Pregnancy and Slimming World

Fatty_no_more said:
Ohhhhhh raspberry leaf tea I love it! I am not sure I can have it tho as had a c section. :(

I am rough today. Dunno if it's a coincidence but had flu jab Monday and ever since I have felt flu like.
Bubba moving loads now it's so exciting! X

Its best to ask your midwife as i hav read somewhere that rasberry leaf tea shouldnt be taken if you hav had a ceaserian or a bleed during pregnancy x wil need to start stocking up as i went through tonnes in my last pregnancy. Hav the flu jab later today, not looking foward to it as last time i couldnt move my arm for a week!

Hi - Im 20+5 weeks and to be honest have only attempted to follow SW because I dont want to have a massive gain. I have battled with my weight forever and also dont have thyroid which causes massive problems. Being thin is something i'll never be. In 2007 I did Cambridge diet and lost 3 stone maintained and then carried on to lose another 2.5stone. Before CD I was 16st10 and by my wedding day I was 11st 5. I felt amazing and was very happy indeed. Considering I've just celebrated my 2nd wedd anni I know weigh a massive 17st10 :( so much more than I did all those years ago and all my hard work went to waste.

Since I've fell pregnant I've gone up and doen only 2lbs either way so I am pretty much where I was the day I found out, however I am really starting to show now although to be honest I think even at full term people will still question 'is she pregnant or just fat'.

To be honest i'm trying to be good, but also am thinking I really want to enjoy my pregnancy and if that means have a little bit of what I fancy then I will I just dont want to get hung up on my weight.

I dont know what to do really because Im so confused on. I just wondered if anyone else had been in the same position and also if anyone is following SW religiously while pg?

Thanks for any inout anyone has...
xxxxx

pizzle84 said:
3lb gain wow well done. I hope i can do that when im pregnant! have you just been really good with the plan?

To be honest I haven't stuck to plan once... That a lie I managed a week. I been eatin soups I make n speed soup and I try to plan meals and I guess I kinda follow sw without thinking but still eat choc n biccys! But I always have a glass
Of water and a piece of fruit first then if I still want junk I will then have a small amount but generally this baby doesn't like grease or junk plus I do more walking with taking Jacob too n from school so think it's a mix of things

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

Woo congrats mia angel x

Feeling a bit poo today. May have overdone it. Went to watch lee evans last nite n hubby had organised a surprise overnight stay in a hotel across from venue.......how fantastic is he? It was a long day though n u dont sleep that great in a strange bed! Can hardly bend my fingers atm n got back ache.......for all i know i could be in slow labour!!!!ive had a sleep but feel no different!
Not happy with a letter ive had today either...... Confirmed by a consultant that not able to go on mw led unit......thing is no idea how the letter has come about cos my mw has give me no indication that they could do that? Confused.com. Will have to ask nx wk.

Sorry bout ur consultant it wud really pee me off! But may be due to a bleed u had? I am hurtin on off today :( in my right hand side in my groin n lower bump.... Makes me wanna cry

thanks girls, im still in shock as we didnt really 'try' last month...

have to remember all the things i shouldnt be eating/doing!

Its early days but im deffo going to carry on with SW, wanted to loose more weight first but hey ho im not getting any younger lol x

Hi all
Confused........lol again........was told by labour ward last nite looks like im in early labour!!! Was sick then started getting sharp stomach pains every few mins but not regular....rang labour ward for advice as had felt crappy all day as well.......oh yes ur in labour have paracetamol get in bath rest n keep an eye out for more regular contractions. This was all about 4/5 o clock. Got back in bed n pains gradually went n fell back asleep till 11 this morning. Ive had no show n waters not gone n have had this sharp pain a couple times more but thats it! Very strange!

I had that for a week with jacob just keep eye on it babes.. Here if u needs us! Xx

Can you ask your midwife or pop down to the ward to be examined?

I had something similar and thought it could have been the start - I asked to be examined and it ended up Bella's head wasn't even engaged!
Frustrating but I was happy to know it wasn't the start rather than get excited.

Xx

Hi had no more pains or anything else happen. Rang mw quite common to have a few contractions then nothing, this could go on a wk or 2!!!! So its just a waiting game really. Better not plan anything then lol! Husband has gone to work n sis is on stand by. Im having a day in with the tv lol. Will keep u all posted. I seem quite chilled out considering! X

Sounds a bit crazy but hope I go
Over lol!!

I don't want him Xmas and his due date is too close to new yr! Lol

It's usually up to which ever consultant is on at the time, I know my mum was offered the option of a VBAC after the twins but she wanted another section and was told she had to have a c-section with Aidan. Might be worth asking your midwife or consultant at your next appointment. Hugs Crystal xx

Back