Pregnancy and Slimming World

natzta said:
Ah that's a bugger! Bet your mum is chuffed thou. A gran kid! Sorry meant to ask is it your first or second? My mum has gone from one extreme to the other (miserable cos her free home care for oap has got preg to extastic!) but she was manic with my pregnancy with DD. lol! Mustn't grumble! ;)
Glad your doing what is best for you and what that is is what you've been doing! Really need to take that advice myself. Haha!
My downfall at the mo is crisps. Mainly prawn cocktail. Oh so good but oh so bad!!!! Hehe!

Hey.
2nd baby. We have a 20 month old Imogen.. She's such a treasure. My mom was very extreme when I took imi to Zim it made me want to hightail back to uk :( but all ok now maybe she's realised I'm a big girl now?? X

oabaab said:
1 week tomorrow till my due date! anybody else fed up :)?

can't wait to get back into my clothes! how much did people lose in the first month of dieting after baby?
i'm planning on breast feeding and apparently you get your figure back quicker :clap:

xx

I've lost 30lb's in 10 weeks after giving birth x

FionaMcd said:
Hey.
2nd baby. We have a 20 month old Imogen.. She's such a treasure. My mom was very extreme when I took imi to Zim it made me want to hightail back to uk :( but all ok now maybe she's realised I'm a big girl now?? X

Ah bless. That's a lovely name. Isabel is 5 on the 16th. And mum is still OTT with me and her. But hey I reckon she has control issues. Lol!

natzta said:
Ah bless. That's a lovely name. Isabel is 5 on the 16th. And mum is still OTT with me and her. But hey I reckon she has control issues. Lol!

Awwww, I love the name isabel :) it's what I use to call all my dolls when I was young! If I have a little girl it would be my first choice - but I'm sure I'm going to have boys!

parfittaroles said:
Awwww, I love the name isabel :) it's what I use to call all my dolls when I was young! If I have a little girl it would be my first choice - but I'm sure I'm going to have boys!

Thank you. We had a few we liked but that was the one that stuck. Couldn't convince my OH to have her middle name as her first but I like this one just the same. Lol!

Thinking of you Ellebear! Hope little one makes an appearance soon and you have as speedy a delivery as possible xx

Last edited:
Cheers all....I've just been to the pub (lol) and that meant a walk (nearly 2.5 miles round trip) but have now got the most painful stitch EVER!!!!! Not a happy bunny.....it's easing a bit now! :/

It's quite cool here today so not feeling too bad.....my bump is still quite high IMO but have a midwife appt tomorrow so will see if head is more engaged...2 wks ago was 4/5.....xx

Hope u find out some good news ellebear that baby bear is on its way! They'll probably try a sweep on u - might get u on ur way :D

Vm019 said:
Hope u find out some good news ellebear that baby bear is on its way! They'll probably try a sweep on u - might get u on ur way :D

My MW isn't doing the sweep today they offer that after 8 days have past....so that appt is the 10th....will see what she says today but it's a temp Mw as my normal ones on holiday this week!!! Lol!

I'm feeling fine though ....looks like a gorgeous day to be sunbathing in the garden with my feet up haha xxx

Ellebear said:
My MW isn't doing the sweep today they offer that after 8 days have past....so that appt is the 10th....will see what she says today but it's a temp Mw as my normal ones on holiday this week!!! Lol!

I'm feeling fine though ....looks like a gorgeous day to be sunbathing in the garden with my feet up haha xxx

Is it your first? Don't they normally arrive 2 weeks late? I'm clueless about babies lol x

My first labour started on due date and baby came two days later, with my second I was due a sweep on my due date but labour started two days before and baby was born on due date, I was so lucky to not go over x

It is my first....not sure about two weeks, but I had read that only 5% of babies arrive on due dates!!! Mine was 2/9 so I'm only slightly over now x

Elle just wanted to wish you all the best for when D Day comes x

Hi ladies!

Currently 19weeks 6 days pregnant and for the last 6 weeks have fallen off the SW wagon hugely.

3 rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and 1 round for a sinus infection left me feeling very sorry for myself, eating rubbish and lazing around. Braved group yesterday and have gained 5.5lbs :(

Defo need to just get back in the swing of things and try and limit gain...and maybe even possibly lose a little (is that possible? )

x

My first was part of the 5% and arrived right on time....such a perfectionist like his mummy!

Back