Pregnancy and Slimming World

Could just be discharge (that seems to be delivery suites favourite answer unless it went in one large gush) keep an eye on it and if your pad is wet when you check you could always give them a call to set your mind at ease. ((hugs)) will be thinking of you and hoping everything is ok. Hugs Crystal xx

have you had any kind of a show??

I had quite a lot of discharge in the last few weeks, enough to constantly have a panty liner on which I hadn't had a problem with before. But if it was a lot then I guess it could be fluid.

Sorry... That prob doesn't help much! Hope all is ok xx

maybe have a check up with the midwife??

Hope ur ok jojo :(

This won't help much as I can't remember much when I was havin my first! But at antenatal class last week she said u get thicker White discharge when ur near labour and can feel wet? Maybe it's a sign u not got long? Dunno! Let us kno how u are today :)

Hi sarah and crystal how are u and ur beautiful girls xxxx

School run this morning blergh

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

Hi all thanks for the advice. Pad last nite remained dry will do same again today just in case! Think its down to being paranoid lol after the period cramps i had n feeling so crap! Wondering now if it was water from having a shower? Lol husband has told me to keep my legs shut till his leave starts on 20 th or else he will end up working xmas day!

Got hospital tour tonight bit excited woohoo! X

Releif to here ur ok! I'm at work hahaha shhhhhh

Just bored I have masses of work to do today and don't wanna start it lookin at it is making me tired!!! Urgh!!

I have hospital tour tonight too..... Even though I don't wanna be in hospital :( praying for midwife led unit but will be high risk until 1st dcember when I find out from the scan!!

Only 51 working hours to go till mat leave starts!!

Could just have been heavy discharge I guess? Forgot to say at first all my braxton hicks consisted of period type cramps which came and went. I didn't notice any tightenings until closer to the end, and that was really weird - my bump would go rock hard! So the pains could well have been braxton hicks.

Glad all is well now though, how many weeks are you now?

Everything is going fab with baby Bella. Getting used to the routine now - good job as hubby is back in work tomorrow which I'm dreading! But I'm starting SW again tomorrow though which I'm really excited about.

Bella's coping really well with combination feeding - and when she was weighed on Friday she'd put on 10oz in a week! She was 6lb 12oz so looking forward to seeing how much she weighs Thursday!

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Here's my fave pic of Bella, on her playmat (my eBay bargain!)

Attachments

• image-1085861995.jpg
    image-1085861995.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 85
Aw she's a beaut! Congratulations!!!! We have that playmat my son loved it!

The wetness may have been just a bit of show/mucus plugThe show doesnt always mean u will go into labour soon. U have bits of your mucus plug come away all through pregnancy.
Or u could have wee wee'd yourself lol.
Trust me it doesn't go after you have had baby either.

We are all good. I am 14 weeks this week it's going quite fast to be honest. Think my son just takes up too much of my time lol. Although have started feeling those bubble fluttering type kicks which is lovely.

With Mikey I never got one braxton hick. I didn't have a bump properly either as I am so fat on my belly I have a huge overhang. It makes me sad I prob won't ever have a gorgeous bump but I have a gorgeous son instead. :)

aw Sarah great pic and love the ebay bargain.I read it is really good to put baby's on tums during dy supervised (not many mums do it now due to being scared) but it really helps develop their neck muscles :) I love putting charles on his tum on the bed and sitting a tiny bit away form him and watching him come crawling to you - it is the sweetest thing ever <3 x

Aw thanks!
Yep 'tummy time' is supposed to be really good for babies, it stops them getting flat heads from being on their backs so much too. We haven't done it much but going to put her on her tummy more now she's a little older.
Bless I bet Charles is coming along fab now - how is his feeding going? Bella's a little guzzler, she seems hungry all the time lol!

awww tummy time, love it :D I got a special pillow for flat head syndrome but not allowed to use it till he is 1 yr

Aw Charles is doing good now that I am doing exculsive formula - he is so much better for it - less colicky, more poos and less straining. seems also much happier and so do I which has helped a bit with PND. How are you with feeding anyways? Charles is getting fatter each week now and he is 8lbs and 11ozs, yeah, just packed all pre clothing away and now on early baby, hehe

I have attached some piccies of me and Charlie boy

Wow 8lb11! I bet you can't remember him being small!!
Glad the feedings going well, it sounds like it's really working for you and Charles, I'm do pleased for you, and the pics are gorgeous, you all look so happy!

I'm still combination feeding - she doesn't take much off the boob so tends to go on more for comfort than a proper feed. But throughout the day she's having about 1/3 of her feeds expressed and 2/3 formula which is working well at the mo.

hi can i join please? im just starting back on slimming world after losing 5 stone 2 lb on weight watchers but ive found out im 9 weeks pregnant and i know slimming world is alot healthier for me and baby ive been looking thru all the reciepes on this site and have to say its amazing!! syn free currys-syn free kebabs! haha im in heaven! x

Hello uglyduckling and welcome and congrats!!

Well done on a previous amazing loss too :) x

Hello ladies!!!

I gained 1lb this week!!

So at 31 weeks and 2 days pregnant that makes me only 4lb heavier since I found out!

My target from the dietition is to gain no more than a stone through the whole of my pregnancy :) so I'm doing ok!!

The tour of hospital was ok last night. I had a panic attack before we went up as I'm so scared of hospitals and really don't want baby in one again! But it's split one side is midwife led unit the other is high risk consultant led care unit!!! So I felt better knowing that and it's not clinical it has a bed, mats ball shower or bath, cd player dimming lights rocking chair birth stool everything!! And a fridge!! All in the hospital! Even the consultant led rooms are same but they have a macheine that ur strapped up to!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 3lb

leeane, that sounds like the room i birthed in.. it was lovely. I bathed in early labour, moved onto the mats and never moved from then on. It was calm, i had music playing.. no one disturbed me and i was free to move if i saw fit, like i said though.. i didnt move from the mat once i was on them!.. when i did its cos i needed to piddle and it was then the mw realised i was 10 cm LOL

Wow your so lucky. I havent been to look round my hospital but I am high Risk as I have alot of health problems and also I had an emergency c section with my son.
My hospital has a birthing unit and a normal labour ward and the difference is remarkable. The birthing unit has rooms like a living room and it's so relaxed and lovely and the other side is all clinical and drab. It's like your being punished for being high risk?

I am so shattered at the moment and have a pile of ironing as tall as me. I refuse to do the ironing when my son is walking around but this morning I put on lion king (his favorite) and would he watch it? No he decides to play with a toy which is right next to the ironing board that he never ever normally plays with!!!!! Grrrrr. So catching up on sky plus. Lol. X

Back