Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

I have half leg wax as my hair at the top is really fine so I've never shaved it. I don't get the rash on my legs but I do sometimes on my bikini line. I usually put some aloe gel on. The ingrowing hairs are a pain. I actually stopped getting my bikini line done as they were so bad and I tend to use cream now xx I'm a hairy freak too :) xx

I've only ever had half leg too, I hardly have any hair at the tops and what I do have is fine. I get a horrible rash and ingrown hairs if I have under my arms waxed. My sister used to end up in a mess wherever she was waxed. She epilates now which prevents it. X

I can't help as I shave too, that does give me a rash on my bikini line though so maybe I should try a cream!

Another question, what do you all do for bathing?
Thomas has a bath seat that's from 6 months + but just wondering how long to use it for and if anyone just sits their babies in the bath without anything? X

I just sit ben in and lie him down for hair wash he sometimes rolls on his tum and has a swim xx

Thanks Katie, now deep do you have the bath roughly? X

I use this, it's fab.

image-225355482.jpg

That's really cute Sarah. It's about 3 inches deep it's just over his ears when laying flat xx

We have got a bath seat and Oliver loves it :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 56
I tend to fill the bath up to the bottom of his chest. He loves to stay in too so we put plenty in to keep him warm. Lindsay was going to buy one of those seats for when Isla needs it but they're £35 so told her she can borrow this one as Cole will be just sitting on a bath mat before long, I imagine. He never topples over but if he gets a bit carried away with his splashing he can just grab the seat to steady himself.

It was £11 on John Lewis but cos of discount I paid £8.25 :p
I'd have paid twice that, as he loves sitting up in the bath and playing with his toys :)

We have one similar to that just now as well Kirsty, think it only cost about £10, think I'll do the same and after this put a bath mat down.
His bath is quite deep too coz be loves to stay in.

I've just got q bath mat down nearly got one from mothercare for £11 then found pretty much the same in B&M for £3, love a bargain!! Xx

Bit of a random question ladies but have any of you got a will? And/or life insurance? Heard some sad news today about a friend of a friend, he was only 38 and died suddenly last night from 'blood problem' so that could mean anything! Thing is he's married with 3 kids. And apparently has no life insurance. Kind of got me thinking again. We have the life insurance as I was getting really morbid when I was pregnant with Abigail but no will as yet though we have talked about it. Issue is what to do with Abigail if something should happen to both of us.

We've got life insurance and critical
Illness we've also discussed who we want to look after Ben should we both die but we haven't done a will yet. Horrid thinking about it xx

I've been thinking about this too just lately, what with my friends husband being ill and he's only 34, but I don't know where to start?
I know we've got life insurance but neither of us have a will...

Same here but we are doing a will as part of solicitors for moving. X[/QUOTE

That's sensible. I know a friend who had to have life insurance to get her mortgage, it was part of the deal. That makes sense to me as well. Though I don't think it's standard practice as we didn't have to.

Back