Pregnancy and Slimming World

Bootsales and table top sales are good too. Earlier on when I was about 20 weeks my MIL took us to a baby specific table top sale and we got some complete bargains - play mats, bouncer, travel cot all for £5 each, a carrier for £10 and loads of other bits and bobs. Spent about £40 on prob £250 worth of bits. Worth a scour of your local papers to see if there's anything like that near you

Hey ladies

Hope everyone is ok. I'm a bit fed up and down tonight. Came home fed up but don't know why. Then I've just had a bit of a cry over something small. Hoping it's the hormones??? Did Anyone else feel like this I'm 6 w 3 days. Thought it's maybe down to getting close to the stage we got to last time when we had the miscarriage. Anyway sorry to moan just wanted to speak to people who have been here!

Xx

Having another baby after a miscarriage is really hard, every twinge and pain is enough to send you into a panic wondering if it's going to go wrong again, it's a real jumble of emotions because your pleased to be pregnant but still kind of grieving for the one you lost, ((hugs)) if you need to talk I am always happy to listen I know both of the times I was pregnant after miscarriages I was a mess. Sometimes it just helps a little to know that you are not alone in feeling that way. Hugs Crystal xx

Thanks crystal, just feel a bit of a mess at the minute x

Hey rach_y keep thinking positive thoughts. Your hormones will be all over the place with everything that's going on. Just take one day at a time x x

Rach perfectly normal, I went through same experience when I was close to the date I had a miscarrige so nervous each time I have a scan and was obessive about wiping and checking for signs as well.

Just remember each pregnancy is different and I literally at times just had to force myself to chill and not worry, because as sad as it is if it happened again there is nothing that I could do. The stress is not good for me nor the baby and I had to keep repeating mentras to keep me going. I am a lot more relaxed now, the further along I go, which with time it does get easier and remember every pregnancy is different.

Well today I'm 22weeks+2 and I lost 2lbs which means that I am only 1lb heavier since I found out I was pregnant!! Considering at 22 weeks most women gain 15lb!! :)

Feel happy with that!!

Hope ur all well

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

Well today I'm 22weeks+2 and I lost 2lbs which means that I am only 1lb heavier since I found out I was pregnant!! Considering at 22 weeks most women gain 15lb!! :)

Feel happy with that!!

Hope ur all well

wooowwwwiiieeeee leanne!!!! well done u!!!! im sure ur mega pleased with urself, i would be! so far im not doin very well at staying on the diet wagon and kinda eating wot i fancy within reason! lmao think im hovering around my pre bfp weight now but im not sure....17 weeks today :) :D

Hi girls,
Rach y its perfectly normal to cry at anything to nothing, all them hormones lol i was a complete mess!
Well im currently having a day of complete bed rest! Went to physio yesterday hip has twisted again n the shooting pain down my bum is spd, i thought pgp/ spd were the same thing! i have to really rest n do the exercises she showed me as well as using cold compresses round my lady garden! reduces the swelling. Ive obviously overdone stuff without realising! Gotta go back next wk , at least they keepin an eye on me.
Got bargain in Morrisons, avent 3 in 1 steriliser £25 in Boots this is £60!Shocking! xx

well ladies how are we all today?

i decided to be brave and face the scales this morning after a few weeks of eating what i fancy and its +1.5lbs suppose i cant really complain about that cause i think that makes me the same as i was when i got my bfp!

:D feeling good today 17 + 1 x

Well done :) I feel happy bout only 1lb at 22 weeks!! :) let's hope we can keep it up!

I'm still not on plan and this week for some reason I cannot stop eating and I am sooo hungry all the time and have to have some form of choc a day!! :/ oh well not gonna worry bout it!!

Last night my belly was jiggling :) he must be slowly out of room but was so amazed to see the tiny lumps and bumps appear!! Especially as placenta is at front which inthought would stop me feelin him much :)

I keep talkin to him! Lol I'm in so much love already!! I never had this with Jacob and feel so guilty!! :( maybe I wasn't ready before and was too young to appriciate the beauty of being pregnant!!

wow what a night, about 12 midnight I started suffering from mild period like cramps but thought nothing of it as I read it is quite normal. Then woke again at about 1ish and was voilently sick and suffered extreme period like pains and my lower back killed. Asked OH to ring up labour ward just to get some advice really, they told me to take paracemol and pop in so they can check up on me. So we went to the hospital at 2am and went to the assessment centre, got the machine to check heartbeat and another machine attached to me to see how intense the contractions were. Well, they were mild and the dr told me that my cervix was closed (phew) and that the pains could be a result of me doing a lot of stuff around my home. I am going through nesting stage and constantly wanted to sort stuff out, lol. So it could be a result of ligament pain but it also could be contractions but not labour contractions but not branxton hicks somewhere in the middle. Well they sent me home and told me to keep taking paracmol and to monotir it. I get really confused as antenal class said ring labour ward if you can not deal with the pain then ring up, grr. I get told by different people different stuff. Bit now decided to follow the midwifes adive, if you have three contractions in the space of ten mins and they take your breath away call the labour ward. Also, if your water breaks call immediately. Still, got cramps today but thing as time is getitng closer to the due date then I am going to possiable experience them more and more.

Wow bunny that sounds scary. I think you did the right thing going to hospital - better be safe than sorry.

Make sure you take it easy! Try and prioritise what really needs to be done and try and relax the rest of the time... I've become a bit of an expert at relaxing ;-)

Hope you start feeling better soon xx

Nesting instinct hasn't hit me yet... Wonder if it will!

Can't believe I'm full term in just a week... So I will be starting all the tricks from then - raspberry leaf tea, lots of curries, daily walk, bouncing on the ball, plenty of nookie etc etc. Hubby won't know what's hit him lol!!

leanne maybe its cause u have done it before and no wot ur getting out of it that ur feelin all the love for this bump ?? just a thought but dont b feeling guilty!

oh bunny im sure u were scared, just keep a wee eye and go back if u need to, id just plonk myself there until they listened to me!

Bunny , hope you're feeling better n pain is less! Its so easy to overdo it i've been doing the same lol. Did manage to rest all day yesterday but felt soooo tired! Took it easy walking to docs which is 2 mins away this morning but then been getting really sharp pain in right side belly bit like a stitch as well as pain on left side bum! So keeping my eye on that now, still love being pg though, pain worth it when u get to feel n see baby wriggling about inside u, its amazing! Off to pics now to watch Inbetweeners......so funny , only watched all 3 series yesterday for first time! Got big bag chocolate to take with me lol nom nom x

Wow bunny that sounds scary. I think you did the right thing going to hospital - better be safe than sorry.

Make sure you take it easy! Try and prioritise what really needs to be done and try and relax the rest of the time... I've become a bit of an expert at relaxing ;-)

Hope you start feeling better soon xx

Nesting instinct hasn't hit me yet... Wonder if it will!

Can't believe I'm full term in just a week... So I will be starting all the tricks from then - raspberry leaf tea, lots of curries, daily walk, bouncing on the ball, plenty of nookie etc etc. Hubby won't know what's hit him lol!!

I never had any nesting. :(

Think I might be the same Lexie - I'm just too lazy!!
Thanks for the website bunny, I've got a couple of apps on my iPod which do the same so I'll probably use those, much easier clicking than timing with a watch!!

Actually had a half decent nights sleep last night yay! But woken up to very sore hips when they've been feeling a lot better recently.

Can tell baby is running out of space now, the amount my tummy moves when he/she has a little shuffle is crazy. I can just sit watching my tummy for hours! Hoping baby engages soon - keep getting very short of breath, think I need a bit more space for my lungs!!

Back