Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Lol Francis, bickie pegs are teething biscuits n cuc ( cucumber) just me being lazy xx... Yeh penny they sell them in asda xx

Oh ha ha
I have carrot sticks from about 6 months.... Still not given cuc (lol) but no harm trying it

Oh ha ha
I have carrot sticks from about 6 months.... Still not given cuc (lol) but no harm trying it

Yeh I'm going to try carrots n peel the cuc lol x

What can I take for a sore throat when pregnant? Can hardly speak!

Boots do a honey and lemon linctus that you can have. I had it when I was pregnant. Doesn't cure it but soothes it a bit. And plenty of warm drinks, cold ones irritate a sore throat x

image-848630278.jpg

image-3792273058.jpg

Brookes usually loves her bottles and we have started giving her less but more frequent due to reflux . She has started drinking then almost chewing on the bottle especially last ounce. Could she have stared teething? Is so was wondering if I should be giving her bonjela a bit before her bottles. She munching on her hands and toys she can manage to hold to. X

Um, can you not have menthol in pregnancy? I had a bag of cherry menthol cough sweets a couple of weeks ago with my sore throat... Thought because they didn't have proper medicine stuff in they would be allowed. Really hope everything is ok with bubz!

Um, can you not have menthol in pregnancy? I had a bag of cherry menthol cough sweets a couple of weeks ago with my sore throat... Thought because they didn't have proper medicine stuff in they would be allowed. Really hope everything is ok with bubz!

No ur meant to. Am sure ur fine. Please don't stress. Just if u notice a diff in movements etc go the hospital to b checked x

How old is Brooke hun?
They can start teething as early as 12 weeks

Mia was teething early, she had two teeth by 16 weeks.Xx

Im not sure why i just googled on holiday as im always ill away so took some. Don't worry about it and sometime Dr google is ott x

Brookes 15 weeks iv also just checked the app and is going through a leap which says could make her more fussy. May explain why at 3.30am im giving her a bottle she usually sleeps through! X

It could also be 4month sleep regression, that's quite common and normal too. It will pass though! Hopefully quickly.
Don't worry about the menthol, I don't know the reasoning behind it, but I'm sure a little won't have done any harm. Now you know! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Boots do a honey and lemon linctus that you can have. I had it when I was pregnant. Doesn't cure it but soothes it a bit. And plenty of warm drinks, cold ones irritate a sore throat x

Thank you! Got some at Boots. Poor Thomas has it too and it's always worse at night so we were both coughing away. Letting him sleep in his stroller so his head is raised through the day and that seems to be helping him xxx

Thank you! Got some at Boots. Poor Thomas has it too and it's always worse at night so we were both coughing away. Letting him sleep in his stroller so his head is raised through the day and that seems to be helping him xxx

Cole slept better in his when he had it too. Mind you, he has most of his naps in it anyway, he seems to fall asleep better there than anywhere. Hope you're both feeling better soon xx

Aw hope hes better soon and you . Brookes just had a cold its a pain as we cant do much x

It could also be 4month sleep regression, that's quite common and normal too. It will pass though! Hopefully quickly.Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

O goodness had a read last night when she had me up every hour i didnt know about this!

Might have to give her a bottle as she didn't really sleep after 3.30 and now shes up an hour early. X

I keep getting pain down my left hip and leg to the point where I can't move or stand. Been having it since about 6 weeks but seems to be getting worse :-( did anyone have this when pregnant? X

Back