Pregnancy and diet.. Can the 2 go together?? Lets see how I go....

I really wanted a boy! But then we found out she's a girl I couldn't imagine it any other way! And hubby's the same I thought he would be disappointed but I can obviously tell alreadys she's going to be a daddy's girl :) xx

I really wanted a boy! But then we found out she's a girl I couldn't imagine it any other way! And hubby's the same I thought he would be disappointed but I can obviously tell alreadys she's going to be a daddy's girl :) xx

Aww cute. First thing my bf said was "if it's a girl ill b disappointed. Just getting it out there!" I was like "eh... I actually can't control it". He was joking but left it ages to tell me he was n I will admit I was kinda panicking ha ha ha
We'll b delighted either way but if I cud choose, it'd b a girl n a boy for him... But then they say boys are much more affectionate n easier to handle. Oh who am I kidding.... I just want a happy healthy bundle with 5 fingers n 5 toes :)

Hopefully that's on each hand and foot ;) x I want her to be healthy but a little early would be lovely x I'm getting uncomfortable now :) and craving sweet food constantly !!! X

Hopefully that's on each hand and foot ;) x I want her to be healthy but a little early would be lovely x I'm getting uncomfortable now :) and craving sweet food constantly !!! X

Ha ha. Yes. Preferably ;)
Oh God I'd day u are. Especially with the heat!!!! I kno it's killing me n I've zero bump!!

Ha ha that's what I was thinking...please say on each hand and foot Frances ;) :D phew!!

A little girl...awww a little Princess :D

I'd too be happy either way. My family is full of women! I have no blood uncles, allllll girls in my fam! So a boy would be lovely, but so would a girl :)

So.. Have reached the end of first trimester and have lost 3lb since finding out bubs is on the way..
Spoke to my midwife about following sw while pregnant and she can't see a problem with it as long as I'm eating healthy foods and ensuring I get enough calcium and "good fats"
Obviously am gona make sure I do coz I want whats best for baby.. So here's hoping for a minimal gain for second trimester :)

Quick update...
17weeks today :) and up 2lb this week.. Meaning i'm down only half pound since finding out I was pregnant...
The "healthy range" for my stage (according to my What to Expect app is 3-8lb gain so I guess am doing OK... Still not nice seeing such a big gain on the scales tho...

Quick update...
17weeks today :) and up 2lb this week.. Meaning i'm down only half pound since finding out I was pregnant...
The "healthy range" for my stage (according to my What to Expect app is 3-8lb gain so I guess am doing OK... Still not nice seeing such a big gain on the scales tho...

Don't fret hun you are doing really really well!!! I had a 2lb gain this week too! Maybe it's a week 17 thing lol?? You are doing fab tho!

Happy 17 weeks xx

Don't fret hun you are doing really really well!!! I had a 2lb gain this week too! Maybe it's a week 17 thing lol?? You are doing fab tho!

Happy 17 weeks xx

Thanks chic... Its hard seeing the numbers take such a jump tho isn't it? Even though you know its gona happen eventually...

PS.. Loving your new pink tracker :)

Thanks chic... Its hard seeing the numbers take such a jump tho isn't it? Even though you know its gona happen eventually...

PS.. Loving your new pink tracker :)

Yeah it is, I think it's a normal reaction though! Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant and I see the scales go up 2lbs and I'm like eeeek!! noooo!! but to be honest It's gonna happen! We've done well to keep our gains to a minimum when you think of all the extra blood, water, baby, placenta, boobs etc. lol

We are doing well :) It fluctuates anyway hun x my scales have gone down a lb so at the moment I'm the same as my BFP weight, no doubt it will go up and down again throughout the course of the week!

Hehe, thank you :) Thought I'd change it seeing as I'm having a pink one :D xx

Yeah it is, I think it's a normal reaction though! Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant and I see the scales go up 2lbs and I'm like eeeek!! noooo!! but to be honest It's gonna happen! We've done well to keep our gains to a minimum when you think of all the extra blood, water, baby, placenta, boobs etc. lol

We are doing well :) It fluctuates anyway hun x my scales have gone down a lb so at the moment I'm the same as my BFP weight, no doubt it will go up and down again throughout the course of the week!

Hehe, thank you :) Thought I'd change it seeing as I'm having a pink one :D xx
Very true.. And I did have deep fried chips last night so I've a cheek to moan.. lol

Back