Pregnancy and Slimming World

congratulations fern- what a sweetie! xxx

Hi girls. Quick update

Penny Rose Bishop-yes, Noodle is a girl! .. Arrived on her due date (yes, really!) at 1:26pm 19th of August, after 4 and a half hours in established labour, drug free.. and stitch free. Not even a graze. Weighing a nicely sizeable 7lbs 8.5oz

She's Incredibubble..
View attachment 17587

Congratulations to you both and welcome to the world Penny (lovely name!)

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me saying a quick hello!

I have been watching this thread for the last almost 16 weeks!! I am currently 19+6 weeks pregnant with a baby boy and am due 7th January 2012 but due to a condition I have baby is due around 33-35 weeks (20th Nov-early December).

My husband and I have a 2 and a half year old girl who is the light of our lives (she was a premmie born at 33 weeks) and we can't wait to meet our little man! We had a private sexing scan at 17+6 to find out what flavour baby was and I am having fortnightly scans at the Fetal Medicine Unit due to my condition.

We have kept the pregnancy pretty quiet until the past week due to being a high risk pregnancy hence me saying a late hello!!

Hope you are all doing well

Woohoo congrats fern, she is gorgeous!!

Oh and congrats Sara and rachy too

Eek bunny - who do you reckon will pop first as there's only a day between us!!

Awww Fern she's gorgeous, congratulations. Welcome Sara hope this pregnancy is as smooth as possible for you, all of mine have been high risk and premature so if you need to talk feel free to pm me. Hugs Crystal xx

Awww Fern she's gorgeous, congratulations. Welcome Sara hope this pregnancy is as smooth as possible for you, all of mine have been high risk and premature so if you need to talk feel free to pm me. Hugs Crystal xx

Thanks Crystal, this is my first high risk pregnancy as last time they (or I) had no idea until I went into prem labour at 32+6 and had our little girl at 33 weeks, they found out afterwards that I have a condition which means that I can't carry fullterm and I was lucky to get to 33 weeks with my little girl. So it's all new really, being monitored really closely, although FMU are absolutely fantastic and my Consultant has been brill, I just want to get over that magical 24 weeks although my aim is to try and get to 35 weeks.

Thanks for offering your advice, it's much appreciated!!

Well done fern knew it was a girly lol what an awsome labour u had!

Im cookin 3 course meal tonight for me and oh and tried to glam up

Week 20 bumpness... And huge boobs eeep

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

Attachments

• image-3342861210.jpg
    image-3342861210.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 521
  • image-2626276939.jpg
    image-2626276939.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 220
Fern - How wonderful - Penny Rose is a beautiful name and she looks so beautiful as well. All the very best wishes with her hun.

Congrats Rach-y and good luck hun.

Sara - fingers crossed that your little boy stays put until at least 35 weeks for you hun

bunnylovesalan said:
Well that is the big question - I think you will be before me with a boy and I be late with mine, haha. Let the bets begin :D

Oooh we will see haha!!

I took a side view pic at nearly 22wks & one just now nearly 23wks

I just saw Leanne's pic & she has a fab pregnant tummy! Mine looks like michellin man :( When am i going to have a proper preg belly & not just look fat :(

Attachments

• DSC03521.JPG
    DSC03521.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 184
  • DSCF2613.JPG
    DSCF2613.JPG
    202.9 KB · Views: 126
Woo I am 18weeks and finally getting an appetite for more than supernoodles. Really hoping to stick to plan to minimise weight gain :))

Back