Pregnancy and Slimming World

Lol fnm I havnt done anything much since finding out either, I used to do a bit( and I mean a bit) of jogging and badminton but both are out now, been feeling stupidly exhausted the last couple of weeks and Iv convinced myself it coz Iv got lazy, not sure how much I should be doin, just finished some exercising and now the baby is going mental, is that a good or bad thing? X

Am not a fan of exercise lol. Only thing I do is walking - pushing a toddler in a pram can be tiring. Plus I take her to a play centre for a few hours every week which can be tiring running after her. Might not be classed as exercise in the normal fashion but exhausted after. Other day I went food shopping with a trolley with wonky wheels and a toddler in the seat. That for an hour was a workout in itself haha

Only exercise I do is bounce on my ball and walk Jacob to and from school!

So today is 2 days to due date and no sign of baby boy....

Big walk later over clent hills, although my lower back aches and into tops of my legs :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 39 weeks preg: 14s 9lb

Leeanne910 said:
Only exercise I do is bounce on my ball and walk Jacob to and from school!

So today is 2 days to due date and no sign of baby boy....

Big walk later over clent hills, although my lower back aches and into tops of my legs :(

Hopefully will be early or on time, I'm so impatient, I'll be tearing my hair out if my little one is late, they've advised me they can't induce me if baby is late so I'm hoping baby will be a little early or on time x

Didn't walk in the end as I seem to have stuff hips today that feel like I can't walk right :/ odd feeling!!

How come they say they can't induce u?

Here is 39+5 bump... Maybe last bump pic

Looks like an egg lol

Attachments

• image-1801258468.jpg
    image-1801258468.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 97
I had a c section and my consultant reckons they can't induce labour as the drugs they use to induce can rupture my scar, but they can try breaking my waters if I go too far over and see if it induces labour naturally x

Leeanne910 said:
Didn't walk in the end as I seem to have stuff hips today that feel like I can't walk right :/ odd feeling!!

How come they say they can't induce u?

Here is 39+5 bump... Maybe last bump pic

Looks like an egg lol

Yes maybe your last bump picture :) I feel like my bump is like that already but you look good for nearly 40 weeks :)x

I would love to have a bump like yours, don't think I'll get one though, just gonna look extra fat for the next 5 months :(
Heard somewhere swallowing seimen can induce labour ( although sure this is a just a rumor made up by men lol ) sure you hubby would be willing to try lol x

Oh god don't tell him that I'm sure he would need to try it a few times lol, well I'm another 25 weeks away from being due but if I go over I'll be trying thing in the book, last year I ate shed loads of pine apple, had really spicy curry, lots sex, my waters broke a minute after midnight on his due date. I hope to have all this again this time :) although I had severe spd and sciatica, I just needed him to come on time so I could get some sleep lol x

Haha I ate a whole pineapple and had loads of sex last time after being a week late, I was induced at 42+1w
At least I don't feel like time is dragging yet, woo Hoo 25 weeks to go lol

O and happy new year!

Babies born after January will be in the year of the dragon, feel sorry for hubby living with 2 dragons and a tiger, bless him lol xx

I will be joining you ladies, Just found out i'm 5 weeks pregnant with baby number 3. I just lost 3 stone so i'm hoping not to regain it all. Any advice?

CLAIREA said:
I will be joining you ladies, Just found out i'm 5 weeks pregnant with baby number 3. I just lost 3 stone so i'm hoping not to regain it all. Any advice?

Welcome, I lost 4 and a half stone after my first child 18 months ago, I have since put a stone back on with my wedding and things. I'm desperate not to put the rest back on this pregnancy. So far I've put on 3lb in over 5 weeks with Christmas aswell. All I would advise is the first few weeks are hard with the morning sickness or nausea, just don't beat yourself up if all you can eat are the wrong foods. It'll sost it's self out. With my first pregnancy I was in the zone that I could eat what I want as I was pregnant, and I didn't care so I really over did it with the take aways but I regretted it after my son was born, I won't be making the same mistake twice x

Gained 1lb last week, that's 3lb total in 5 weeks, that's when I started tracking my weight while pregnant x

What is considered a normal weight gain during pregnancy ? Is it possible to lose weight or maintain? Im expecting the severe sickness that plagues me from weeks 6-12. Last time all i could keep down was fizzy pop :(

Someone of ideal weight should gain about 22lb in pregnancy.

I have a bmi of 32 when I was first preg and I was told to try not to gain more than a stone

Hope that helps?

And welcome and congrats to new ones :)

Well due date tomorrow and no sign of me baby boy!!

Leeanne -your bump is amazing, mine was nothing like that with bump number one - more spread over my entire front and sides.
ClaireA - I am in a similar boat as you (although didnt lose anywhere near as much), I put so much on with my first (3 and a half stone) that I want to try and limit it to 2 stone (2 and a half at a push).

Oasis - How many weeks are you now? Is it 15 weeks? If thats the case 3lbs between 10 and 15 weeks isnt bad, I put on 2.5lb in the last 2 weeks which is weeks 11-13, However that was the run up to xmas, xmas and then 2 days at my mums where we ate a lot of snack food. Am hoping to lose 1 of those pounds (maybe even 1.5 of them) by next week.

I just dug out my maternity wear out of the garage. The tops are all fine but the bottoms are far from it! They look massive, it looks hard to imagine that I will be so big they will fit! I wonder if I stretched them as they were actually tight towards the end of pregnancy last time. Last time I broke up from work about 34 weeks and I know I had "grown" out of maternity work trousers by then and needed an emergency pair in the next size up. Even the ones I grew out of were absolutely ridiculously massive. Am going to try my work trousers on tonight as how embarrassing it would be if they dont fit after being off for 2 weeks!!

Think i might head sale shopping on Tuesday (I extended my holidays from work to include Tuesday)

Talking of maternity clothes I was crying yesterday as because eloy has dropped the under bump jeans won't do up :,( felt awful bout it dunno why but I was sobbing that I am so uncomfy I wanna be naked

ooh he must be very low down is he? you will be in them in no time (and then they will be hanging off you) :) Cant wait to hear your post pregnancy weight loss :)

geordie_lass21 said:
Leeanne -your bump is amazing, mine was nothing like that with bump number one - more spread over my entire front and sides.
ClaireA - I am in a similar boat as you (although didnt lose anywhere near as much), I put so much on with my first (3 and a half stone) that I want to try and limit it to 2 stone (2 and a half at a push).

Oasis - How many weeks are you now? Is it 15 weeks? If thats the case 3lbs between 10 and 15 weeks isnt bad, I put on 2.5lb in the last 2 weeks which is weeks 11-13, However that was the run up to xmas, xmas and then 2 days at my mums where we ate a lot of snack food. Am hoping to lose 1 of those pounds (maybe even 1.5 of them) by next week.

Yeah I'm 15 weeks, quite proud of just 3lb so far as I put on weight so easily especially if I eat a lot of carbs which I am at the mo but hope to change when back on plan. I'm the same as you the week before I left work for Christmas we had snacks and bacon butties that our boss bought twice. Then we had a huge buffet at my mum's boxing day and have just finished the left overs :) I don't think 2.5 lbs over Xmas is too bad, I think that's good xx

Back