Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hi ladies, congratulations to those who've just had babies. i'm 12wks with my 2nd baby, really want to try and maintain my weigh so am going to give sw ago. i can't go to a class so just wanted to pick your brains about how many HE's i'm allowed now i'm pregnant??

Sharon_p said:
Hi ladies, congratulations to those who've just had babies. i'm 12wks with my 2nd baby, really want to try and maintain my weigh so am going to give sw ago. i can't go to a class so just wanted to pick your brains about how many HE's i'm allowed now i'm pregnant??

Oh congrats and welcome! I'm aiming to do the same although my need for eating rubbish at the minute isnt helping!!! I do go to class- got the extra book- and I still don't know! The book was more about breast feeding allowances!

I do believe u add one hexa and one hexb when prego. Everything else stays the same. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

The website says to do extra easy plan and have an extra hea and heb choice as well has having ur 15 syns! Hth good luck x

Hello to all the new mums to be. Xx

Yep that's what it says in the pregnancy leaflet, extra hea and heb. An loving this :) just made lasagna for tea with my extra cheese.

I just shared a kebab with the hubby, total regret it, it was nice but what a fail on day two of Sw. But tmmmppw I've planned my meals as were out for Indians to celebrate hubby birthday, so I'm only using my healthy extra's and muller yogurt, and tons of fruit for the rest of the day, no syns so I hope I'll not feel to bad tomorrow night :) I knew this would be a bad week but I'm going to stay on track as soon as possible

:eek: Just realised I am the next one to give birth in this thread, its gone so quick. But maybe mrss2010 might get there before me as if the consultant doesnt do anything but keep an eye on me than baby is most likely going to be late as my other 2 were too x

Good morning!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

Attachments

• image-2143280543.jpg
    image-2143280543.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 113
I was expressing yesterday As milk started coming in. I put him on boob last night n in the night n this morning. Really engorged and I kno he isn't latching right but least I'm trying!! Midwife called and am still goin ahead with getting it cut.

He only feeds for bout 20 min on the boob not sure if it's enough

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

However long he wants is fine. He's going to be doing a growth spurt soon so be prepared to have him attached 24/7.

When u having the snip? X

Sharon_p said:
When are you due Safia? i've got my dating scan this morning, so excited to see the baby. starting the plan today :)

2nd of feb! Have a consultants appointment at 3 today to see what they wil be doing for my low waters, i think they wil just keep an eye on everything. If they do that then i dont think he will be here until after the 10th of feb x

Love the little outfit, he's absolutly gorgeous leeanne xxx

Leeanne, go with how long ur baby wants n not what everyone else is doing lol....i was constantly on google checking what was right drove myself mad!!! Youre doing really well to keep going n glad ure having his tongue cut!
Thought Dan was starting his 6 wk growth spurt yesterday as he was awake for 11 hr apart from 2 x 10min sleeps......then he slept for 6 hrs fed for 40 mins then had another 3 hrs. I feel all refreshed now lol
Oh safia how exciting ur next...good luck x

Back