Pregnancy and Slimming World

OMG Lexi fantastic news on birth of Alexander Adam.........can't see the picture but i'm sure he's gorgeous! Gonnahave a read of your story now hope i don't cry i'm at work lol! So glad you're ok though. Thanks for all your tips so far as well, better write them down or i'll forget i've still a way to go yet!

Squiggy ......gain of 9lb in total..........had it been in a wk i would have run out of class in pure shame lol

No new car for me till next Tues, blah have i got a busy day then day before wedding oh well suppose it will take my mind off it all! 5 days remain!

xx

gosh your BS has officially scared the crap out of me! LOL .. your little Alexander is just stunning, and doesnt he look like his 4d scan!!! amazing! .. i hope your feeling physically well lexi and your MIL isnt being a complete *****! xxx

Jeeze Lexi just read your story (didn't cry but must have a horrid shocking look on my face). i'm now officially scared! you've certainly been through it! Glad all is ok now xx

Congratulations Lexi he is lovely x x

Honestly ladies the contractions were fine, dont panic. Apart from the placental abruption part it was a good experience and I have no qualms about doing it all again in a few years.

It was scary experience at parts but totally worth it. Don't be scared!

Yours sounds close to mine with Jacob hun! Apart from the blood and placenta abrubtion! Proud of u. Ur labour sounded fast compared to mine.

Well done x

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 12lb

Lexi, he's beautiful :) Well done for coping with the complications :) What a hectic week! At least it's all done and dusted, enjoy your time with your new bubba xx

Right whose next lol peoples pregnancies are goin mega fast!!!

Maybe we need a list of names in order of due dates lol

Right whose next lol peoples pregnancies are goin mega fast!!!

ME ME ME.. ALL ME.. and dont any of you try and beat me to it.. i want it to be ME next! .. feel like banging my head against the wall im so ready for this baby!!

Lmao would someone pls make this woman go into labour!!!!!

Hehe joke lol

Fern u will be next :p can't wait to see wat bump is!! I predicted in my mind!!!! :p just waition for u to pop lol

Sorry to jump in on a thread, but I am doing slimming world from home and found out this morning I'm pregnant!!!! I'm so excited it's our first and we have been trying for a year and finally done it lol!! I'm about 3-4 weeks! Any tips for carrying on on slimming world?

Sorry just so nice to say it out loud!!

Sorry to jump in on a thread, but I am doing slimming world from home and found out this morning I'm pregnant!!!! I'm so excited it's our first and we have been trying for a year and finally done it lol!! I'm about 3-4 weeks! Any tips for carrying on on slimming world?

Just wanted to say welcome, I don't really have any tips since I only started slimming world after I was pregnant but the other girls are likely to be full of good advice for you in the morning. Hugs Crystal xx

Onedayskinny said:

Congratulations!! x x

congratulations on the brillent news onedayskinny - say it loud and say it proud!!!

another random question, I get so confuddled with the information on the net and all the different items you can get, so many choices. Are any of you getting toys for your newborn and if so how many and what are they? I am thinking of getting a play mat, playgym, some toys on the push chair and books - is this relaisitic, too many or too little? Confussed little bunny going into a deteratior of the unknown!!!!

One day skinny - don't worry too much about slimming world, there will be days when you can do it 100% but also loads of days when you can't, either through morning sickness or nausea,wanted to eat everything in sight and all the really bad stuff or not being able to face a thing to feeling lazy and not wanting to cook so snacking on quick stuff! You will probably go through it all! Its recommended that you stick to extra easy but enjoy and extra a/b choice to help with baby growth etc.Basically try to stick to a healthy diet where you can. Listen to what you body needs!!!!!!

Bunny, i wish i knew its all new to me too, looking forward to reading everyones tips lol

Can't sleep am really stressed out!!!! Flaming wedding! Got to have a big show down with my mum who has stuck her nose right in there with no regard to what i want .......its my wedding! GRRRR

xx

I feel for you, after the wedding the amount of stress ouzing out of your body is incrediable, it be worth in the end but not worth getting too stressed about. Its your wedding you can do what you want and probably won't remember most of the cereamony - didn't I was nervous wreck!!!
The best bit about wedding is honeymoon - but when I got home after reality hI literally was so hypoactive for three days and hardly slept due to the comedown of the event. But so much more relaxed now and can get on with enjoying pregnancy and preparing for the little one :)

Congrats onedayskinny, hope you can stick to plan better than I could!

Bunny - I've no idea what you should get but I've got a playmat, a few teddies and some bargain books.

Onedayskinny- massive congrats and welcome! If you are dating between 3-4 wks on a clear blue test your proberly around 5 weeks, possibly 6. xxx

RE toys. A padded play mat is a great idea and i'd recommend them. . aswell as a bouncy chair with maybe a simple arch of dangelly toys. I have 5 books in babies bedroom but thats because i have been reading to baby since day1, not because it'l be needing them anytime soon.. as for toys, iv been given some linkylinks but wont be introducing them untill the 8 weeks mark plus just because they simple dont care.. and i have one toy which is just bright fabric colours which make different textured noises when rustled on a little plastic ring, but toys for newborns-pointless!... all they want is attention and fuss from you, you have to remember for the first few months they cant see colour.. although the first colour they usually are able to see is Yellow, and then through the primary colours. That is when you will notice the interests in other things and the need for some toys. I wouldnt rush out buying things now because you'l forget about them! and youl get bought alot also. xxxxxx

Back