Pregnancy and Slimming World

Aww grumble congrats, Evie is gorgeous n what a fantastic xmas present! Hospital food was better than i thought it would be lol....bonus u could help urself to white bread toast n butter all day long lol so i did om nom!!!

aww grumble she's beautiful congratulations. hugs Crystal xx

Can I join?! Just found out I'm 7 weeks pregnant & won't be telling anyone except my best mate and hubby's best mate until at least 12 weeks and just so excited !!!

Vm019 said:
Can I join?! Just found out I'm 7 weeks pregnant & won't be telling anyone except my best mate and hubby's best mate until at least 12 weeks and just so excited !!!

Welcome and congratulations :):)

Congrats grumble

And of course you can join, the more the merrier, weighed myself yesterday and gained a pound this week, so happy with that, hoping not to gain any this week but I did get a lot of choccies for christmas, my target of not going over 14 stone is looking very un realistic though

Omg I have put on 18 lbs in 23 weeks!
Ok so now I have to get cracking as of Monday!

I havent done sw in ages but I think I will start with

Bfast - sw chips, onion omlette, and beans ketchup (2syns)

Lunch - home made Pasta and sauce with tuna sweetcorn (1syn) and cheese. Hexx2

Dinner - lamb donar and white pitta (9??) with Chips and syn free sauce with salad. Ketchup (2syns)

I only am using white as I haven't got brown lol.

Anyone else care to share their dinners? X

18 isn't that bad for 23 weeks,
I like to have a nice big roast for my dinners, with either chicken or turkey, and dry roasted potatoes, lots of veg then just a add the syns for a couple of yorkie puds and a bit of gravy x

Forgot to let you all know that yesterday I weighed myself again after that 6lb weekly gain which made me laugh but was just curious. And lost 3lb in a day??? Confusing!! I must of swell up or sumert?

Either way I am only 10lb heavier since I found out!!

Fnm don't worry bout gain I'm sure if u start eating healthier just for peace of mind it will come off? Gotta admit I been relaxed on the sw front the whole way through but just monitoring gains made me feel in control!

Right gonna finish tea off and then get some ironing done then tomorrow it's just Hoover the house left!! Gotta keep on top of these things with baby due any day!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 39 weeks preg: 14s 9lb

Forgot to let you all know that yesterday I weighed myself again after that 6lb weekly gain which made me laugh but was just curious. And lost 3lb in a day??? Confusing!! I must of swell up or sumert?

Either way I am only 10lb heavier since I found out!!

Fnm don't worry bout gain I'm sure if u start eating healthier just for peace of mind it will come off? Gotta admit I been relaxed on the sw front the whole way through but just monitoring gains made me feel in control!

Right gonna finish tea off and then get some ironing done then tomorrow it's just Hoover the house left!! Gotta keep on top of these things with baby due any day!!

have a look at that link i sent cos having looked into it you can start getting contractions within 5 hours!

You could have a NYE baby like me!

MY BABY IS 2 TOMORROW!!!! :cry: its going tooooooo fast!
Were taking him to peppa pig live in the morning and just gonna take him round london and spoil him rotten!
xxxx

Awwww happy birthday for him tomorrow :) Jacobs 5 the 21st of jan and I feel sad :( and old and I'm only 25 lol

I will have a look when the boys r in bed lol he could be here in time for new yrs cuddles!! Let in 2012 with all 3 of my boys and best partner in the world would be amazing!!

fnm - dont do what i did and buy expensive sausages just because they say 97% pork on them. checked the syns and 4.5 each! made it into a casserole with 2 tins tomatoes, 2 onions, 2 carrots, mushrooms and 3 peppers. was tasty except i didnt enjoy the sausage so only had equivalent of one! served with broccoli, spouts and rice (i forgot to do sw chips so had to do rice)! enjoyed my orange kit kat at 5.5 syns tho after :)

What have you ladies been doin for exercise? Just curious, need to boost my energy but not sure what's safe, started doing the step on the wii fit again, just have to check with the midwife it's ok x

Back