Ladies, as É is 12lb her min feeds should be 30oz per day
She already takes 7 oz every 4 hours which gives us 4 feeds per day, n 28oz... I can't pull feeds closer together coz as it us she doesn't always be hungry for a bottle after the 4 hours, so any ideas on how to get the extra bit in???
Was great with the dream feed coz she took an extra 4oz but that's been dropped...
PrincessPeach how do u manage with Amelia??? She's heavier so on more n sleeps do long at night too.....

She already takes 7 oz every 4 hours which gives us 4 feeds per day, n 28oz... I can't pull feeds closer together coz as it us she doesn't always be hungry for a bottle after the 4 hours, so any ideas on how to get the extra bit in???
Was great with the dream feed coz she took an extra 4oz but that's been dropped...
PrincessPeach how do u manage with Amelia??? She's heavier so on more n sleeps do long at night too.....

i wouldn't worry hun, it's only a guide. Everyone is different. You can't force her to have it if she doesn't want it. You could try making 8 oz and if she has it then fine but if she's gaining weight ok and sleeping well she likely doesn't need more. In the same way the average adult needs 2000kcal a day,some need more, some need less xx

i wouldn't worry hun, it's only a guide. Everyone is different. You can't force her to have it if she doesn't want it. You could try making 8 oz and if she has it then fine but if she's gaining weight ok and sleeping well she likely doesn't need more. In the same way the average adult needs 2000kcal a day,some need more, some need less xx

There's always about half an oz left in her 7oz bottles so don't think I'd get 8 in. Not yet anyway. In fairness she's only 2oz off her recommended minimum n if she has a hungry day there's always a bottle ready

Bella is 14lbs (at last weigh in) and has 5x6oz bottles a day. It's only the last couple of weeks that she has been drinking the full bottles though. It's hard when they sleep through the night to cram all the feeds in. I currently feed her at 8am, 10.30am, 1.30pm, 4.30pm and 7pm so do feel that I'm constantly feeding her! I used to feel that it was too soon between Feds and she wasn't always hungry for them but she's got used to it now x

Grr I'm now getting all the emails from apps and websites I've signed up to, congratulating me on my newborn and telling me about baby's first week!!
So blooming annoying when my little one is still not here!!!

Hi hun x

Amelia is 14lbs and has 8oz bottles. An average day is 7:30am, 10:30am, 1:30pm, 4:30pm and around 7:15pm so x5 bottles a day. She doesnt always have the full 8oz, but definitely will have 6-7oz at each feed. Gets her through the night too x

Shes had 3 hour feeds during the day since day 1 when my MW advised I fed her every 3, rather than every 4. So far she hasnt managed to go much longer than 3 hrs between feeds, but I dont mind that at all as obviously she goes all night x

This is why I think Im going to be weaning her early. The bottles onky go up to 9oz and once she starts polishing them off I'll have to look into giving her more xxx

Bella is 14lbs (at last weigh in) and has 5x6oz bottles a day. It's only the last couple of weeks that she has been drinking the full bottles though. It's hard when they sleep through the night to cram all the feeds in. I currently feed her at 8am, 10.30am, 1.30pm, 4.30pm and 7pm so do feel that I'm constantly feeding her! I used to feel that it was too soon between Feds and she wasn't always hungry for them but she's got used to it now x

We're quite similar to you for feeds :) fell asleep after an oz at 6.30 tonight though so had to gently wake him at 10 for a bottle! X

Hi hun x

Amelia is 14lbs and has 8oz bottles. An average day is 7:30am, 10:30am, 1:30pm, 4:30pm and around 7:15pm so x5 bottles a day. She doesnt always have the full 8oz, but definitely will have 6-7oz at each feed. Gets her through the night too x

Shes had 3 hour feeds during the day since day 1 when my MW advised I fed her every 3, rather than every 4. So far she hasnt managed to go much longer than 3 hrs between feeds, but I dont mind that at all as obviously she goes all night x

This is why I think Im going to be weaning her early. The bottles onky go up to 9oz and once she starts polishing them off I'll have to look into giving her more xxx

Ps: I'd say out of the 5 bottles, 2-3 of those will be the full 8oz gone xx

I'm moving him up to 7oz tomorrow to see how he goes, think he's ready for more!

I wouldn't normally think this is of much significance if it'd happened before 40 weeks but I've just had a show and as I'm already 7 days overdue I'm wondering if it means owt??

Back