Pregnancy and Slimming World

Happy due date :) lol let's hope baby is going to make it's move soon for you, just try to get comfy and relax x

mrss2010 - I hope I can do the same as you then. Quite like nuts and chocolate :) I know what you mean about cant wait to be healthy dinners again. I remember when I had my little girl some friends of mine said they wanted to come and meet our daughter (and said they would bring a pizza round for us all). I remember saying would you mind if you didnt and we would cook for them. I just wanted to get some veg in me!! lol

DemisRoussos - I had the same problem as you breast feeding. I didnt lose one pound in 5 and a half months! But it was because I craved sugar - and we ended up meeting people and coffee and cake became a staple diet. when we met with our nct group it was always nice party type foods - eg - tiger bread, butter, meat, cheese, cakes, biscuits, quiche etc. it seemed to becomes the staple foods of our meeting up. haha Wont do that this time!! haha Thank goodness I was breast feeding or i would have put on weight!!

Leeanne - good luck, not long now.... :)

Wish it was my due date! Hope you have a lovely safe delivery before too long.

The sugar cravings with breastfeeding scared me, it was worse than giving up smoking! I am worried about gestational diabetes this time so want to get diet under control to hopefully avoid or minimise that, and fingers crossed it'll have knock-on effect of helping with the breastfeeding "need sweet food NOW" thing.
Interestingly by the time I stopped my baby was only feeding once a day and I was eating normally but still clinging to a lot of extra weight. A week after stopping I could get back into my old jeans and when I did my weekly weigh in 9lb had gone!! So I won't worry too much until I stop feeding but the less I put on the better.

That's mad I lost 3 stone bf!
I suppose it's different for everyone really. But it can help u use 500 calls a day when bf so I suppose of ur eating sugary stuff it counteracts it. X

I can't stop eating crisps all of a sudden, today I've had cereal for breakfast, Crisp's for a snack, then I had a monster munch sandwich for lunch - I know I know but I'm addicted. Followed by another packet of crisps :( fajitas for tea though.....

hi all, ok so i am starting again! im 18 weeks pregnant and seriously overweight at 23 stone :( so im hoping to not put any more on during this pregnancy, i will be doing the green plan as this seems to work best for me if any one has any tips for me i would be very very grateful! thankyou x

Feel so crap and miserable :(

Looks like I'm in the overdue club again! :( I was 10 days over with Jacob! Labour bought on by itself would be nice thk u very much :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 39 weeks preg: 14s 9lb

Hello all! I am very early on but determined NOT to gain too much weight. So want to start eating properly as early on as I can!Only thing is im not weighing, just going by how i feel.
Have lots of you found it easier to manage weight using slimming world when pregnant?

Leanne :) XXX

Hey to all the newbies, and Congrats still determined to stick to SW this new year even if not perfect, just gotta go do a big food shop to start properly. Quite proud though went zoo today and decided rather than have fried chicken and chips while there we would stop at wetherspoons and had roast beef instead with extra veg, not fully on plan i know but gotta be the better choice x

That was a better choice, I go back to work tomorrow, although I haven't got much in healthy wise I've stocked up on fat free/low fat yogurt, apples, banana and going to nip to Morrison's tomorrow for some grapefruit, break fasts will be cereal and brown toast and lunch a monster munch sandwich lol so I think I won't do too bad off plan just tea's will be hard until I get to pay day :) how you doing mummy Clarke?

Hey oasis not doin too bad, really having some bad cravings lately, which I find weird as I didn't with my daughter ( other than satsumas) I really want crisps and gravy, o and mashed potato, if I go out for a meal I can look at the whole menu and I'll still go with sausage and mash or something similar, trying hard, bought some veggies and fruit to snack on buy hard when i have 6 boxes of thorntons chocolates down the side of my chair
Quick question, anyone getting weird tugging/ pressure pains in vagina already? I remember having them late with my daughter so a bit concerned but I'm sure it's fine
Think I may find the diet easier when hubby goes back to work and stops asking me if I want crisps or take away x

Yeah I've been getting a few pains/pressure's around that area had it first time round it's normal apparently x

Thought it was just remembered it later last time, o well guess everythings moving quicker
Really don't feel pregnant this time, I just seem to be living normally, where as last time everything was stressful and all about the baby, thinking I need to tell work this week as our Christmas party is on Sunday and really don't think I can hide it from them, free alcohol and transport home, so gonna look obvious
What really easy to make dinners do people make, thinking I would do better with quick to make meals

Hi Ladies and bumps, hope you are all doing well. I just thought I would pop on to say hello and see how you're all doing.

Leeanne - it's crazy that you're overdue as you were a week ahead of me but my little man is 22 days old now, I remember when you first found out you were pg all those months ago!

Little Finley is doing so well, he was 5lb 6oz born and then went down to 5lb, then up to 5lb 8.5oz and on Wednesday he was weighed again and 12 days later he was 7lb 2(and a bit)oz, he is having 4-5oz bottles and is loving his milk!

I am back on the SW wagon as of today, I have a stone and a half to lose to get back down to my target weight, I have been eating too many Lindor chocolates over the Christmas period and have had a truly cr@p Christmas with a death in the family and my Stepdad badly injuring himself falling down the stairs so I have been finding solace in the bottom of a Lindor box!

I am going to add a few pics of my little people into my album if anyone wants to see.

Hope you're all doing well xx

Im starting back at slimming world tomorrow as my OH is back at work. Im 25 wks plus so far haven't gained any pounds yet, but do need to lose little bit of weight just to feel healthier x What are people eating on slimming world need some meal ideas pls xx

Congratulations SaraC your little man is so tiny x

Mummy Clark ive been getting those pressure pains too in the last few days and didnt get them towards end of my pregnancy last time but Im carrying very low with this baby x

Leanne hope your baby arrives soon, keep us updated xx

Congrats to all the new bumps and good luck Leanne. Believe me I tried all the ways of bringing on labour and still had to be induced 9 days over... Sometimes baby is just too comfortable in there!

SaraC - congrats on baby Finley's weight, that's fab news, and what a hungry boy too! Bella only moved up from 5oz bottles a week or so ago. Can't wait to see pics but will have to wait til I'm on the laptop rather than the app.

Well it's 3am and I'm currently in the steamy bathroom with Bella with a hot shower running to try and shift her first cold. Had a really stressful couple of days with lots of crying but hoping it's starting to shift now

Day 1 over due!!

:( baby obviously wants to copy his big brother!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 39 weeks preg: 14s 9lb

Back