Lets See How Long I Can Keep This Up!

Just re-reading this. I was so motivated back then! Well sadly the 2 stone went back on plus a few more pounds. I'm a little scared of stepping on the scales, but I've just had to buy new size 22 jeans as the button pinged off my old size 20s!

Life got in the way of my diet as it sometimes does but now I have added motivation to slim down....... I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!! I have about 475 days to get thinner so am going back on the diet.

Weigh in for the start weight will be tomorrow & then off I go!

Good luck. I put what I lost back on, it is so annoying and my biggest battle. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding.

Hi and congratulations on your engagement and good luck, 475 days is a long time - you could do A LOT in that time.

Thanks guys. I want to order my wedding dress around Christmas time so I want to do most of the hard work this year & then see where I get to with the rest!

Congratulations for your upcoming wedding, Christmas will give you a good run and once you have your dress it will keep you on track over the dreaded Christmas food period.

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god!!! I weighed myself this morning and I was 20 stone!!!! How have I let myself go this much?? This is horrible (for me, apologies if anyone is heavier and reading this). This adds more motivation......... OK I CAN DO THIS!!!

You really can do this! - and you will probably have a fantastic loss the first week to keep the motivation up. Don't let it get you down just use it to move you forwards after all you have one of the best reasons in the world to keep going! Good luck for tomorrow, I hope you have a good day!

Made it to Thursday! Think that I'm in the zone now as I feel like I've got a bit more energy & the headache has lifted. I can feel that my stomach feels more comfortable so I'm looking forward to seeing how I've done on Monday. Still not too sure about some of the new flavours though, I tried the Thai curry yesterday & Jesus it was spicy!!

Today is hard..... I've been keeping strictly to the diet but I'm having a severe case of food envy. I want to go down to the pub & drink beer & eat pizza...... No! Stay strong...... *she says sipping on her water*

Oh how I understand - felt sorry for myself as family was eating pizza and salad, which doesn't usually bother me as I'm not a huge pizza fan, but yesterday I could have sold an arm for some. I'm looking forward to an indian rice curry pack (the old recipe) that I found yesterday. As a matter of fact, I'm about to go down to the kitchen area to look at my stock and see if there aren't more left. Those packs made the diet very bearable for me!

I am allowing my self one meal a week but the alcohol is something I have had to try to remove as I know it will break me. I am not even a big drinker. Hope it has got easier.

I managed to resist last night, but it is hard. Once I get past the initial couple of weeks I'll relax it a bit but I just want to get that killer first week weight loss done. Too the pup out for a long walk in the woods this morning & am feeling quite good about it :)

You rock! resisting during weekends is always hard; I always feel like i should have extra points for being good during the weekends

The weekends are by far the hardest on this diet. I remember when I did the cambridge years ago acting like a bit of a spoilt brat because everyone was out enjoying themselves and I was sitting with water and a bar (or a tetra drink - I wish they did those on exante). Now I've just got my mantra to get me through "this is my choice and I deserve all the positive things this diet will bring me" I must've said that to myself 100 times since starting lol.Is it your weigh-in tomorrow?, Monday is a good day for a weigh in at least you've got that to look forward to over the weekend. I hope the next week is easier for you and good luck for your weigh in.

1st week done....... And I lost 20lbs!!!! I didn't even know that was possible! I had just gotten back from a week in Dublin the week before so I'm guessing that some of that loss was due to over eating on holiday which I would have lost anyway. But I'm really really happy to have made such a massive first step! I'm also sleeping better & feeling more active! So excited to see what else I can achieve!

I'm speechless - 20 pounds is amazing - I didn't think it was even possible to get such an amazing number! That is fantastic you must be walking on air. You totally skipped the 19s - Well Done and congrats on sticking to it :):0clapper:

Back