Pregnancy and Slimming World

sadolphingirl said:
Hi girls,

Sorry for being so quiet, this week and next week is crunch week at college - assignments and exams...

Heard baby's heart beat for the first time today! Was great to hear it... Just wish I had somebody there to share it with....
And another good thing was I am down another 1.5lb making it 6lb in 3 weeks....

How is everyone doing?

It's great hearing babies heart beat for the first time. Are you single hun or do you mean you just had an appointment by yourself? Tell me to mind my own business. Well done on Your weight loss, are you going to find out sex at your scan? x

I'm single.... Doing this journey on my own as the father isn't interested. Its ok most of the time but sometimes it brings me down like today when I went through that on my own... But saying that I have a good friend that comes to the scans with me and my sister and friend both want to be at the birth....

sadolphingirl said:
I'm single.... Doing this journey on my own as the father isn't interested. Its ok most of the time but sometimes it brings me down like today when I went through that on my own... But saying that I have a good friend that comes to the scans with me and my sister and friend both want to be at the birth....

It's good you've got friends to share this with, and your not totally alone. It won't matter when baby is here, it's the most amazing thing x

I know, been through it twice before... This one is a real surprise but welcome all the same!
This baby will be just as much loved as my other 2....

Oops sorry I don't know why I thought it was your first. Do you want a girl or boy? Or no preference? What do you have already?

No preference what so ever as I have one of each so as long as baba is healthy!
My other 2 are aged 3 and 4, me and their dad split when my daughter was 10 months...
This baby's dad lied to me about a lot of things and we ended up separating about a week or so before I found out I was pg...

mummyClark said:
It's quite normal to measure 2cm either side of the average, it won't affect your due date at all, from 15 weeks babies start to grow at different rates, chances are next time you go it will be spot on x

That's good to know :) I was worried mine was above average. Will wait to 28w one.

Cas3 said:
Its true I was measuring up 2-3 cm behind for my dates and the last few mw apps I've caught up x

Need to order a pram can't decide on which one to buy this time any recommendations x

I've ordered the silver cross surf and can't wait to get it- it's so easy to use, to collapse & all :0) got mine for £465 new in the end x

Iv seen the pushchair I want when the time gets nearer it's a nice 3 in 1 one for 200. I'd watch out for quinnys they look light but can be quite heavy

I don't mind spending about 300, I wasnt looking at the heavy quinny there's a light verson zap extra but I quite like the urbo /sola from mama and papas so not sure, need to go out shopping to have another look but I need to order soon I go in hospital in 2 half wks.

I had a 3d silver cross wiv my lo lovely pram really worth the money, just want a lighter pram this time as I need a free hand to hold on to my 2 yr old x

I'm so happy to not have to buy a buggy again!!! I was given a new 3 wheeler which will be perfect...
Good luck in finding the right buggys xx

I only spent that money as I hope to have at least one more-so its an investment and it's easy to change colours with the essentials pack- the other I loved was the silver cross domino however I found it tricky enough to collapse! it was £320 with car seat and bag and all! The down side of silver cross is its car seat is extra

I had a silver cross from my first but it didn't last for this one, found it got quite flimsy over time, could have just been a dodgy one though

My MIL spent £600 on a mamas And papas skate as an "investment" for the next and that was excluding car seat and iDisks and the chassis has been repaired twice and is still broken!! Annoyed.com

leanerandlighter said:
My MIL spent £600 on a mamas And papas skate as an "investment" for the next and that was excluding car seat and iDisks and the chassis has been repaired twice and is still broken!! Annoyed.com

I meant isofix what is an iDisk?!

I had a Quinny Buzz 3 with the first, I had it repaired recently which was £60 including 2 new wheels and tyres and the stuff that stops them going flat. :) not the best pram in the world, would def not buy again but it cost a lot so am keeping it!

BTW is anyone else suff from Insomnia? I am sleeping in 2 hour intervals and whenever I wake up between 4 and 6 that's the time I am awake.

Normally its around 5-5.15am, Thurs was 4.10 and was knackered at work. Fri luckily it was 5.40 and it felt like a lie in lol. This morning was 4.40 :-(

Anyone else get like this?

Am so tired, we have friends round for dinner tonight but am shattered.

Back