Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

He's 9 months now. I'm pretty sure he stopped around 3-4 months but I can't be 100%. As soon as he started playing more we found he was easier to entertain. He's just being moody at the minute as he's trying his best to walk but getting frustrated so moans at me a LOT! Lol xx

Well she is 4 months next wed so I hope she is the same. Unless she is just a grumpy bum at the end of the day from tiredness xx

I read some of the comments on a post on the Sands page, and omg, the heartache. Really feel for these poor parents - I was sobbing. Makes me realise how very very lucky we are xxx :(

I'll second that. Can't imagine the heartache xx

Hey Ladies, while we are on the subject of how ur babies go to bed I would like s bit of advise.

Mia sleeps great at noght , generally 6-6. However in the day time she hardly naps, she is 15 weeks old n prob has 3 sometimes 4 20-25 min naps buy she really fights it, I have to rock or walk round the house to get to sleep. She feeds almost every 3 he's between 6-7oz 5 bottles a day. How ever no matter what time she has her afternoon bottle she cries from 5 onwards till I gave her a bottle n put her to bed. Like today she fed at 3.40 n had a nap at 2.30 for 25 min n then half hr at 3 cos I was driving. Should she be having 6 bottles? Should I feed her at 5 or so, so she has a little nap then play n bath then bed? Just not sure what to do xx

Éabha never drank 6 bottles... But it really is each to their own... I know she had her bottles every 4 hours in the day. Bang on 4 hours!!! But in the evening she had 1 at 6 n another at 8 / 8:30 n then bed at 10... That was when she was teeny

Éabha never drank 6 bottles... But it really is each to their own... I know she had her bottles every 4 hours in the day. Bang on 4 hours!!! But in the evening she had 1 at 6 n another at 8 / 8:30 n then bed at 10... That was when she was teeny[/QUOTE

Well she does seem satisfied with 5 and she then goes 12 hrs, just wish she would hold off for her bedtime bottle x

Hey Ladies, while we are on the subject of how ur babies go to bed I would like s bit of advise.

Mia sleeps great at noght , generally 6-6. However in the day time she hardly naps, she is 15 weeks old n prob has 3 sometimes 4 20-25 min naps buy she really fights it, I have to rock or walk round the house to get to sleep. She feeds almost every 3 he's between 6-7oz 5 bottles a day. How ever no matter what time she has her afternoon bottle she cries from 5 onwards till I gave her a bottle n put her to bed. Like today she fed at 3.40 n had a nap at 2.30 for 25 min n then half hr at 3 cos I was driving. Should she be having 6 bottles? Should I feed her at 5 or so, so she has a little nap then play n bath then bed? Just not sure what to do xx

Sounds exactly like Bella at that age, we also used to call it the witching hour! (Although more like 2 hours) it was just something she grew out of at around 3 or 4 months old.
Nothing would settle her, apart from sometimes Disney Junior ;) x

My mini's baby being nosey and checking out mini's on mummy's iPad!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 94
Check out his hair!!! OMG.. donate some to Éabha will ya?! lol
Lol he was born with loads, he's gets it from my family and the colour from his daddy :)
Will see what I can do lol! X

Lol he was born with loads, he's gets it from my family and the colour from his daddy :)
Will see what I can do lol! X

Éabha had loads of black hair when she was born... Was right down the back of her neck.. but she lost it all... And what she has is quite fair so she looks bald in pictures... LOL

Bens just started to grow some he looks like a little skin head with dark shadow now lol xx

Boots baby event on. They have jumbo packs of pampers for £10, instead of £25. Johnson wipes are buy 1 get 2 free (sadly don't use them) plus other offers... Thought I'd let you know x

Fab! Thanks Penny :) x

Oooh thanks for this, half price early learning toys too in mothercare x

Hi ladies, so since goin for my scan my period had finally stopped...hopefully im gettin bk 2 normal 3 days no period and it feels good lol! Emily had her 8weeks jabs last week bless her they have really gotten to her . Shes been so unsettled not pooin screamin for hours at a time! Took her to the doctors and they have given her some med to make her poo and she is now finally takin her normal 5oz bottles instead of the 1oz she went dwn to!! At the moment i feed emily at 10 and shes sleepin till 5. Her last bottles so hard as she's only takin 2/3oz if she jus took a little more i no she wud go longer but i cnt moan really im so proud of her! Xx

Arghhhhh my little princess has slept 12 hrs for 4 weeks now but last night she woke at 3am for a feed :-( n then really hard to settle for bed tonight. Really hoping it's not the 4 month sleep regression xx

Fingers crossed we had a terrible time :( xx

Ladies, wholly off topic about babies/pregnancy etc but curious....what do you all do about shaving legs/waxing? Reason being I had a full leg wax before I went to center parcs. It was only 10days ago and I've already got hair coming through. That in itself isn't unusual, my hair grows really fast hence I usually shave or use cream but decided to treat myself (!). Anyhow, I've got what looks like shaving rash now all over my legs especially on my thighs where the new fine hair is growing through and loads of ingrown hairs! I'm exfoliating but doesn't seem to be helping much.....so just interested to see what the rest of you do! Am I a hairy freak?? :(

Ladies, wholly off topic about babies/pregnancy etc but curious....what do you all do about shaving legs/waxing? Reason being I had a full leg wax before I went to center parcs. It was only 10days ago and I've already got hair coming through. That in itself isn't unusual, my hair grows really fast hence I usually shave or use cream but decided to treat myself (!). Anyhow, I've got what looks like shaving rash now all over my legs especially on my thighs where the new fine hair is growing through and loads of ingrown hairs! I'm exfoliating but doesn't seem to be helping much.....so just interested to see what the rest of you do! Am I a hairy freak?? :(

I shave so can't really help. Never had s full leg wax xx

Back