Pregnancy and Slimming World

found out having a girl today !
absolutely made up,oh at first was a little shocked and disappoined but he ok now. he had talked himself into having a Boy so was bit of shock to him i tHink.
what worries me is they say they cant be definate ,
i kNow they have to say that but i know ill go mad buying piNk and im afraid they will get it wrong. heard so many stories.

beccaharrison89 said:
found out having a girl today !
absolutely made up,oh at first was a little shocked and disappoined but he ok now. he had talked himself into having a Boy so was bit of shock to him i tHink.
what worries me is they say they cant be definate ,
i kNow they have to say that but i know ill go mad buying piNk and im afraid they will get it wrong. heard so many stories.

Are you due anymore scan's? You could buy neutral until then? Congratulations on a girl :)

no no more scans they just said everything perfectly normal so next appt is 25 weeks at docs for check up.
too late to buy neutral already been out today and bought little pink cardy etc
but really paNicing coz i no family etc all going to go Mad with piNk and i will coz i love pink

Ah bless ya I'm sure it'll be fine hun, I hope to find out Thursday but I hate pink, so will have to remain open minded if we're having a girl x

They only say no guarantee so ppl dont sue. there was a case where someone did because they changed their house round and built extra room etc for the new baby (as different sex) and it was wrong sex.

i wish i knew now.... so impatient haha

Ah congratulations on your pink bump, they didnt seem very sure on my scan sometimes they give you a percentage with my last baby they were 80 percent sure it was a girl and this one they said they think its a girl but I knew I was having a girl anyway. I brought some pink bits, I know Next are really good exchanging just keep your receipts. Im going to buy a few white bits just incase.

Amelia Grace is really sweet, we haven't got a name yet x

They always say think rather than it is, congrats ur having a girl x

I'm so flipping hungry today, I've had branflakes, lots of melon, banana, 2 x pink n white's, 2 x cereal bars - he. Velvet crunch Crisp's and I'm still so hungry. It hasn't even curbed my hunger, running low on fruit and syns :( I don't want to fail today.

Morning girlys how are we all .... im full of a cold at mo so being a bit lazy ..think i may have done the plan some damage on sunday when it was little girls 11th birthday ..trying to make up for it but sure the cold and lazy ittus aint helping.

becca congrats on pink hunny im having a pink bean to so we both having girlys very close to each other...im same as you slightly worried what if they have it wrong

when pregnant wit my little boy he changed sex on scan 3 times first he was a boy then we had a scan i thought was really clear and they said girl and then later on he was a boy again lol.

this time i had a gender scan at 16 weeks and she was convinced it was a girl and said that as it was a gender scan they take lots more time to make sure they are right .

hope all you ladys and bumps are good

I think colds are going around i hav caught it from my daughter. Dreading dropping her to nursery tommorrow as its so cold and making my sinuses worse.
In my last pregnancy the sonographer was spot on it was a girl and this time she wouldnt say she was 100% it was a boy as they are not allowed to but she wouldnt say it either if wasnt sure she saw his bits and in my next growth scan it was so obvious he was a boy x

I hope they can tell for me on Thursday, I'll be gutted if not. First time round I had to wait til 32 weeks to find out x

My daughters got a terrible cold feel bad taking her out in bit, got mw app but I have to go out anyway to pick up my other daughter up from school.

Its so cold I think the weather makes you want to eat more! so try not to be to hard on yourself.

How comes you had to wait 32 wks to find out sex?

I knew someone who was told the wrong sex so they went out a brought everything pink including all the nursery stuff and it turned out to be a little boy! so just be careful x

Cas3 said:
My daughters got a terrible cold feel bad taking her out in bit, got mw app but I have to go out anyway to pick up my other daughter up from school.

Its so cold I think the weather makes you want to eat more! so try not to be to hard on yourself.

How comes you had to wait 32 wks to find out sex?

I knew someone who was told the wrong sex so they went out a brought everything pink including all the nursery stuff and it turned out to be a little boy! so just be careful x

Ah my son's got a really bad cold and cough I feet terrible for him. Hope your daughter gets better soon. I had to wait til 32 weeks because at the 20 week scan he wouldn't un cross his legs, the sonographer was really patient she looked for a while tried getting him to move about but he wasn't having any of it.
I've just had my lunch feel more satisfied, haven't get gone over my syns. Tea is syn free so I think I can manage til then. If not I've a curly wurly and an apple lol x

Oasis are u sticking within syns every day? I haven't been but trying to reduce speed of my gain and last 3 times I went to class I put on 2lbs! I didn't go last week tho.

Normally (pre pregnancy) I have good and bad days, maybe 3 days I am bad, having cake, choc or treats I shouldn't have so much of and 4 days I am good, stick exact to plan, 10 syns only etc. It evens out and I stay on target. However I find I have naughty days and even worse days at the moment.

I have printed a photo out of my looking huge and a fat frump after Amy was born to try and stop me having chocs.

God can u imagine if they get the sex wrong. I am planning on a 4d scan abt 26 weeks so fingers crossed the sex matches in both!

geordie_lass21 said:
Oasis are u sticking within syns every day? I haven't been but trying to reduce speed of my gain and last 3 times I went to class I put on 2lbs! I didn't go last week tho.

Normally (pre pregnancy) I have good and bad days, maybe 3 days I am bad, having cake, choc or treats I shouldn't have so much of and 4 days I am good, stick exact to plan, 10 syns only etc. It evens out and I stay on target. However I find I have naughty days and even worse days at the moment.

I have printed a photo out of my looking huge and a fat frump after Amy was born to try and stop me having chocs.

God can u imagine if they get the sex wrong. I am planning on a 4d scan abt 26 weeks so fingers crossed the sex matches in both!

I'm tryin to stick to 15 syns but I do keep going over, only by maybe 5 or 6 which I still think is a lot but I mean not like I'm have 40 syns a day or anything. I half pic of me at my son's christening on my chest of draws so it reminds me how awful I felt and how good I need to be. haven't gone over syns yet so I hope I can hold out til tea time then I should be fine. Have you had your 20week scan? Trying hard to keep up with everyone on here :) X

Hey girls, hope you are all okay. Ive not been following SW :( but im going to start as im feeling so uncomfortable already.

Got my 16week check up on Friday, looking forward to hearing heartbeat as i didnt hear it at the scan. Im not feeling any movement yet, i feel little things but not sure if its just wind or something lol. When did you all start feeling movement, i cant remember when it was with my daughter, but i dont think it was this early.

Back