Pregnancy and Slimming World

Just had 2 ww deserts and 4 full fat alpen bars lol uuuuuhhhhh

I'm struggling abit too I've had loads of choc snack a hacks and so far 1 r whites lemonade ice Lolly I love them it could be worse i suppose! I really like the ww deserts especially the choc ones :S

I've struggled today too and still so hungry even though i've had a massive dinner. Luckily still have my syns left and going to spend 10 of the on those caramel bunnys, yummmy and having the rest of hexa 2 babybels and a massive orange, i really hope that will be enough as i have eaten so much even though its on plan i dont know where its gone! x

I've struggled today too and still so hungry even though i've had a massive dinner. Luckily still have my syns left and going to spend 10 of the on those caramel bunnys, yummmy and having the rest of hexa 2 babybels and a massive orange, i really hope that will be enough as i have eaten so much even though its on plan i dont know where its gone! x

I'm the exact sane my food diary today is that full I've had to write on a separate sheet! But yet I'm sat here feeling hungry I've drank loads too! I think it's mind over matter I just need to complete a week and then I'll be onto it :) x

Gosh I just felt so ill yesterday and tony called into work again :( ugh so imi and I snacked away lol only she's 2 and calories just melt off her tiny bum lol x

OMG ladies if you haven't already you must try 'magic porridge' it's amazing so satisfying basically you get a muller light yoghurt any flavour I like banana and mix in your allowance if porridge oats I used 35g pop it in the fridge over night and scoff in the morning with fruit on the top I have berries wow gorgeous and very filling!!! Fingers crossed I won't be as hungry today eating this xx

I wish I could find my appitite, I feel it is more of an effort to eat (which is a miracle) plus I hate chocolate (honestly blew me away) can't be a bad thing though ;)

So knackered and feel like poo.... really struggling with uni ATM, and got to find complete an essay inbetween small burst of energy. Can't wait for 13ks to come and second trimester :)

So today started off great I've gone overt syns slightly but I've walked 3 miles so I'm not bearing myself up over it plus it's the weekend :)

I wish I could find my appitite, I feel it is more of an effort to eat (which is a miracle) plus I hate chocolate (honestly blew me away) can't be a bad thing though ;)

So knackered and feel like poo.... really struggling with uni ATM, and got to find complete an essay inbetween small burst of energy. Can't wait for 13ks to come and second trimester :)
Awww hopefully it will pass, my appetite had totally gone aswell in my first trimester and early part of my second trimester but its back with a vengeance x

Gosh I just felt so ill yesterday and tony called into work again :( ugh so imi and I snacked away lol only she's 2 and calories just melt off her tiny bum lol x
Awww you dont have long to go so the snacking will help you build up your energy reserves for when baby gets here, well that was my excuse in my last pregnancy ;) x

I wish I could lose mine lol!! In my first trimester I couldn't stand sweet things now I can't get enough but the foods I didn't like before such as peppers still remains the sand I have no weird cravings just cake! I think it's more the texture if the cake it's not good lol

Lol i cant get enough of bread and things like chappati's which are the worst foods for me to eat because even before pregnancy whenever i would eat bread or wheat i would put on weight that week. So far sw is winning for me but i dont know how many more days before i give in and have a bread feast and some yummy cake lol x

Home sweet home!!! I attempted to stay over at mums for a Girly night as my oh is away and OMG I could not settle at all! The smell if stale smoke is disgusting, I'd never noticed it until bring pregnant I don't smoke and hate the smell but its stale smell that's even worse so drove home in my pjs lol tucked up now with a very active lady in my tummy lol

Just had the biggest grill up EVER totally stuffed sod only can't to 2 syns awesome :) I've decided to start walking each day for 30minutes just to help with the water retention of nothing else I've had to take my engagement ring off which was huge before I got pregnant but I didn't get it re-sized wanted to wait till after baba is here :)

Can i join ye ladies please??

I have a lot to lose- around 5-5.5 stone. Have already lost 3.5 stone but have a long way to go!

Hubby and i would love to have a baby. So hopefully it will happen for us.

:)

Back