Pregnancy and Slimming World

Did anyone else feel themselves expand rapidly by 12 weeks? I feel huge and swear my coat was lots tighter tonight than yesterday and was wearing the same work clothes! I feel like I look further than I am but my tummy wasn't small to start off with!!

Vm019 said:
My nipples r so sore but I bought lanolin - for nipples- its a nightmare to squeeze out of tube but really helps dry cracking nipples- I used it at 8 weeks then at 11 weeks - just 2/3 applications each time!
It's half price in superdrug at the moment
And def agree it's a nightmare to get out if tube, I used to sit on it to warm it up

mummyClark said:
It's half price in superdrug at the moment
And def agree it's a nightmare to get out if tube, I used to sit on it to warm it up

I'm watching for all the deals on baby lotion etc & beginning to buy bits & pieces as I go along as its a bit early still to be buying all the nursery stuff :0)

It's still exciting buying the toiletries!

Asda have the tommie tippee bottles for £12 the 6 pack of large ones, bargain x

Did anyone else feel themselves expand rapidly by 12 weeks? I feel huge and swear my coat was lots tighter tonight than yesterday and was wearing the same work clothes! I feel like I look further than I am but my tummy wasn't small to start off with!!

I was bloated straight away hun, everything expanded lol...same thing happened with my daughter. Im 4 months but i look about 6!

SO SOOOO SOOOOOO PISSED OFF ...after a really good week ..did have flexi day sunday for my daughters birthday but hardly ate anything ...I gained 2lb i spent the first 19 weeks of my pregnancy with a gain of just 1lb and i wasnt dieting just being sensible and having treats when i really wanted them ....But after a week on plan i gain 2lb

Our weigh on place has changed from a gym with hard floor to a church with carpet witch technically you shouldnt weigh on carpet but even still im sooo pissed off and dissapointed finding it hard tonight not to eat crap

Getting mild contractions and feeling scared. Lol i thought baby was going to be late like his sisters so i am very unprepared for this and wil hav to take my daughters with us to hospital if i go into ful blown labour tonight otherwise first thing in the morning i wil hav to get either my dad or brother to pick them up. Just cant get to sleep now x

Eeeerpppppp exciting!!!

Good luck!!!! U will be ok xxx

Start weight: 14s 7lb After pregnancy: 14s 0lb Current weight: 14s 2lb To target: 51lbs

I had contractions every 5 min then all sudden 10 min. 2 days before I had Tristan! Hope it's not like that for u!! If u prepare daughters bag u might feel better n relaxed! Hope it all goes well!! xx

Start weight: 14s 7lb After pregnancy: 14s 0lb Current weight: 14s 2lb To target: 51lbs

Thats what i am scared of too as that happened with my first daughter. Second one was here in just over 2 hours but i dont think that will be happening this time! My daughter are at that age where they can be a real handful so i wont be to control them so its best they stay with my mum and dad for a few days. Plus i dont want then to see me in pain as that really effects them x

Sweetchantily (hope got that right as on phone) don't worry abt it too much, baby and ur body might have grown becAuse of the.baby and nothing to do with ur night out.

I'm normally at target and I stay that way by bring really good some days and a bit naughty others (which balances out overall). I have tried hard the last week and didn't have the impact I wanted on the scales! I thinly that's because the majority of my gain must be baby related. Well that's my excuse and am sticking to it hehe

Safia so excited for u.:) u got someone to look after ur girls now its morning?

How's ur contractions coming along?

I an sure with boys comes slow labours!! Lol

Start weight: 14s 7lb After pregnancy: 14s 0lb Current weight: 13s 13lb To target: 48lbs

Safia said:
Yea they have just left with my mum and dad and were so excited as they are spoilt rotten by every1 and always get theirownway. Looks like i am in for the long run this time x

Hi safia, good luck, hope today is the day. Is your partner working or staying with you? I've got my 20 week scan today so excited x

Sorry ladies there's a post on here supposedly from me a couple of days ago, I don't know what it means or how it's no here. I don't remember typing that sentence anywhere let alone on here.
Anyway everything okay with me, got my 2nd scan today, can't wait x

Good luck safia, at least you've been level headed enough to know it's coming and getting your other kids sorted before it gets bad

Weigh in today, not looking forward to it at all, had a cheeky peep the other day and scales said 4lb gain eek, not expecting them to have changed. Was wondering wether the weight gain could be connected with me starting to leak milk at night. God I really need some money do I can buy some food :(

Good luck Oasis with ur 20w scan. I didn't realise u were only bit ahead of me.:) are u finding out sex?
Mummy Clarke good luck, leaky boobs might be it. Good they are working tho although bit too early. My little A-B cups didn't really do much in pregnancy last time til abt few days after birth, then they went to C, D and double D. Loved it.
Am already fuller again now :) no leaking tho but I never did much in breast feeding either.
Safia keep us posted :)

Hi geordie lass, yes I'm not too much ahead of you. I think we want to know the sex but I have another scan in 8 weeks so if they say they can tell and are positive then we'll find out, if they're not sure I might wait til next scan. We will see :) x

Back