Pregnancy and Slimming World

hope your ok

i think there's another new baby in the world!!!!!

Lol do you really think Leeanne in labour? Eeekkkk! Didnt think she was due till Jan? Hope all is ok anyway.

Ive nowt much to say pg wise.
Not been sick since think i was just too full up, forget theres not much room for food lol! Nipping in work 2m for meeting with my boss n to say goodbye for 6 whole mths as well as the 6 wk ive just had off on sick! Lol
Off to a halloween themed farm later spooky!!!!

ForumRunner_20111029_092411.jpg

Hi ladies I am still here so sorry for worrying you all.

Pains eased the last couple of days have tried to take it easy and rest more as I think I just was constantly on the go day and night and not listening to my body.

I haven't gone anywhere for the pains... I guess I just leave things and live in denial anyway.

I have pressure pains still in my lady bits but more like ache which I had mentioned at last appointment few weeks ago anyway and she said it's cuz it's my second child.

Having trouble with feelin like I need a wee a lot and go and don't need to
Go so I wonder if it is his head causing
Pressure there... I think he sometimes makes my bladder leak a bit :/ sorry for tmi.

Don't have midwife till 22nd nov which would make me 34 weeks, last saw her when I was 28 weeks and baby was measuring 30 weeks... Hope he isn't growin too big :(

Feel bad for worrying u all. I don't want him to come early :( I'm only 30 weeks now he will be poorly :( Jacob was late but I was 5 weeks early! So I guess with every baby it's touch and go?

Hope u all are ok? Xx

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

Glad you and the baby are ok, if it was me id still call the midwife and let her know whats going on, she might be able to help and give you some advice to reduce the pain.

I don't like my mindeofe she is useless and there are a list of numbers on the front of my green notes and I can't remember which ones to call for what things :(

oh, why not call your doctor and have a chat and explain this.

I dunno :( I ended up bein that scared child again... After my experience with Jacob at just 19 I have built this fear of healthcare professionals :(

I'm sure I will be ok. If anything other half will drag me somewhere if I end up in too much pain!

Aww Leeanne i am going through the same kind of pain but a little less intense than yours and it comes one day and is gone the other.When i have it my whole ladybit area feels sore and swollen. I never had this in my first 2 pregnancies and also he kicks down so it feels like anyminute i will feel a leg out and that probably doesnt help with the pain. I would just talk with your gp incase its a UTI aswell x

big hugs leanne.. i piddle a little several times so dont worry! standard pregnancy joy!

.. i hope your babba doesnt come early either, but with plenty of rest i am sure he will stay put.. he may have his bag packed but he's got some brewing to do yet!! it sounds to me (although i am no proffesional obvs!) that he's probably quite low, esp being your second and thats whats causing your pains. I was worrying Penny would be early for weeks for all the little scares and pains.. as it was she was bang on due date. Clearly desperate to vacate!

... keep us updated, eat lots of high fibre good foodys and keep well rested, even if he's overdue, its time to start resting and building up those energy stores. Dont be afraid of health proffesionals.. knowlege is power and you remember this is YOUR baby. x

Pains been a lot better I think it's from over doin it before and continuein through the aches instead of thinkin nooo my body is sayin stop. So resting more now. I guess it's realising I am 31 weeks tomorrow! It's gone so fast that I haven't had time to think I'm pregnant lol

On a positive note I have everything for baby (Tristan) and also bag is all ready and packed. Boobies are leaking each day so I kno they work lol just the plod on and rest and eating till d day :)

Hope all u other preggy mommas are good?

Halloween photo of me although my bump looks a weird shape here lol

Attachments

• image-2260148479.jpg
    image-2260148479.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 93
Lol loving the halloween pic! Glad ur ok
Well im officially on mat leave for 6 whole months woop woop!!!!! Was lovely to see my work collegues though a bit put out i only got a card.....is that bad or is that just me? My boss was a bit kiss arse as well mmmm maybe due to the fact ive not really been treated right!! Oh well forgetting that now ive better things to think about now like meeting my little fella have so much love for him already <3<3<3<3

Hi all

Hope everyone is ok....
well, we made it to the UK on Tuesday and I registered with our local Dr. - had to take a water sample in for them to test for "their records" :confused:, so hopefully when I pop in tomorrow I will start to get some dates for a booking in appointment with the midwife etc. It will be nice to get things moving and to actually find out how far along we are.
Its been a busy old week decorating etc..and still have loads to do -but I will get there ;)..... I have managed to lose 4lbs this week :D so Im happy, I have been eating well but I guess keeping busy has helped.
Hopefully by the time I get up the energy to post again I "might" have more idea of what is happening...
Have a great week everyone!!

Hi
dunno if anyone will be reading this tonight or not just need a bit of advice really............I've felt a bit crappy today and had period type cramping quite mild early on this morning. Had to put myself to bed this afternoon for a couple of hrs and now feel ok.I felt a bit unclean down below so had a quick shower and changed underwear, just been the loo and have a large wet patch? i've smelt them ( omg shame lol) and defo no smell of wee! Ive changed again and put a sanitary pad on. Gonna check in about an hr see if its wet. Wondering if i'm leaking amniotic fluid? I'm not in any pain(apart from the usual pgp)also can't say ive had any braxton hicks yet either?

Will keep you posted!

Back