Pregnancy and Slimming World

Well done Leanne that's so fab. I am on day 3 today. So far so good. Not working today so going to make a fry light up with sausages bacon egg and beans - yum!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Urghh not been feeling too good lately. Been constipated and got piles again so hav had to go onto lactulose which is just as bad and causing the opposite but atleast my piles hav calmed down enough for me to atleast sit! Despite that i feel great and have had a good pregnancy so far and cant wait to see baby again next week at scan x

Piles....ouch!

Been to mw....all is still good , not getting any signs yet! Hes about 8lb eeekkkk and ouch!!!! Lol booked in for sweep on mon but hoping he'll be here Sunday lol, no harm in a bit of wishful thinking!!!!
Leeanne.....never thought the sharp pains could have been stretching pains makes sense really a head going into a small space pmsl! X

jojogonnabeslim said:
Piles....ouch!

Been to mw....all is still good , not getting any signs yet! Hes about 8lb eeekkkk and ouch!!!! Lol booked in for sweep on mon but hoping he'll be here Sunday lol, no harm in a bit of wishful thinking!!!!
Leeanne.....never thought the sharp pains could have been stretching pains makes sense really a head going into a small space pmsl! X

Hey don't worry about baby being big. They told me at 38 weeks he was about 7lb2 and would be about 8 and a half pounds at birth and he was a perfect 6lbs12 when he was born so don't take too much notice hun. X

Hi ladies just found out im expecting early days yet though, so is it still ok to carry on with sw? How many healthy extras can i have? X

Yes you can carry on ( maybe check with midwife/ doctor when you see them)
You just need to follow the extra easy plan and have an extra a and an extra b choice x

Know how you feel I believe I'm about 9 weeks with my second and my daughter will be 2 in feb, can't wait for my scan, Iv convinced myself something is wrong coz this pregnancy I'd so much different to my first x

Congrats Gemma, i just found out im pregnant 6 weeks...i have a 4 year old daughter and also feel much more anxious this time round. Seeing midwife next Saturday, scan booked on 9th Jan

Such a crap crap day :,( i feel so down and awful. Nothing goes well for us. When will we have good luck :,(

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 34 weeks preg: 14s 5lb

Awww leeanne whats up hun? Life can be crappy at times!!!

Been in my hands n knees scrubbing, my life has been organised to death n now im sat here waiting n waiting lol........come on son im more than ready for u out u come dont be shy!!! Lol x

I had loAds of palpitations yesterday and cos I work for London amb service in the contol room a paramedic checked me
Over but I was fine. X

Oh eck fatty no more.....at least u were in the right place! Hope all is ok

Well happy due date to me lol......have tried all the tricks in the book.....just gotta wait now grrrrrr x

Oh i hope baby makes an appearance Jo Jo, just want to ask when i was weighed on Friday at doctors i was 92kg and im 5ft 4 so im classed as obese so will i be classed as high risk? Doctor never mentioned it but from some forums I've been on they may do

Gemma......it all depends on your docs/midwives. They all say different things. Can also depend on where you live as well.Other factors they make look at are your age and your medical history. I'm obese and 37 yo , classed as low risk yet they will not accept me on the midwife led unit as i am 1 point over the cut off for bmi yet down the road in my next town they would be happy to take me, had i known earlier i could have gone there! Lol

Still no signs that i know of, in pain with my back but that could be my pgp/spd? Or could be labour......it does feel a little bit different......oh i don't know lol!!!!!!!!!!

We are all very lucky. My friend who is 37 and pregnant went in to remove a breast cancer lump on Friday and it was worse than they thought so they did a mastectomy. She is due in march but they are doing a c section at Xmas so that they can pump her full of chemotherapy. It really isn't looking good for her and her poor husband and three confused kids not to mention her unborn baby. Please don't worry about trivial things like going over your due date or putting on a bit of weight. It could be a whole lot worse x

Hi everyone. :sign0144:
I've done slimming world before and have the literature. Tomorrow I start again!!
I've gained 10lbs in the last 2 months and I was already 2-3st overweight before I got pregnant!!!:sign0007:

So now that I have stopped feeling quite so sick and tired I'm ready!!
Am I right in thinking it's 2 healthy A's and B's when preggers? I don't really want to go back to class and get weighed weekly as I don't want to focus on scales. I just want to follow the plan at home and be healthy!!

If anyone has any tips feel free to share!!

Back