Pregnancy and Slimming World

Sounds like you had a lovely night and bet you looked really glam!
Yum to curry, I need to start eating curry in an attempt to persuade the baby out!!

Lol at your mums waters breaking in tesco - would have been a nightmare if it had gushed!

Sounds like you had a fab time but so good to get home - immediately I put on my 'slob out' gear, haha but I am pregnant and I can do what I want! I know some pregnant women go to the extend of just wearing pj's as a lot of the designs you can get away with looking like normal clothes.

They do raspberry leaf tablets in Holland and Barrett might not taste as bad, spotted them when I was looking for vitamin C tablets, supposed to help iron by absorbed they usually tell me to take the iron tablets with orange juice but I kind of don't want to waste the syns on it 3 times a day when it doesn't seem to help much so thought vitamin c tablets would be a better option, at least then they can't say I am not trying. Hugs Crystal xx

It's just vitamin C not the actual Orange Juice which helps, so try a kiwi fruit, an orange/couple of tangerines as dessert/snack with your iron supp!

You can lose your plug at any point or so I have heard but I kno I lost mine while in labour! It then come on thick n fast!!

Let's hope for you!!

Keep us all posted!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

Oooh how exciting! I have heard too that you can have a show a while before labour (in fact didn't that happen to fern or am I making it up?), but then again it could very well mean things starting for you... Who knows you might have your baby boy in a couple of days!!

Oooh I'm so jealous!! Keep us updated on whether you feel any twinges that make you think 'this is it!'
Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Could be the start of it you never know. I've been having cramps like that too along with tightenings - assuming they're braxton hicks. Loving them though as I know it's my body getting into practice.
Still keeping my fingers crossed for you - you'd better put something on the bed tonight to protect your mattress in case your waters go tonight

This pregnancy so far for me is going a bit differently now. My spd is not as bad as it was in the last 2 pregnancies and i am also not going to the toilet at night that often. I can't feel baby much either whereas last time round i could feel my daughter kicking properly at 19 weeks. Counting down to my scan now which is next week on tuesday to see baby again x

Here is a recent picture of hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee me :)

You look beautiful!! My baby is now 18 weeks and looking back I miss my bump! Enjoy the last of your sleep ;)

Fab picture bunny! Got hubby to take a pic of me Saturday - I might post it later if I'm brave enough!
Any more updates after your show last night?

Safia - sounds like you're definitely having a better pregnancy than last time then, especially with your SPD playing up less.

Had a bad night of braxton hicks last night - seemed almost continuous all evening. Happily eased off after I went to the toilet, and had a bounce on my ball. All good though!!

hey all - im 12 weeks and have my scan tommorow.
Ive followed slimming world for 2 years and had lost 3 stone 10 lbs - but just back from honeymoon with a 1 stone 3 lbs weight gain - im very disappointed and not sure how to handle the change in my body and weight. Back on track done shopping and back to class wednesday

Is it possible to get to pre honeymoon weight or do you think i will stay the same ??

L xxx

Back