Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Ladies I need a new monitor I only have a sound one and want to get a video what do you recommend I'm sure you've all told me before bit I can't find the thread sorry!! Xxx

Ladies I need a new monitor I only have a sound one and want to get a video what do you recommend I'm sure you've all told me before bit I can't find the thread sorry!! Xxx

I like the Summer ones. My Dad & sister got some Motorola ones and ended up taking three back but I think some people on here have them and they're fine. Mine is Summer. The only fault with mine is you have to have the monitor plugged in so you can't take it round the house. But it's got a far bigger screen than the ones you can carry round which I prefer x

I've got a Motorola MBP41 and it's really good, had no problems with it x

Yup. Motorola one here too n I love it

image-3602053846.jpg

Another Motorola one here... Had the mbp35 for 3 years until broke. (To be fair it took some beating lol. Got dropped so many times when in the hot tub :/ )

And now onto the mbp36 as has 2 cameras :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Great will have a look, Jess which one did you take back I remember you didn't like one xx

Great will have a look, Jess which one did you take back I remember you didn't like one xx

It was the mbp421. We was going abit cheaper as didnt have the money but it was awful. Images online show clear picture yet I tested it on jacob playing in the living room during the day and it was do dull and crap!
The one we've now has 2 monitors. Think it's 300m range. Wireless or mains. Plays lullabies, can speak through monitor to them and tells you the temp too.
I think a lot of the newer Motorola ones are like that though as the one I had 3yr ago did also :)

Did any one have or been offered whooping cough jab ? Im having mine next midwife appointment cant see anything on good old google about being unsafe just wondering what you think ?

Did any one have or been offered whooping cough jab ? Im having mine next midwife appointment cant see anything on good old google about being unsafe just wondering what you think ?

I had it. Would rather risk the jab than risk whooping cough in the little one but that's just my opinion. It stung slightly more than the flu one but no after effects or anything x

I had it just had a sore arm no other side effects :)

I agree with the others. Would rather pass my antibodies on to the baby, and it only stung a little bit. X

I dont mind having it, just wondering what people thought. Suppose you always have to weigh up the positives with side effects. Not bothered about side effects for me as long as theres non for baby. Thanks for putting my mind at rest ladies xx

I dont mind having it, just wondering what people thought. Suppose you always have to weigh up the positives with side effects. Not bothered about side effects for me as long as theres non for baby. Thanks for putting my mind at rest ladies xx

That's what I thought. It's a small price to pay really. They can never be sure on anything as far as medication during pregnancy is concerned as it's not something that can be tested properly so I tend to ignore the horror stories posted online x

Connor is still full of cold (6days,) anyone suggest anything to help?? The vapour rub I have is 3month+
He's so bunged up :( x

Connor is still full of cold (6days,) anyone suggest anything to help?? The vapour rub I have is 3month+ He's so bunged up :( x Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Oliver had a cold early on. We put baby olbas on a cloth and it hang it near him, put boiling water with baby olbas in it in his room, take him into the bathroom whilst oh was having a hot shower.... Or you could use one of those nasal things where you essentially suck the snot out. Poor little man. It's horrible when they get a cold so young :(

Back