Pregnancy and Slimming World

look at that hair!!! thats amazzzzzzing! lol she is lush. have been thinking of you lots recently honey!!! .. i thought BF was supposed to make you LOOSE weight.. argh! LOL bloody hell.. im so confused! well done for getting back on track, cant believe shes almost 2 months old already! how was recovering from c-sec?? xxxx

She's gorgeous honey, simply gorgeous. Thanks for sharing x

How are you ladies?

Ive come back from my 32wks MD appointment and all is well. Baby is head down already so let's hope she stays that way lol, I'm measuring 1wk behind but that's no biggy cos I measured small with my first until I gave up work.

I asked my MD whether my little weight gain was ok (I've only gained 7.5lbs) She said as long as I'm eating healthy, baby is measuring well and baby is well/active my gain isn't a problem. Feel better now abt my weight and so does hubby.

Hi ladies! How are you all doing?! Sorry I've been AWOL, been busy with the little one. Unfortunately SW has flown out the window, I'm exclusively breastfeeding and eating like a truck driver! I'm joining a group near me on Wednesday though, need to lose a stone now sigh... My little girl is doing very well, she's started laughing and commando crawling now at 7 weeks! She also learned to roll over at 5 weeks (front to back though). Thought I'd share a few pics with you!

197532_10150191702468688_660693687_8497112_4232443_n.jpg

200116_10150191696583688_660693687_8497071_1097493_n.jpg

200506_10150191697443688_660693687_8497075_4752849_n.jpg

IMG00458-20110406-2100.jpg

as the little girl in the musical Annie used to say "Oh my goodness!!"

Honey she is absolutely adorable and what a gorgeous head of hair she has. I love the picture of her asleep in your arms. So cute!

Good luck rejoining slimming world. I am sure the weight will come off in no time. You will probably find it really easy to get back on track with the extra HE's you are allowed when breastfeeding.

Thanks so much guys!

Hi Fernie!!! I love her hair too! Definitely from me that :D I was born with a huge afro and I've always had BIG hair. How are you feeling? I bet you're in the "blooming" phase of pregnancy, I'd love to see pics of you!

Britmum, that pic of her sleeping in my arms is my fave too! It was taken by DH on our trip to Perth so Rosie could meet the Aussie half of her family. We had a great time and she really loved the heat and hanging out in her nappy lol.
I'll need all the luck I can het regarding slimming world. Not only am I eating VAST amounts of food I'm also craving (and eating, unfortunately) all the bad things like fat and sugar. I make a dessert almost everynight and everything is smothered in cream, butter and/or sugar! Eeeep! I'm really anxious to get back on track so that I don't form any nasty habits!
How's it going with you? your little one will be here any time now yay!!! Are you all prepared?! Soooo exciting!!

I'm so LOVING being a mama, I'm ready for baby number 2! Eeeeeee!! :p

Well today I depressed myself

Watched that misbehaving mums to be...
Well I'm overweight and I better get my bum in gear especially to try for another baby as I want a chance of a better birth :( and not just any birth I want a home water birth!! :,( I don't want that took from me

Also my bbt is all over and I am trying to chart ovulation signs and I still feel like I have no idea if I will or have or even ever will ovulate!! And yesterday I had a dip of temp and today went up so really I should of ovulated some point yesterday maybe or today although other signs say otherwise!! I guess I won't know till in a couple of days.

Think I'm worried I won't go bk to "normal" after being on cerazette

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 12lb loss: 9lb

I watch that too! It freaked me out!

I need to work on staying on track & exercising! I don't want to end up in the special case ward!!! It actually scared me a bit but it's nice to know how changing the way she ate & doing some exercise helped her quite a bit.

The girl who was on 20 a day pissed me off though :mad:

Hmmm might have to watch that on iplayer - I watched Breast is Best last night. Slightly freaked out by the guy eating his wife's breastmilk on his cornflakes!!
Interesting though to see it from all angles and appreciate the pressure women are under.

Hmmm might have to watch that on iplayer - I watched Breast is Best last night. Slightly freaked out by the guy eating his wife's breastmilk on his cornflakes!!
Interesting though to see it from all angles and appreciate the pressure women are under.

:eek: Ewww maybe it's a good job i didn't watch that!

On the next weeks misbehaving mums clip, there was a woman smoking who thought it was good for the baby- it makes the heart stronger aparently :rolleyes: Can't wait to watch that one so i can shout at the tv!

I got my midwife soon but got massive headache. I also took an indigestion tablet to ease my indigestion which is on a new level to normal indigestion I have expeirenced and I nearly was sick all over the floor, I had to stop myself from doing it :(

You can make a mint out of selling breast milk, men love it, haha!

Good luck at your midwife appointment!
I've still got no idea when mine is but I'm seeing her on Sunday as she's coming to my hubby's suprise birthday party so will book it in then!

I did see the clip of the woman balancing a saucer of cigarette butts on her bump laughing because the baby might kick it off (shocking!)- was that the one on last night?

Yes Sarah that's the one. She annoyed me too! I mean yeh I did have the odd one drink a week and maybe a fag a week but in the first trimester and into the second I didn't I was really good. But now I know what I know, I would never do it again. Infact I have quit smoking now :) been going no smoking clinic the last 12 weeks and ok I didn't stop entirely till now I cut down and I tried all sorts and what worked was going down to half and then cuttin one by one out till now I don't smoke any. And I feel good and don't feel I need one. I've done this in time to try for another baby and I'm proud of myself. I haven't drunk for ages unless an occassion it's just my fat body and lack of exercise :( I wanna fall pregnant now but also in a way. Want the fun trying but maybe hope I can lose some while I wait for it to happen? Knowing me and my track record, that won't happen. Normaly I look at the magic stick and boom pregnant :/

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 12lb loss: 9lb

Congrats on quitting smoking - that's an amazing achievement you should be really proud of yourself!
I wouldn't beat yourself up about your weight though, at least if you're aware of it then it's unlikely to get worse, and just try your best until you get your BFP xx

:eek: Ewww maybe it's a good job i didn't watch that!

On the next weeks misbehaving mums clip, there was a woman smoking who thought it was good for the baby- it makes the heart stronger aparently :rolleyes: Can't wait to watch that one so i can shout at the tv!

I can't watch it. I had to turn off the other one (last weeks/nights) because I was getting really upset. I know that they pick the "worst" people because it makes good television but I couldn't watch it. I didn't have any emotional distabce to make it suitable viewing.

I've not had a drink since June 2010 when I was on holiday and had *a* cocktail because we were ttc. I don't smoke. But then I'm well aware of the risks involved in both and not everyone is.

Although in saying that I am obese so I'm still putting myself and my baby at risk. I don't know if there is a sliding scale of acceptable risk though.

And I could really REALLY go a roll and chips :(

Back