Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Thanks ladies
Im bottle feedin.
We brought some doctor browns bottles but they havent seem 2 work at all really so got some anti colic teats for her bottles.
I am usin infacol so will continue t use it.. gripe water doesnt seem to really help.
In regards to tummy time do u mean massaging it ect? I have been doin this. She went 10 while ten past 6 today tho so i feel recharged incase todays as bad. She jus dint sleep yesterday poor thing so i can imagine she needed it
Xx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tummy time meaning lie her face down on her tummy, I used to do it over my knees, glad you had a decent night xx

Ooooo silly me :eek: She doesnt like layin on her front buf will defo try her later xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I used to lay Cole on my knee and swish my legs from side to side. He hated being on his tummy but didn't mind it that way x

Hope it helps!

A little while ago someone asked about Christmas presents. Well I cannot recommend this enough! It's brilliant and she loves it. The teapot sings different songs depending what setting you put it on and makes different noises. It's a shame it's a bit girly IMO but if I had a boy I would get it for him too! It's ace. A v popular toy in our house

Attachments

• image-3163066694.jpg
    image-3163066694.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 56
This is in the 3 for 2 babies r us offer, may get it xx

Ooooo silly me :eek:
She doesnt like layin on her front buf will defo try her later xx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

If she doesn't like it try laying her on your chest (or hubbies) and you lay back... Get some sneaky cuddles in while she's having tummy time :)
Then progress to over the knee.. then on the floor (on a mat/blanket)... And only do say a minute at first and build it up... it'll build her head control too.. Éabha hated it to begin with and would cry almost as soon as I lay her down.. but I'd get down on the floor with her and do it too.. helped a little.. And as I say I built it up from a minute

Hope it helps!

A little while ago someone asked about Christmas presents. Well I cannot recommend this enough! It's brilliant and she loves it. The teapot sings different songs depending what setting you put it on and makes different noises. It's a shame it's a bit girly IMO but if I had a boy I would get it for him too! It's ace. A v popular toy in our house

They have this in yellow and red in Smyths Toys (toys.ie) that would OK for boys too
(I think that's where I saw it anyway... )

Hope it helps! A little while ago someone asked about Christmas presents. Well I cannot recommend this enough! It's brilliant and she loves it. The teapot sings different songs depending what setting you put it on and makes different noises. It's a shame it's a bit girly IMO but if I had a boy I would get it for him too! It's ace. A v popular toy in our house

Aww I like the look of that, thanks x

Hey ladies Has anyone suffered from thrush since having their baby? I had it once or twice before being pregnant but that was over say 6 year period. Since having baby in feb I have had about 3 or 4 times. Is this normal? Everything feels tender after DTD too. Wondering if I need to go to the dr. :( X

Go and see your dr, explain that it is recurrent you probably need fluconazole to treat it and Paul May need treatment to (this could be why it keeps coming back), reducing yeast in your diet can help along with the usual, mild soaps, cotton underwear etc. x

Hey ladies

Has anyone suffered from thrush since having their baby? I had it once or twice before being pregnant but that was over say 6 year period. Since having baby in feb I have had about 3 or 4 times. Is this normal? Everything feels tender after DTD too. Wondering if I need to go to the dr. :(

X

Yeah I kept getting it quite a lot during pregnancy, went to docs as got fedup and they said to treat us both as even though he's not got signs of it, he could still have it and then passing to me again. Xx

When did you little ones eye color change to the drastic either dark or light? I know it's too soon but wondering if baby's eyes will be brown like mine or blue like oh, atm there a dark grey green but I know there's still changing as he's still small xx

Hmm Connor is 4months and still blue. They're a lot lighter now though so don't really know. Sorry abit useless lol xx

Ben is almost 6 months and I think they are going brown but still green/blue in them too xx

When did you little ones eye color change to the drastic either dark or light? I know it's too soon but wondering if baby's eyes will be brown like mine or blue like oh, atm there a dark grey green but I know there's still changing as he's still small xx

Apparently by 6 weeks their eyes are the colour they will be....
Éabha's have stayed blue although they are lighter than they were... (I know they look quite dark in pics.. but they're not) x

If that's the case Ben has eyes the colour of a swamp bluey, greenly grey with brown in the middle. Unusual that's for sure! Xx

If that's the case Ben has eyes the colour of a swamp bluey, greenly grey with brown in the middle. Unusual that's for sure! Xx

I dunno how true it is.. I know Éabha's eyes continued to get lighter the older she got. Prob settled at more like 6 months...

Back