Pregnancy and Slimming World

Will be popping into hospital a bit later to be checked over, i dont think i am very far gone as my contractions are all over the place but they are so painful so i'm going to cry when they send me home as i really need some real pain relief. Wil hav a long walk around asda to try and get things going before i go to hospital. I have had my show and been to the loo a lot! I made my husband take a day off today because i couldnt get my daughters ready for my parents x
Goodluck for your scan oasis x

I really hope things start to move along for you safia at least you've got your girls sorted one less thing to worry about. Keep us updated xx

Hope your scan goes well today oasis, how comes you got another scan at 32 wks? It must be nice to see your baby again at later stage :)

Mummy clark im sure those 4lbs is just all that milk so don't worry if you do have a gain. Can't believe you've got all that milk :)

SweetChant you must be feeling disapointed but try and stick wiv it as your baby maybe just having a growth spurt! probably from eating all those healthy foods, you might have a good loss next wk x

Hope everyone else is all well today x

Cas. I've got a scan at 28 weeks then every 4 weeks after that as I'm under consultant care.it'll be nice to keep seeing that baby is growing how she should.........
It's a girl :) we had scan at 12pm, were both happy, we had no preference but my hubby seems to be over the moon it's a girl and I'm very happy anyway knowing everything is okay. We've got a boy so it'll be fun buying new stuff. Thanks everyone.
Good luck safia, hope to be seeing a post on here soon about a new arrival xx

Cas. I've got a scan at 28 weeks then every 4 weeks after that as I'm under consultant care.it'll be nice to keep seeing that baby is growing how she should.........
It's a girl :) we had scan at 12pm, were both happy, we had no preference but my hubby seems to be over the moon it's a girl and I'm very happy anyway knowing everything is okay. We've got a boy so it'll be fun buying new stuff. Thanks everyone.
Good luck safia, hope to be seeing a post on here soon about a new arrival xx

Im so happy for you both it must be so exciting having one of each! I know your not keen on pink but there are some lovely stuff for little girls:) enjoy the baby shopping. At least you only need to think about girl names.

I had to have alot of scans with my first and it was so lovely to see her grow and develop but wiv my lo only ever had 1 scan with her and it was such a sursprise how big she was at birth. I'm not sure whats happening with this one might need another growth scan in few wks she's measuring up abit small and is breech at moment so my ribs are feeling quite tender I can feel her head keep poking them!.

Yeah it's exciting having one of each, no I can't stand pink but I'll still buy her pink stuff just not ott but then depends what colours suit her.
Maybe your lo will have a nice growth spirt over next few weeks, but it'll be nice for you to get another scan. Were still thinking of baby names but now we know it's just girls names we can concentrate on that x

Eeeek safia I'm excited for u!

2 days til my due date but abso no signs of anything starting!!! Grrrrrrrrr!

As I've said b4 I have failed miserably at following Sw while preggo so am a hypocrite for still being on here!! I've put on 11lbs so far so hoping I'll lose most of that just by giving birth and then will b back at Sw after my 6 week check up!!!

Hope u ladies n bumps or babies r all doing well xx

Congrats oasis girls are sooo cute, can't wait for my scan next week. Would love either gender, would be excited for a boy but love my little girl so another would be nice.
Just had my weigh in and a 2 1/2 pound gain, but I can rationalise it out as no gain last week and last night hubby said he could see my boobs were getting bigger

Yeah it's exciting having one of each, no I can't stand pink but I'll still buy her pink stuff just not ott but then depends what colours suit her.
Maybe your lo will have a nice growth spirt over next few weeks, but it'll be nice for you to get another scan. Were still thinking of baby names but now we know it's just girls names we can concentrate on that x

Im sure my baby's growth will catch up over next few weeks im 30 wks today its going so fast. It is lovely having girls and if you don't want to much pink you can always buy neturals and denims aswell. We still haven't got a name either the only one we like is what I mentioned on another thread.

Mrss2010 thats fab only 11lb gain I be so happy with that :) your probably lose more than that after birth x

Yeah I like a bit of denim, we're definitely having Rose for the middle name, we've had that picked since I was pregnant with our first as it's my mum's maiden name. We're unsure on first name though, my hubby has one picked and although I can't think of a name better I'm not 100%

Mrss2010 thats fab only 11lb gain I be so happy with that :) your probably lose more than that after birth x

i hope so, it does bring me up to over 15 stone but oh well im growing a whole other little person in there!!!!

im team yellow and im dying to know what flavour we have!!! gonna hopefully breastfeed so this should help with losing weight after plus we get all those lovely extra healthy extras if we bf! lol gotta be some perks eh??

Congratulations Safia hope you are both doing well. Hugs Crystal xx

Congrats Safia :) glad u didn't have too much of a weight in the end :)

Back