Pregnancy and Slimming World

Wow jojo bet u felt scared I kno I would wooo! I vagely remember feelin faint after a bath even if it was luke warm as I had low blood presur in early stages!

Fern glad ur scan went well!

Hope ur all well.

Take my last contraceptive pill tonight n can't wait! Start the tablets tomorrow cheap version of pregnacare for trying to conceive with same nutrients in!

My litle boy today cuddle my belly and said you got a baby in there? I said no mommy hasn't he said awwww why not I want one in there. I said soon matey lots of sleeps and lots of a busy jay (his stepdad) lol :) been looking at prams :) both me and oh,.. Can't wait to get things with him!!! As I never had my ex there for Jacob and jays ex pushed him out while she was preg n tol him he could only buy the cot so he missed out on loads that he wante to enjoy. So for us, next time will be a magic experience for us both. First time between us too :) so will be amazing!!

Just wante to post as I can't wait to join u all and post on here the second I get a positive test!! :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

Good luck Leeanne :)

I just woke to get a cold drink from the kitchen, went in and it stank of my OH's tea which was lamb kebab balls and it stankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk of mince, I nearly gaged all over the kitchen work serface. I offically hate mince :(

Back from midwife this morning, the skelping pelvic pain I'm getting is so far, assumed to be a trapped nerve.

Baby is bang on for dates and I'm measuring fine. Not too large at all despite what people keep telling me.

Very wiggly during doppler and very "reactive" when midwife was trying to get heartbeat, she was chasing baby all around my tummy to get a fix!

And my blood pressures started to come back up now which is good.

Back in 4 weeks! Oh it's going so quickly!

babyb4.jpg

babyb3.jpg

babyb2.jpg

babyb.jpg

heres my baby!

Hi Girlies
I put on a lb last week so not too worried about that :)
I saw that a few days ago there was alot of talk on here about hypnobirthing...I am really interested in this and if anyone can tell me their experiences that would be great...My nearest big hospital is about an hours drive away so thought about giving birth at the local cottage hospital if all goes well but the pain relief will be very limited there so thought this may be a good thing to think about....
I hope you are all having a lovely day..
Lynne X

Wow fab pics Fern - baby looks amazing!!
Can't wait for mine now, except it's booked in for Friday 13th May... good job I'm not superstitious !!

Aw Fern lovely scan pics, I'm sticking with my girl prediction though.

I think how even at 20 weeks its amazing how different babies look, like comparing yours to mines they look like totally different wee people if you know what I mean?

jojo, your 12 week scan will be amazing.. but even i was totally in awe over how detailed and incredible it was to watch my baby on screen at such a size.

my mum recons its looking like a big bubba, even though MW said im bang on dates.

i still cant believe this is happening, walking into the hospital for scan holding joes hand had me remenising (sp) about going with my sister 2 years ago and thinking it'd never be me.

lynne, its somthing you have to look into to really understand but if somone near you offers an open evening on it thats the best option.. as i thought i new lots from researching it but after the open evening i didnt realise how much was 'involved' and just how much it can offer you etc. xx

Lol Fernxx same here, its all my sisters fault! I thought i never wanted kids though and when i was birthing partner last yr for my sisters 2nd baby.....that was it BOOM i want one!!! Was worried telling my OH as he already has 3 children(won't even go there!) but he was very supportive and its made us even closer. Oooo all giddy now! x

Great pics Fern..Only 3 weeks till my 20wk scan...
I like you have looked at loads of stuff on hypnobirthing on the PC but I will have a ring round some local ones to see if they do any sort of open eve...I would love to know how you get on if you do go on to do the course..I see some people just buy the cd's but I would imagine to get the full benifit you need the whole course.

Any way the sun is shining here and it looks like it is going to be a lovely sunny day
:character00238:

luckily no metalic taste for me!

my first hypnobirthing session (9-5) is saturday the 16th.. she promises me that you are 100% more likley to succeed with a 'hypnobirth' with a course, as the cds can only prepare you in the weeks leading up, and only to a certain extent.. everyone can more or less relax to a cd, but they teach you so many other 'tools' you cant compare the too. i should hope so too for the cost :D lol!!

jojo, thats incredible!!! what made you not want to have children previously? was it just that you didnt find yourself with that 'need'??
i ALWAYS wanted children, but genuinly thought id never find someone i could be with and want children with. . i always thought id be doing this on my own. xx

fab pics Fern!!

hope everyone else is doing well.

I had my 36 week appointment today, all going well, still not gained anything in the last 6 weeks, and I have been eating loads. My appetite has decreased now though so have turned into a bit of a grazer eating small snacks throughout the day instead of big meals, as otherwise the heartburn is dreadful. Also off quite a few foods again, so haven't really been 100% on Slimming World. But not too fussed now for the last few weeks.

My c section will be done sometime between the 27-29th April, should have the date next week, so not long at all for me now. Getting rather anxious, but my OB doctor is fab, so am hoping he will look after me.

Hey Fern, i never felt the need really but maybe that was down to some crap relationships i've had in the past i expect! It's all coming together now - better late than never! Crazy what life throws at you!If you'd have said 3 yrs ago that i would be 4 stone lighter, have a new fab steady job, met and living with my soulmate, be getting married and having a child i'd have probably stuck 2 fingers up at you pmsl!

Woo got my first appointment 3rd May, can't wait! x

Go you lol! Although I thought your C was hiding the book?

Back