Pregnancy and Slimming World

I am so tired today n been sick :(

33+6 bump

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 33weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Attachments

• image-1013494494.jpg
    image-1013494494.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 86
Oh dear leeanne ive had more than my fair share of them days! Actually feeling really good today for a change........sorry dont mean to rub it in!

Heres me 38+4 days

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111120_154128.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111120_154128.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 89
  • ForumRunner_20111120_154146.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111120_154146.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 108
Lovely round bump momma!!

How different our bumps are n both havin boys lol

Mine looks like it's growin outwards lol

Great hot air balloon lol

Well I feel like I'm in the first trimester again.

Can't keep anything down. :(

And am tired but can't sleep n wee loads :(

Still 6 weeks to go

Lovely bumps ladies! Brewin' some good babies!

Oh I miss my bunp so much. :'(

So jealous I didn't get a bump with my first just looked extra fat :(

Hi all,

Great stories and bump pictures. I am 3 mths pregnant with baby no 2. My son is 3 and during my pregnancy with him I ate like a pig and put on 3 stone. Despite various diets I still have not shifted this. Have been inspired by all your stories and am starting SW ( first time ever as have always been a Ww person but really can't be bothered with points) today. I would love to lose a little or maintain or damage control. Want the best for my noodle but also want to feel like a yummy mummy at the end not an ugly heifer.
If it's ok I would like to join this group for much needed support etc
No actual baby bump for me yet just left over mum tum still :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome mummakat, I feel your pain, I'm 9 weeks with my 2nd and obviously don't have a bump yet but my fatty pouch is being pushed out a bit and I hate it, not following SW per say at moment coz of nausea mainly buy hoping I can minimise my weight gain as still hadn't lost from first bubba even though she's nearly 2
Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy, and keep posting fir support x

Welcome mummakat :)

This my second baby too and i still had a mum tum and he was 4 lol!! :eek: hense why this time I trying to be good and am doin well :) at 33 weeks total gain of 8lb. Not bad :)

I got a bump straight away with this one! But have heard second time round u show faster!!

Midwife tomorrow can't wait to be measured woooooo :) at 28 weeks he was measuring 2 weeks ahead so am thinking will it still be ahead or slow down? If it's ahead she prob won't be at all bothered if only 2 weeks as I had diabetes test but if it's slowed will she be concerened? Never had any if this with Jacob! This baby intends to be a pain!

Welcome mammacat, we're a friendly bunch n no question is daft enough to ask!
been to sw today prob last time before i give birth ..... Put in 1.5lb lol oh well thats 2 stone 1.5kb on. Not too concerned its about average n ive fully enjoyed eating what i want! Im hoping to go straight back to class wk after hes born n get cracking, will have no excuse with all the extra healthy extras i get and 15 syns a day, providing bf works for me!
Well ive done all my xmas shopping now just gotta wait for alot of it to come through the post lol!! X

Thanks mummyclark and Leanne, we all seem to be in the same boat. I really believed breast feeding and running around after a little one would melt my weight away but hey ho! One if my vices has always been red wine but obviously that is out the picture at the mo. Just need to work on the chocolate and bread side.
Got my SW healthy shop delivered today. Stuck to plan so far but worried about eating too much. Still having nausea and strangely feel eating helps so have been grazing on fruit and had a couple of muller lights ( coconut and chockate yum yum). Going for booking scan next week can't wait!

Leanne you have done brilliantly. I hope I can follow ur example. I am similar starting weight to you.

Need to decide what yummy ness to have for dinner ? Steak and SW chips and veg of course:)

Xx

Did any of you girls have constant period type pains in your pregnancy (im 6 weeks), my doc says its normal unless i have any bleeding (even then it may be nothing serious).....

Hi Mia angel,

Had some cramping pain early on St about 5-6 weeks, was one sided so had scan to rule out ectopic. Could be implantation pain but if it persists or worsens would speak to midwife. Do you have an Early pregnancy service at your hospital they can give great advice and follow up.

X

mia_angel said:
Did any of you girls have constant period type pains in your pregnancy (im 6 weeks), my doc says its normal unless i have any bleeding (even then it may be nothing serious).....

In my 1st trimester i had some and sometimes it was so bad that i had to check i wasnt on a period but i was told by midwife it was normal as everything was stretching out x

Good evening all, hope everyone is well.

Well today I had a midwife visit as when I left the booking in appointment last week she went to save the info and the PC crashed :p, as a bonus though she did my 2nd appointment to save me going in (Im late what with being 18 weeks) -so we got to listen to bumpsydoodles heart beat :D, I was really glad as hubby couldn't get to the 1st scan -so now he isn't missing out on so much. He has left for Germany this afternoon -but should be back for good in about 2 weeks and we have the anomaly scan the week after :bliss:. Im just waiting for a letter from the consultant she has put me under for an appointment date and then Im seeing either the midwife or someone from the hospital every 3 weeks from now on -partly because of my age but mainly because of my head, Im finding it quite reassuring really that they are keeping such an eye on me even though I feel blinkin wonderful -after 9 years of tring to conceive I don't care if they want to see me every week :p.

I think we are holding off until well after before xmas before we start buying anything as Im really not going to count my chickens -although my brother has insisted that he is taking me into Nottingham on Saturday to john Lewis etc to window shop and get ideas :silly:
Oooh and I managed another sts this week so Im ticking over nicely so far 6.5lbs down...
Right I reckon its time for bed for me :p, have a good evening all and I hope everyones bump lets them get plenty of sleep tonight!!

mammakat said:
Got my SW healthy shop delivered today. Stuck to plan so far but worried about eating too much. Still having nausea and strangely feel eating helps so have been grazing on fruit and had a couple of muller lights ( coconut and chockate yum

That's the beauty you can't eat too much, plus I know what ya mean with eating to get rid of nausea
And coconut and choc yum, only found it the other day and I absolutely worship it it's gorgeous, not sure if it has any sins but love love LOVE it xx

Hi ladies n bumps hope ur all well

Capricorn I can't believe how far you are lol u got a little trooper in there!!

Well I'm 34 weeks n had midwife appointment today. Baby measuring 34 weeks which is good as 6 weeks ago he was 2 weeks ahead!! Plus he is in the right position of head down n his back to my left hand side :) all good!

Also other half has job interview tomorrow so fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!

Morning!

Crap night sleep :(

Forgot to say midwife thinks the random pains I had and have sometimes are round ligament pain with everything stretching as he went head down. Tell you somethin I'd rather contractions than that! I can handle contractions better!!

Well today I lost 2lb this week somehow! My body has proper fluctuated in this pregnancy! But I'm happy with it :) so at 34 weeks a total gain of 5lb! Which is good as with Jacob I gained 4stone!! :)

Hope ur all well xx

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 34 weeks preg: 14s 5lb

Back