Pregnancy and Slimming World

Lmao would someone pls make this woman go into labour!!!!!

Hehe joke lol

Fern u will be next :p can't wait to see wat bump is!! I predicted in my mind!!!! :p just waition for u to pop lol

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 12lb

say it out loud lady, otherwise i wont know if you'v cheated!!!! lol .. iv woken up this morning convinced its a girl, but its also made me realise for the first time that i actually do have a preference so to say.. *says quietly* i think i'd like a little boy! ........... but what will be will be and im gunna love my babyboy Zach or Princess Penny reguardless!

Awwww little penny :) love it!!

I wanna say pink :)

When I was preg with Jacob from day one I thought I was having a boy n really wanted a boy too! When he was born I was like omg I knew u were a boy :)

We have a name list finaly ready for when we find out sex!!!

Boys

Tristan
Kai
Rhys
Riley
Hayden

Girls

Capri
Skye-Leigh
Ella

:)

Awwww little penny :) love it!!

I wanna say pink :)

When I was preg with Jacob from day one I thought I was having a boy n really wanted a boy too! When he was born I was like omg I knew u were a boy :)

We have a name list finaly ready for when we find out sex!!!

Boys

Tristan
Kai
Rhys
Riley
Hayden

Girls

Capri
Skye-Leigh
Ella

:)

I really have no idea whats going to happen when it comes out! lol iv been convinced its a boy for so long, and now iv got this naggy feeling its not and i just dont know anymore!

I love Capri or Ella, and i really like Rhys or Tristan xx

At the end of the day it will be ok :) no matter what you will 1 be happy to meet them 2 releif that the pain I now over 3 be a mommy :)

You will be fine! I think of things like this cuz I'm weird lol if it's a boy as he grows I can spike his hair n dress him in shirts n he will be cool and if it's a girl she cam wear pink n dresses an I can put headbands and do her hair as she grows. Either way they gonna be beautiful and amazing and loveable to the point u won't wanna stop looking at them or cuddling them! X

Realisation just hit me!

In almost 5 months I will be a mommy again! I'm so excited! :) Jacob kisses my tummy everyday! And he always asked bout what baby likes to eat while in
Mommys tummy and when I'm sick he says Is baby making u sick again. Awww it's cute! Can't wait till he can feel them
Kick too! :)

Not read all but have read lexis birth story ( congrats he lovely and well done) just a quick birth story for all you first timers i know lexi had a bad time but first time also be great so
I woke at 3 am for a wee but then had to go twice more in 10 mins realised it was my waters so phoned labour ward and off we went got there put in ob ward and sat nothing happening and waited and waited then I was sick so midwife said can we just take a look and oh I was 81/2 cm had felt no contractions so of to labour ward then I did feel them but to be truthful it was more tiering than painful contractions stopped they left me and hub then I told him baby was coming he said don't be silly I told him just get the midwife she came in oh right push I did 1 push and ayrton max was here at 5.2lb no problem
So just so you know you can have a good first labour just unlucky for you lexi but no matter what its all worth it when you hold them x x

Not read all but have read lexis birth story ( congrats he lovely and well done) just a quick birth story for all you first timers i know lexi had a bad time but first time also be great so
I woke at 3 am for a wee but then had to go twice more in 10 mins realised it was my waters so phoned labour ward and off we went got there put in ob ward and sat nothing happening and waited and waited then I was sick so midwife said can we just take a look and oh I was 81/2 cm had felt no contractions so of to labour ward then I did feel them but to be truthful it was more tiering than painful contractions stopped they left me and hub then I told him baby was coming he said don't be silly I told him just get the midwife she came in oh right push I did 1 push and ayrton max was here at 5.2lb no problem
So just so you know you can have a good first labour just unlucky for you lexi but no matter what its all worth it when you hold them x x

Honestly, it's not put me off doing it all again in a couple of years. If it wasn't for the abruption it would have been fine to be honest.

Totally worth it. Every bit of it.

