Pregnancy and Slimming World

Awwww hope sickness passes soon!

Me and jay enjoyed our last child free night for a while. Next week we got both the boys then it's Xmas then baby due and we won't be alone till I am expressing!! Was lovely!! I got dressed up and we went an had a curry, come bk n had snuggled in bed watching transformers 3, had a bit of naughty time!! Especialy as it's been ages lol n I thought well when I've had baby I won't want it lol but found a position we both happy with even with my massie belly lol although he was worried if my waters went, I was like if they go they go there isn't much u can do about it now lol
Then we had a lie in today and then went to our local cafe :) not sure when the next time will be!! Though we will just go bk to gettin kids in bed getting dressed up n have a candle lit 3 course meal I have cooked n sofa cuddles n a DVD :)

Feel emotional!!!! We gonna have our first baby between us!! And our family is gonna have 3 little boys!! I love it :) I'm only 25 and being a step mom is hard but I wouldn't change a thing!! :) I'm so happy!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 36 weeks preg: 14s 6lb

Leeanne, haha you make me feel such an ice queen, we had sex once when i was pregnant.. and i was 14 weeks hahaha

good luck with everything, very close now! x

LeeAnn you do make me giggle, good luck with everything, luckily we had sex regularly with my first pregnancy right until the end and I intend to do the same with this one he he xx

LeeAnn you do make me giggle, good luck with everything, luckily we had sex regularly with my first pregnancy right until the end and I intend to do the same with this one he he xx

A night without kids sounds brill at the moment, my daughter keeps coming into our bed in the mornings which can be nice but we enjoy a but of morning naughtiness a few times a week, although wouldn't be without it in the evening, I find its the best way to get a good nights sleep lol x

Lol hahaha awww fern treat em mean keep em keen lol I just like the closesness and cuddles after :) feel close :) plus yes it does help with sleep (then I get spoilt next day hehehe)

Did anyone watch the sex education show last yr? Think I got freaked out when they done the stuff with the oldies n said "if u don't use it u will lose it" as in dry up n not be able to lol I don't wanna lose it nor do I want him to lose it lmao!!

Well the crazy nesting is back... I'm fed up of nesting... I hurt after but I can't settle till I do what it is I wanna do!!

Just thought haven't seen cappricorn in for a while I hope she is ok

Well I seem to be constantly bugging my dr and feeling a bit of a nuisance.

Basically as u know i was put in thyroid tablets on Friday and today I can't even move I am so tired! My son and I are still in our pyjamas and I called to see if this is normal. So waiting for her to get back to me. I feel I live up the Drs at the moment. :(

I hVe work tonight 8pm till 4am and then will be up at 6am with my son! I am so tired already I dunno how I am gonna cope! :(

What is you do? Awful hours while pregnant and feeling so tired, do you think it's your tablets making you tired? Hope you get sorted soon x

Could you ask your employer to move your hours back a bit maybe finishing at 12 or 1 so you can get a bit more sleep, I know all I wanna do lately is have a lay in, of course I don't get one lol. Really hurt myself at work this weekend, my back is killing me, which I'm taking as my bodies way to tell me to slow down, maybe that's what your tiredness is telling you xx

Can't change my hours unfortunately as they were chosen by me originally to fit round my husbands work. I work as a call handler for 999 ambulance calls and hubby is a detective Sergent for police so our normal hours clash. :( x

Ohhh fnm :(

Could you not put little one into a day nursery or childminder a couple hours a day so u get a little kip? I loved my childminder when I was single n worked full time. Infact that was 3 yrs ago n she lives Essex n she's comin up jan to brum to see us... We keep in touch she was like family!!

Ah I see that dies make things difficult, maybe reduced hours till you go back after bubba, but agree with Leanne maybe you can use a day nursery and just do a morning session while you sleep, it's not too expensive if you look around, you really need to get more sleep for yours and bubbas health x

Fnm.......if ur hrs are affecting u as well as the thyroyd problem you can get a fit note from doc to put you on reduced hrs work have to honour it. I had one reduced to 6 hrs a day.Dont forget to make sure u have a pg assessment too.If youre so tired perhaps phone on sick......is ur job classed as safety critical? They cant touch u anyway for being off sick pregnant.....good luck xx

Wow I have missed so much, congratulations Jojo and Sara on your gorgeous babies and welcome to all the newly pregnant ladies. I can't remember what else I have read now sorry. Hugs Crystal xx

leanerandlighter said:
Your husband can't be too happy about you only getting three hours sleep whilst pregnant! Can't he change shifts as well?

No he's not and he does do what he can but he just got the Sargent post about a month back so doesn't feel he can "take the Piss" as he puts it.
But no he can't change shifts unfortunately. :(

I ended up calling sick as I am like a zombie. I hate doing it but I just know I wouldn't have coped. :(

Back