Pregnancy and Slimming World

Welcome Vifta, good luck at your scan tomorrow. Been leaking fluid all weekend, couldn't be bothered to drag up to the hospital, already know what they will say, since the same happened with Leo and Logan about 3 weeks or so before they were born. So trying to do as little as possible and hope that nothing else starts yet will have to call them if anything else changes. On the positive side everything has now arrived for the baby she just needs some white babygrows and vests (they were out of early baby ones when I went shopping) and we are all done. Although I do find it funny that without realising I managed to buy her 3 different outfits twice from mothercare, think I will just keep them in both sizes (early baby 5lb and tiny baby 7.5lb since they were on sale anyway). Hugs Crystal xx

hey all - im 12 weeks and have my scan tommorow.
Ive followed slimming world for 2 years and had lost 3 stone 10 lbs - but just back from honeymoon with a 1 stone 3 lbs weight gain - im very disappointed and not sure how to handle the change in my body and weight. Back on track done shopping and back to class wednesday

Is it possible to get to pre honeymoon weight or do you think i will stay the same ??

L xxx

Obviously stay on track as Slimming World is a really healthy way of eating throughout your pregnancy, but I wouldnt worry about your gain. I put on two stone this pregnancy, lost a stone following the birth (my baby was over 7lb plus fluid etc), then when he was 5 weeks old I started SW. Within a few weeks I was back to pre preg weight....I'm now at my lowest weight since I became pregnant with my first son over 5 years ago. You will put weight on during pregnancy but you can limit the damage and it will come off afterwards!

Congrats vifta, hope you get some fab scan piccies today!!

God I need to stop being such an emotional wreck! I got a card through today from the cow&gate baby club where you can add a photo and record your baby giggling, I blubbed my eyes out reading it!!

Ordered a changing table from kiddicare which just arrived, I always thought they were a bit faddy but then I thought about it and the last thing I want to be doing is bending down all the time to change nappies as it would kill my back. This ones got a built in baby bath with drainage too so could make early baths a lot easier too. It was £140 down to £70. Might have a go at putting it together in a bit

aw Sarah you is cute :) All them hormones, it is like a rollercoster!

I was sick twice yesterday big time and nothing stayed down, I have such a sore belly now :( I am just drinkin lots to keep dryhrated, grrr <3 pregnancy, lol

Christ I bet you can't wait for the sickness to go, can't believe how bad you've had it all the way through!

I know - these hormones are ridiculous!!

Congratulations Vitfa :) Hope today went well :)

Bunny! Sorry you've been so poorly :( Mmmmm cheese, i feel like crying when i go down the cheese aisle because i can't eat all the lovely cheese lol!

Just bought the first outfit! It's so cute :D

Attachments

• DSCF2673.jpg
    DSCF2673.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 71
Those boots are really cute! They do look super cosy bunny hehe i want some too!

Not sure if that's a take her home outfit as it's 0-3 months & we'll probably have to get newborn? I'm so new to all this & have no clue! My friends & family will be donating lots of hand me downs, so that should be good, maybe she'll come home in one of those outfits? Hmm

Those boots are really cute! They do look super cosy bunny hehe i want some too!

Not sure if that's a take her home outfit as it's 0-3 months & we'll probably have to get newborn? I'm so new to all this & have no clue! My friends & family will be donating lots of hand me downs, so that should be good, maybe she'll come home in one of those outfits? Hmm

Depends how big she is I guess, sizing varies from shop to shop so much and sometimes what they call 0-3 months in one place would be newborn somewhere else. All three of mine came home in early baby (5lb) clothes, Lukas and Logan were 5lb 1/2oz and 4lb 15.5oz but Leo was only 2lb 12oz he was too long for the 3lb clothes none of them went into 7.5lb clothes until November/December time so about 3/4 months after they were born. I know lots of people pick a really special outfit for the babies to come home in, I don't think I have ever done that because it was a matter of finding something that was warm enough and that fitted :p. Although I do remember Leo came home in a snowsuit that had 2 babygrows shoved down each leg so it would fit him properly and that one was a 5lb one lol. I also know that even though I have done this three times, as yet I still haven't remembered to take photos of them in their carseats ready to come home or even once they got there lol. No doubt your little one will look adorable whatever you decide to choose. Hugs Crystal xx

Hey ladies - scan went really well - we were a week ahead than we thought - so baby cross will be due on march 25th ( 4 days after daddy 30th birthday).

I was so unreal to the little one move im just glad all is well. Back to class tommorow - i did really well today - apart from bringing up my breakfast during my bloods (have huge needle phobia) but we managed to get the blood so appetite has been not to bad today

L xx

I'm 24 weeks and 2 days today and I gained a pound this week. Which means since I found out I was pregnant I have gained a grand total of 4lb! And I haven't been on plan once yet. Am thinking of starting bk sw again from Sunday as we have some money!!

Although sickness has returned!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 3pm

I'm 24 weeks and 2 days today and I gained a pound this week. Which means since I found out I was pregnant I have gained a grand total of 4lb! And I haven't been on plan once yet. Am thinking of starting bk sw again from Sunday as we have some money!!

Although sickness has returned!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 3pm

uh oh ladies im in trouble if todays craving was anything to go by! a double sausage egg mcmuffin from mcd's and i gave in on the way to work!!! eeek!

Mmm sounds yummy. I'm so lucky there isn't a mcdonalds close to me and that neither of us drive, otherwise I'd be there all the time... Coz I keep craving it so bad!

Just had my 38 week check up with the midwife and my blood pressure is up again, higher than last week grrr. Luckily no sign of protein in my urine so MW wasn't too worried - just got to go back next week or call if I get any headaches etc. She did say that she couldn't tell which side baby's back or legs were as my tummy is all baby, said the same last week eek I must be having a chubby baby!
Oh and the heads started to engage which is great news.

So I'm on strict orders from hubby to chill out as much as possible to try and keep my blood pressure down.

Come on baby, I think it's about time you came out now!!

Back