Pregnancy and Slimming World

hello ladies got my bfp today, happy to join you all.

Congrats curvalicious x

Congrats curvalicious!

Swam another 30 lengths this morning, and made 6 batchs (of two portions per pot) of spag bowl, 4 of chilli and 4 pots the mince part of shepards pie.. ready for when baby arrives! x

Eeeeeeee congratulations Curvalicious!!!

Fern well done on being prepared, that's a good move batch cooking!

Can I just share a super cute pic of my little possum? Hubby took a pic while I was bathing her and she looked sooo cute an I know you guys will understand and indulge me lol. She's 5 months now, can you believe it! I remember when I made my bfp announcement just the other day!

Rosiebath.jpg

Thanks, she got her eyes from meeeeeeee, just about the only thing she got from me, she's so like her daddy :D

Oh honey what a little stunner!!

5 months oh my giddy! How fast has that gone!!!!!!!!

Well girls am sick n tired of being well sick now! It's a once a day thing now. Normaly towards evening. Tmi alert so if u don't wanna feel unwell don't read!!.....

Ate tea bout 6 and was ok enjoyed it and then at 11 i had a drink of water n then sicked... All my tea but like it wasn't even digested properly and the same happeed Saturday! :(

Drivin me nuts i'm 17 weeks n still bein sick. I weigh tomorrow and slightly hope to gain as my weekly measuremnts have shown a 2 inch loss on bump and boobs and lost a bit off arms and thighs... Wonder if it's the bein sick... Even tho I am eatin meals and not following sw... Apart from my fruit cravings.

Have started having flutters now :)

Also what's the signs of gestgational diabetes?

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 12lb

Thanks so much guys!

From what I remember symptoms of gestational diabetes are increased thirst, peeing and feeling super tired. Yeah, not very helpful as all pregnant women suffer from all of the above lol! I think measuring larger is another one. The best way to know is to take the glucose test.

Was just wondering cuz feel thirsty all day everyday n wee lots but thought might be pregnancy lol

Got midwife tue might speak then. I'm only 17 weeks so guessin I won't be measured yer n e way! So wonder when they pick it up

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 12lb

Gutted I can't see Honey's pic in work grrr... will have to wait until I'm home later!
Leanne - I got measured for the first time at 28 weeks, but one of my friends got measured when they saw their midwife at their 20 week scan - same hospital but they're consultant led so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Plus she's been offered the test as their is a history of diabetes in the family, so again that may have had something to do with it.

I'm thirsty and weeing loads... but I kinda thought that was probably a pregnancy thing, and I guess you would be weeing loads if you were drinking loads - there would be a problem if not!!

when you say measured what do you mean? as in measuring you with a tape? .. i *think* i was measured at 16 weeks... i will check my notes though...

baby is head down still, thank goodness.. though not engaged to which im a bit dissapointed to hear!

Back