Pregnancy and Slimming World

Laura 30th June
Slinkyson 5th July
Safia - 16th July
Allimack - 10th August
Mama - 17th October (don't actually have my date so this can change in 3 weeks at my scan
Cai - 3rd October
Rjg123 - 20th October
Bunny - 29th October
Missy - 14th December
Gemmalina - 19 January[/QUOTE]
Hannah8924- 3rd February

Has anybody managed to lose since being pregnant? I so scared of piling it on :(

Congratulations on your pregnancy x

I did lose weight at the beginning but have since put it on because of my own mistake of coming off plan, once i came off plan i cant manage to stay on it for more than a few days! But one good thing i have noticed in this pregnancy (4th pregnancy) even though i have put on weight i havent put on as much as previous pregnancies so some sw days is better than non xxx

Hello girls :)

Can I join you all?
I found out saturday that I'm pregnant on saturday and due 3rd feb according to my dates! Want to stick to plan but not happening :(

Xx

Congratulations :)

Has anybody managed to lose since being pregnant? I so scared of piling it on :(

Yes I was losing but finding it very hard to stick to plan. I'm still 1lb under my start weight (home scales) so as Safia says, some days on plan are better than no days on plan xo

Hannah - go ahead and add your name to the list:

Laura 30th June
Slinkyson 5th July
Safia - 16th July
Allimack - 10th August
Mama - 17th October (don't actually have my date so this can change in 3 weeks at my scan
Cai - 3rd October
Rjg123 - 20th October
Bunny - 29th October
Kez - 10th December
Missy - 14th December
Gemmalina - 19 January

Finally added my due date x

I lost 7lbs between week 5 and week 7, think it's probably all back now though. Haven't been to WI in a month, going back tonight so will let you know how I've done! Probably very badly but I do need to start doing it again. I'm a lot less nauseous than I was but still ravenously hungry!

I'm not that bothered about the weight in a way (I was only losing weight to get pregnant in the first place!) but I also don't want to pile 5.5 stone back on...

Hello ladies, would love to join your group!

I've been keeping a diary on here since getting pregnant, didn't realise there was this thread!

I am currently 23+2 with my third baby. I'm booked in for a scection on 17th Sept due to having two previous s/c's.
I gained over half a stone in the first trimester which was completely my own fault! I have been gaining pretty steadily since then & trying to stick to plan as much as possible as still gained more than I would have liked - 20lb to date!

I've been keeping a diary on here since getting pregnant, didn't realise there was this thread!

I am currently 23+2 with my third baby. I'm booked in for a scection on 17th Sept due to having two previous s/c's.
I gained over half a stone in the first trimester which was completely my own fault! I have been gaining pretty steadily since then & trying to stick to plan as much as possible as still gained more than I would have liked - 20lb to date!

Hiya and welcome x
Congratulations on your pregnancy x
My current weight gain is 30+lbs at 33 weeks, wil find out the latest damage tonight at weigh in! x

Hello & Congrats!

I'm also on my 3rd section.

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

I've actually managed an on plan today! Been really ill all day which has helped,lol

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

Boo to being ill though, even if it did keep you on plan ;) x

Been awful again today!! Ive lost nearly 2 half stone since September. Gone from 16 stone 6 to 14st 1 1/2. So desperate to get in the 13s but not gonna happen :(
My weight controls my life :(

Well I faced the music and gained 4lb which isn't so bad I guess! Was expecting half a stone lol ;) Need to work out what my weight was pre-pregnancy now - do you go from when you found out or count back however many weeks and take that weight? I don't think my weight gain is too bad so far as I lost a fair bit up until 7 weeks, that's when the nausea started and it all went wrong lol ;)

It was lovely to tell my SW group the news though - they've all been wonderful and a massive support through most of my TTC journey with all it's ups and downs so they were chuffed to bits bless them and looking forward to being honorary aunties :) xxx

4lb isn't bad at all well done! Morning sickness helped me with my first, lost 10lb lol. It's worse group not knowing as you can't realky explain in image therapy xx

Well I faced the music and gained 4lb which isn't so bad I guess! Was expecting half a stone lol ;) Need to work out what my weight was pre-pregnancy now - do you go from when you found out or count back however many weeks and take that weight? I don't think my weight gain is too bad so far as I lost a fair bit up until 7 weeks, that's when the nausea started and it all went wrong lol ;)

It was lovely to tell my SW group the news though - they've all been wonderful and a massive support through most of my TTC journey with all it's ups and downs so they were chuffed to bits bless them and looking forward to being honorary aunties :) xxx
I gained 3.5lbs in 1 week so thats given me the kick I need to go back on plan and stay on it. Really positive after group today,still dont like my c but some lady's i know have come back to group so enjoyed myself and have got my mojo back, only shame is i will be going to group every 2 weeks instead of every week. I dont know how everyone else does it but i am working out my weight gain from my lowest weight which was during pregnancy and so far i have gained 2 and a half stones at 33 weeks. I am now really determined so hope to reduce at least 7lbs of that gain x

That's better than you thought! So glad your SW group are being supportive x x x

Back