Lets See How Long I Can Keep This Up!

I know! I had to recheck the scales 3 times & move them around the bathroom to make sure! Very happy with that. I'm coming off the diet for a few days on Friday so next week's weigh in will probably be higher. I just need to keep at it! My clothes are starting to fit better & I'll be getting back into the size 20s & 18s soon!

Wow, you rock! Wish I could say I've been as good as you. I'm all over the place right now, but I'm back and determined today, I think I worked things out of my system.
Anyway, good luck for week 2 - Amazing still

So I've had a bit of a problem with the Exante website for the past month. They seem to have completely run out of stock of all of the good meal replacements and their online people keep BSing me about when they are getting new stock in. I've found another diet that also does the meal replacement packs (not just shakes, soups and bars) so I will be swapping over to that.

Wow, you know i was just chatting with them because my last order came with loads of stuff missing and they told me they were resending it. Well got home today and still nothing, went online and the lady apologized profusely that no one had gotten back to me to say that they were out of stock... I pointed out that had I not checked my initial order, i would have paid for stuff i didn't received because they marked it all "delivered"... I'm going to be checking them real closely from now on!

Back