Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

You pop you phone on with Bluetooth on extend and theres a button at the bottom to take photo they are brill! £4.99 delivered on amazon

Attachments

• image-3459854016.jpg
    image-3459854016.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 64
You pop you phone on with Bluetooth on extend and theres a button at the bottom to take photo they are brill! £4.99 delivered on amazon

Haha that's brilliant!! Totally buying one of those. Thanks :) x

Any one any idea why Brookes started being sick.

She sleeps through now sine 6 weeks and i started giving her 5 oz instead of 4 in the morning as she was starving after going so long. She was on 4.5 oz in the day having 5 bottles and one 3oz after bath and was fine , i upped her bottles to 5 oz as she started to cry and seem to want more which was also fine for a few days.shes 8 weeks now

But now she keeps being sick just like shes had way too much but she hasn't it comes when winding her and also during the hour after. I wind half way through and she usually gets it up herself. Im trying gripe water to see if that helps, shes upright during and after bottles, could it be teat Size?

All i know is my washing has doubled hers and mine!! X

Any one any idea why Brookes started being sick. She sleeps through now sine 6 weeks and i started giving her 5 oz instead of 4 in the morning as she was starving after going so long. She was on 4.5 oz in the day having 5 bottles and one 3oz after bath and was fine , i upped her bottles to 5 oz as she started to cry and seem to want more which was also fine for a few days.shes 8 weeks now But now she keeps being sick just like shes had way too much but she hasn't it comes when winding her and also during the hour after. I wind half way through and she usually gets it up herself. Im trying gripe water to see if that helps, shes upright during and after bottles, could it be teat Size? All i know is my washing has doubled hers and mine!! X

Has she just had her jabs by any chance? I found the rotavirus one made Abigail really pukey for a while. If not maybe try going back to 4oz but feed her more often? Maybe her tummy isn't quite ready to take 5oz in one go but her appetite is?

No they are friday, yeah think i may try a bit less. Dont mind how often she feeds in the day as she's giving me 10 hours sleep at night! Dont like her being hungry or sick!

Aw its even when im winding her now it probably looks more than it is but enough to go on the floor and more then usual

Last edited:
Beautiful!! But WOWZERS those prices!!! They know how to charge :eek: mine was £2.99 for a huge roll. £17?! Eek!!

Yea I only noticed that after.. But I can't find yours and dunno if you posted here or your thread.. Can you tell me again please?
They have them on eBay, but its auction and doesn't end til Tuesday.. And I can't be ar5ed with bidding etc... TIA...

Yea I only noticed that after.. But I can't find yours and dunno if you posted here or your thread.. Can you tell me again please? They have them on eBay, but its auction and doesn't end til Tuesday.. And I can't be ar5ed with bidding etc... TIA...

It's studio that do them. I'll try to find the link. I hate bidding. Buy it now or nothing for me ;)

Just about to order... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post to Ireland

I tried looking the other day and couldn't find anything that said they did or didn't. Fingers crossed. If not I can order you some and post it over x

Want me to get you some and post it over?
Am having a look at parcel motel.. see how that works.. you're so good to offer.. Would you mind, if this parcel motel thing doesn't work??

Am having a look at parcel motel.. see how that works.. you're so good to offer.. Would you mind, if this parcel motel thing doesn't work??

Course I wouldn't mind :) just let me know x

Just got a vetch counting colours vacuum cleaner in sains for £9.99. They seem to be £25 most other places. Thought it would be a good present for one of the 1st birthday parties oliver has been invited to. Sharing in case others are interested. Can't see it online sains but this is the one-

http://m.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Learning-Toys/VTech-Counting-Colours-Vacuum-Cleaner/0089965

I got Rebecca one of those for Christmas from sainsburys. Good buy couldn't be missed! :) xx

Back