Pregnancy and Slimming World

Ha ha, I've also warned hubby, I'm at the stage milk is coming in so I want nothing to encourage them lol x

Ha ha I try carrying on through the pain till it gets to that crippling phase and I have to jump up. Nipples are still on offer though, every time they're touched I have a contraction, so gonna keep it up and hope it'll bring on labour nearer the time.

Oasis are you next to have baby? Can't remember if someone was scheduled for a section before you? X

It's Mrs s next I'm sure, then I believe sweetchant1ly? Then becca I think then me.....or jessie may be just before me or just after. I think I've sort of got it in the right order lol but jump in ladies if I'm wrong I'm 33 wks tomorrow x

I'm one of the last I think and then ellebear is just after me :)

I'm doing a countdown of how long I have left in work 11 weeks until I officially finish but one week is holidays so only 10 weeks left of actually work, can't come fast enough!

X x x

I was way out then lol, I know oasis, becca and I are incredibly close, June is indeed a busy month

I have 3 weeks left at work, yay can't wait.

Jessie is very close to us also :) there's kdefo a lot of June babies - unless we all go over and hit July he he w

I'm realistically thinking July, my last was two weeks overdue and I had to be induced, hoping not to go the entire 2 weeks as I have my mums 50th birthday party on the 14th July x

I really don't want to go to work tonight, I'm so tired and emotional I'm really fed up of doing long shifts and sleep ins :(

The longer I go over the more likely I'll be having a section as I can't be induced. I have sweep at exactly 40 weeks so hopefully I'll have chance to have a few to get her to come naturally x

I think I'm going to request they check my cervix at 40 weeks and see how it's going. I had a sweep last time which wasn't very nice, but would be willing to try it again to go naturally, being induced was horrible. Just hoping this bubba gets in a good position, my other daughter was back to back with her head stuck at the base of my spine. Would love to have this baby engage properly by 38 weeks, can't remember when they start checking to see if baby's engaged x

I was told baby has to be head down by 36 weeks, then they'll access tryin to move her into position if they can't move her then apparently it's very unlikely she'll turn her at that stage so I'll need section. They said as long as she 's head down she doesn't need to be engaged as sometimes it doesn't happen til labour so I'm fine with that. Different NHS might have different guidelines though, as I'm under consultant and had section before they may just not let me go as long x

Yer I know baby doesn't have to be engaged before labour starts but would make me feel a lot happier if she was, I just want baby to come on time if truth be told, once June starts I'm gonna start going for walks to try get her in place, weather permitting obviously. Would be lovely if you could bet your vbac, I know doesn't make much different as long as baby is ok, but I imagine sometimes you might feel a bit left out when people talk about their labours x

Hi ladies, I've not been around a lot but hoping I'm next to meet my baby, due this Sunday.

Just come back from midwife and babies head is fully engaged, so all ready just waiting for it now.
One minute can't wait to have baby, next don't want to lose my bump and share baby.

I've tried to watch my weight but it's been hard, when I was assessed for delivery suite they did calculate my bmi, which I thought was wrong seeing as most people gain due to pregnancy, I have to be reassessed when I'm in labour but as I'm still really active shouldn't have a problem.

Hope everyone else is ok and enjoying bumps x

mummyClark said:
Yer I know baby doesn't have to be engaged before labour starts but would make me feel a lot happier if she was, I just want baby to come on time if truth be told, once June starts I'm gonna start going for walks to try get her in place, weather permitting obviously. Would be lovely if you could bet your vbac, I know doesn't make much different as long as baby is ok, but I imagine sometimes you might feel a bit left out when people talk about their labours x

Yeah I 100% missed out the first time but as long as baby is healthy and safe I'd do it again without hesitation but yes I really really want a vbac, too many things going against me so we'll see, fingers crossed, I don't mind if I go 14 days over if it gives me more chance x

Sophie1980 said:
Hi ladies, I've not been around a lot but hoping I'm next to meet my baby, due this Sunday.

Just come back from midwife and babies head is fully engaged, so all ready just waiting for it now.
One minute can't wait to have baby, next don't want to lose my bump and share baby.

I've tried to watch my weight but it's been hard, when I was assessed for delivery suite they did calculate my bmi, which I thought was wrong seeing as most people gain due to pregnancy, I have to be reassessed when I'm in labour but as I'm still really active shouldn't have a problem.

Hope everyone else is ok and enjoying bumps x

Hey Sophie you kept that quiet he he, let's hope baby is on time, do you know what your having? don't worry bout your weight your nearly at the end now, you'll have plenty of time to lose after birth. I feel like my due date is ages away but I'm 33 wks tomorrow so baby could come anytime after the next 4 weeks roll around x

Mummy2Bslim said:
I'm one of the last I think and then ellebear is just after me :)

I'm doing a countdown of how long I have left in work 11 weeks until I officially finish but one week is holidays so only 10 weeks left of actually work, can't come fast enough!

X x x

I finish 11 weeks tomoro too and counting it down by the day now lol but it feels a life time away!

Vm019 said:
I finish 11 weeks tomoro too and counting it down by the day now lol but it feels a life time away!

I know! I'm putting it in chunks lol I have 5 weeks to work including this week then 8 days al then I have 5 weeks to work then I'm done!

X x x

Well ladies been to the Dr this morning and my blood pressure is a little high 136/78 and she asked me what I had been doing in the last 24 hours and I explained to her about the long 24 hour night shifts and that work weren't being flexible and she has written me a fit note saying no night shifts.

No protein in my wee though so she's not worried she said its probably just from being stressed and tired from the long shifts.

HA work HA!

X x x

Thats good that she has written you a note - how come you are finishing so early? I still have 16 weeks to go! hehe!

oh and a general query - as i am 'high risk' i have been sent 2 more US scan dates - is this normal - one in Mid June and one end of July - i am due early September?

thanks in advance! x

Back