Pregnancy and Slimming World

Ah bless ya, everyone thinks I'm having a girl too, but I think there just wishing hehe just try not to be swayed to think it's one or the other it'll be a nice surprise. I hope I'm patient enough but we will see x

That's it I can't cope!!

I need to go poo! And can't! The more I try the more it hurts I've been vile and snappy for 2 days and also been up since 5 again today and I can't sit or get comfy! I am so constipated I swear that's what it is!!

Ladies please!!!! What can I take to make me go toilet!!!! I need to do a poopie before I go mad lol

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 38 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Grumble u had baby yet :p how was sweep xx

Not yet! Went into hospital on monday as my blood pressure was high, luckily got let out at 7pm! Went back Wenesday to check it again, was still boarderline but no other signs of pre eclampsia, so i was given a sweep, which was very uncomfy but the midwife held my hand while the doc did it & she was so nice to me :)
Had a bloody show (still having it a bit now) I'm booked in to be induced tonight at 9pm! Eeeeeek! Got to phone up at 3 to see if there are any beds, if not it'll be rearranged. At the moment I'm getting sporadic medium period pains, I really hope i get started before being induced!
Wish me luck! :)

Oohhhh u might have a Xmas day baby by the sounds!!!

Go have a walk, eat a whole pineapple, have sex!! Bounce on a ball n do some pelvic movements n squats!!

Wishing u all the luck Hun :) stay calm n relaxed it helps with the pain as the more tense n stressed u are the more painful!!

:) xx

Well out of those options I'm going for a walk lol! I'm in too much pain (pgp) for sex & don't have a pineapple & can't hack going to the shop this time of year!

I hope she arrives before xmas day, I'd like to come home on xmas day if i can! Ideally I'd like to be home xmas eve as it's my fav day of the year but it's not going to happen :(

Good luck grumble, can't wait to hear from you. Big hugs xxx

Hope grumble is ok

Happy Christmas eve!

Well after that dose of lactulose and having runs last night but least I went I had the most refreshing amazing sleep after going :) 10 hours n only woke once for a week and was such a deep sleep! Even baby didn't seem uncomfy!!!! So now I feel great :)

Not heard anything yet :( hope it all went ok for her!

6 days left for me arrrggghjhhh

How's u fnm u feel better now? Xx

Back