Aww Lexi must be true what they say , that you forget all the pain/trauma once you've seen your baby!

Getting lots of movements now lol, feels really wierd! But fantastic too.

xx

I don't think you forget it's just that while you are doing it you focus on that and then afterwards it kind of hits you like a train how bad things were/could have been. Kind of like how I can look back at the boys birth stories now and think it's kind of amusing about the nurse standing shouting for gloves while Lukas's legs were hanging out down the toilet, or the group of students walking past the open front door while I was having Leo or even the look of horror on that poor student doctors face when Logan was born in one push in the back of the ambulance. You can kind of relate to the details and know what happened but it's kind of abstract if that makes sense at least it's why I am silly enough to have done it more than once and why even when the boys drive me totally insane I could never imagine life without them. Hugs Crystal xx

no honey, the plan remains the same. Your exta HE's come in after you pop, depending on how much you breastfeed and the age of your child. xx

Onedayskinny - There seems to be conflicting info on the extra HE's! SW website now say you can enjoy an extra A/B choice , i spoke to myC, apparently there have been issues with this whether its right or wrong............not much help i know but if you want to stick to it rigidly stick to the 1 of each......... as for me i think i'll enjoy and extra one of each thankyou! pmsl! After birth its different story you get extra but only if you are breastfeeding! Hope everything is going ok.

I'm on my last shift as a single lady lol, should be a night shift but my boss is kindly letting me go home after an hr, how sweet is that?
P.S my colostrum is here!!! lol

xx

Will people be packing a pregnancy/gym ball in their hospital bag? I have really bad co-ordination, is it worth spending my money on if I am like Bambi???

Well other half won't let me have th home birth I want :(

So looks like hospital for me and they have ball in the room already. Find out what they have Hun x

jojo are you leaking booby wise? iv had nothing :( i cant believe im saying this but i want my boobies to leak damn it!

..bunny most hosps have a stock of them, but il be putting mine in the car, just incase as mine is a fairly sizeable one (85cm) and so is a bit bigger than the one they may give me and so i want to be as comfortable as poss. Plus if theres a real shortage i dont want to be without or withold one from another labouring lady just because i didnt bring mine!.. though mines so big it wont fit through the front door, so Joe will have to semi deflate it and then pump it back up lol!

so.............im still pregnant. Sigh

Ok thanks for that Fern!!!

My bewbies are leaking like mad now, I am jealous you don't have to put up with it. I don't think it is a problem as it is not proper breast milk as such until you give birth where they will naturally do it when the timing is right :)

You still have 3wks and 3days - it be here before long with your little bundle of joy.

Another question - what baby monitors have people brought? (can you tell I am buying all the baby stuff at the moment like a manic women ;) )

jojogonnabeslim said:
Onedayskinny - There seems to be conflicting info on the extra HE's! SW website now say you can enjoy an extra A/B choice , i spoke to myC, apparently there have been issues with this whether its right or wrong............not much help i know but if you want to stick to it rigidly stick to the 1 of each......... as for me i think i'll enjoy and extra one of each thankyou! pmsl! After birth its different story you get extra but only if you are breastfeeding! Hope everything is going ok.

I'm on my last shift as a single lady lol, should be a night shift but my boss is kindly letting me go home after an hr, how sweet is that?
P.S my colostrum is here!!! lol

xx

Thanks! I think I'll do the same as you, one of each extra! If it makes me stick to it then it's better than not doing it at all!!
X

Stupid question alert about birthing balls... Are they actually the same as exercise balls?
I was planning on buying a cheap exercise ball to go on when I start getting really uncomfy, and I know our hospital have some, but I'll probably bring mine too.

Also... is anyone renting a tens machine or have experience using tens in labour? I'm starting to think about it. I've used tens before on my shoulders and back and really didn't like the sensation, but they're pretty cheap to hire so I was wondering whether to give it a go.
I quite fancy water for pain relief, i.e. bath at home, then using the pool while in labour, but not actually give birth in there. But if the pool is in use then I think I would want to give tens a go for back up...

Back