Pregnancy and Slimming World

OMG Josie!! Congratulations, you look wonderful and your little boy is so precious!!

Joined SW near my house today so I'm ready and raring to go starting tomorrow. Going to go shopping tonight and I'm relly lookig forward to it! Oh and because I'm breastfeding exclusively I get SIX healthy extras on an extra easy day and EIGHT on a green or red day :D :D :D

squiggy follow it up doll. xx you need to know where your periods are at to have a good idea of what your oving ..

Honey, 6! WHAT LOL thats bloody incredible. how do you actually fit them in??

heres up to date pic of nursery as it is atm. xxxx

210497_10150153616457100_529222099_7017040_518352_o.jpg

OMG Josie!! Congratulations, you look wonderful and your little boy is so precious!!

Joined SW near my house today so I'm ready and raring to go starting tomorrow. Going to go shopping tonight and I'm relly lookig forward to it! Oh and because I'm breastfeding exclusively I get SIX healthy extras on an extra easy day and EIGHT on a green or red day :D :D :D

wow 6 healthy extras on extra easy, that is fab. I will have no problem sticking to plan once little one is here.

grumbletumble said:
That's fantastic Cheeky! Enjoy your time and pamper yourself :)

Thanks grumble, I intend to pamper myself, my little girl is still going to her childminder to keep things normal so once she is out I'm taking that time to try and relax

Thanks Allie, didn't think it would be ok but thought i better check! Good idea about using philly instead :) Still getting my head round what i can & can't eat even though i have a list! :)

Hi grumble, I've been avoiding anything like carbonara too as it doesn't fully cook the egg - same with egg fried rice depending on how and how long you cook it for. Agree with allie - prob best use light Philly to make a cheesy sauce instead

OMG I've only got 7 weeks left! Baby's head is down but not engaged. Ive had my first gain in weeks which was 2lbs which isnt surprising as bump has got bigger this past week. My totally weight gain is 9.5lbs so far, just got to make sure that I now I am off till baby arrives I keep to the plan and dont keep popping into the treats cupboards lol

Hope you are all feel good, on this sunny day x

Exciting times ladies! Cheeky you're almost there! Then I'm 6 weeks behind you then it's Fern's turn!

I've put on exactly a stone at 27 weeks now. I do however have a pure minging throat, it's not sore just full of gunk which I can't seem to shift. I'm wondering if its hay-fever related because I've no anti-histamine this year?

eeek.. god its weird to hear you say 'then its ferns turn!' LOL crazy.

strangley, my appetite has really reduced the last 3 days. im no longer constantly hungry and iv become obbsessed with stir fry and veg. .

how bizare. maybe the baby has finally had enough sweet!

Such a cute bump! You look so well and happy Fern :)

I'm all scared about getting a bump- i think i'm worried people will think, 'blimey, she didn't do too well on her diet!' eeeek

Back