Pregnancy and Slimming World

How are you feeling today capricorn ? hope the pains have died of a little ..it could be a couple of things maybe overdone the walking , maybe everything is having its final stretch to get ready for charlie bump to be born and his head is coming down in to your pelvis , could be a mild bit of spd brought on by walking/ stretching. hope it eases up for you

oasis how are you feeling now hunny?

hope everyone else is doing well

im not doing to bad missed weigh in last night so weighed in on my wii this morning witch is what i was weighing in on all the time originally that says ive lost this week and it looks like im back to only gaining a pound so fa this pregnancy.. Im in two minds if to continue with class at mo im pretty skint and not really liking it since we have moved venue ..will have to decide over the week i think

Hey I'm fine thank you baby has been moving today but there wasn't anything until about 10am :( although quite stressed today so maybe she sensed it and decided to give me a good kick x

Hey I'm fine thank you baby has been moving today but there wasn't anything until about 10am :( although quite stressed today so maybe she sensed it and decided to give me a good kick x

maybe she was having a lazy day hun how far are you again ..ive had a few days of lots of movement now today she has hardly moved i think they some times go quiet during growth spurts

I'm 23 weeks tomorrow (or last Tuesday if I agree with my midwife which I don't lol) she's a bit more lively today so I'm just used to her being really active at night but last night there was nothing. Was tryin not to worry but it plays on your mind x

My consultant always used to tell me that as long as you feel 10 movements in 24 hours not to worry if that helps. Although to be honest mine were so wriggly I would have straight up the hospital if I only felt 10 movements in a day, Logan and Leia quite often hit over 100 movements in a hour lol. I can't remember what else I read now, will reread and try and pop back later. Hugs Crystal xx

I'm off to a NATIONAL CHILDBIRTH TRUST nearly new sale on march 31st see what can pick up for my tiny dancer :D

X x x

Lukasmummy said:
My consultant always used to tell me that as long as you feel 10 movements in 24 hours not to worry if that helps. Although to be honest mine were so wriggly I would have straight up the hospital if I only felt 10 movements in a day, Logan and Leia quite often hit over 100 movements in a hour lol. I can't remember what else I read now, will reread and try and pop back later. Hugs Crystal xx

Thanks I'll remember that :) x

oasis6918 said:
I'm in love........ Cadbury Creme Egg ice cream! WOW

I've just had a cream egg & nutella bear icecream (northern Irish flavour... Vanilla ice cream with honeycomb & nutella) mmmmmmm

Ur making me hungry. :) I decided to give up chocolate for lent. Yest evening I was really wanting some but I resisted! :)

3lb on for me this week, hardly surprising
And I agree creme egg ice cream is lush, was expecting it to taste quite heavy, but Omg is so light and creamy

mia_angel said:
Hope you are all doing well girls, i have my 20 week scan next Friday.

Aww bet your excited! Do you want to know if its pink or blue? X

Exciting Mia Angel :)
Anyone else wake up really early. Been awake since 5 but am knackered. Been trying to go back to sleep

I've been up since 2am thanks to some nooob playing dance music full blast and make.g my service user have seizures!

Gah so tired!

Argh I could scream, cannot sleep lately I don't know what's wrong with me! I go to bed exhausted but toss and turn all night, then I'm so tired the next day but the night repeats itself. I never sleep right through on a night time, I wake a few times every night but never have so much trouble getting back to sleep or wake as much as this, is it just a pregnancy thing? I'm not too hot, uncomfortable, there's no noise, baby isn't awake kicking or anything to distract me, I don't lie there with things on my mind.......any tips ladies? x

MissSlinky2011 said:
I've been up since 2am thanks to some nooob playing dance music full blast and make.g my service user have seizures!

Gah so tired!

OMG!!! I've only ever known me & my sister to use the word 'nooob'! Everyone else looks at me silly when I say it - You've just made my day lol

parfittaroles said:
OMG!!! I've only ever known me & my sister to use the word 'nooob'! Everyone else looks at me silly when I say it - You've just made my day lol

Lol nooob is a great word! Me and my sister are the only people I know that use it too!

I'm finally home, exhausted and can't sleep dammnit!

X x x

Back