Pregnancy and Slimming World

Thanks B, hope you got the row with the car finance people sorted, you never know it might help get things moving!!

I can't wait for weigh in after baby especially as I'm measuring ahead, should be a fair amount!! Everyone in my group is very excited!!

Sorry your appointment got cancelled Fiona but I suppose you can't complain with that excuse, hope they re-arrange soon so you know where you stand!!

I really must get a bit of house work done, I've sorted out the last of the newborn and 0-3 baby clothes now so they're all washed and hung up/in drawers ready for babies arrival!! It was mad looking at all the clothes Freddie used to wear, I rather enjoyed doing it, much more fun than the washing up and tidying!! I just hope the babies not too big as we have some lovely newborn clothes!!

Off for lunch at a cafe with my mum today, prob have a jacket, salad or pasta as they're all lovely there and will take my extra light mayo in my little pot! It will be rather more difficult to resist the cakes there though as they're amazing but going to the cinema with my brother in law to see Breaking Dawn part 2 this afternoon so was gonna get some low syn popcorn for that, shouldn't have both!!xx

Thanks B, hope you got the row with the car finance people sorted, you never know it might help get things moving!!

I can't wait for weigh in after baby especially as I'm measuring ahead, should be a fair amount!! Everyone in my group is very excited!!

Sorry your appointment got cancelled Fiona but I suppose you can't complain with that excuse, hope they re-arrange soon so you know where you stand!!

I really must get a bit of house work done, I've sorted out the last of the newborn and 0-3 baby clothes now so they're all washed and hung up/in drawers ready for babies arrival!! It was mad looking at all the clothes Freddie used to wear, I rather enjoyed doing it, much more fun than the washing up and tidying!! I just hope the babies not too big as we have some lovely newborn clothes!!

Off for lunch at a cafe with my mum today, prob have a jacket, salad or pasta as they're all lovely there and will take my extra light mayo in my little pot! It will be rather more difficult to resist the cakes there though as they're amazing but going to the cinema with my brother in law to see Breaking Dawn part 2 this afternoon so was gonna get some low syn popcorn for that, shouldn't have both!!xx

Car finance is me :) yes they took back the car and have given us another one but as an extra £40 a month!! I suppose that's my fault as I didn't want a car I wanted a crossover. Back home none of us have cars it's all 4x4 or trucks so cars make me nervous. Poor tony he has to put up with a lot with all my quirks :) x

I lost 3lbs this week.... Bizarre!!! I haven't tried, but I was surprised by my 3lb gain last week so I guess it evens out.

41wks pregnant 2st 5lb gain , I'm happy with that

hi everyone i found out i was pregnant last week and am currently 8 weeks pregnant, i have pcos so have been trying for nearly 2 years so so happy and scared on having my first baby, i think losing weight with slimming world has helped but i still want to continue to lose while pregnant if thats possible

I lost 3lbs this week.... Bizarre!!! I haven't tried, but I was surprised by my 3lb gain last week so I guess it evens out.

41wks pregnant 2st 5lb gain , I'm happy with that

Awesome to lose at week 41, well done you!! You should be happy, that sounds good to me, you're a lot slimmer than me looking at your stats! My SW consultant told me she gained 7 stone when she was pregnant with her first!!!!!!xx

hi everyone i found out i was pregnant last week and am currently 8 weeks pregnant, i have pcos so have been trying for nearly 2 years so so happy and scared on having my first baby, i think losing weight with slimming world has helped but i still want to continue to lose while pregnant if thats possible

Congrats on your pregnancy, I bet it feels amazing after trying for so long!! You might continue to lose weight at first but then start to put on at the end as you're pregnant & so it will be baby but if u stick to plan you might have a loss after you've given birth or just have a small amount left to lose! Don't get too hung up on it though, you & baby being healthy & happy is the most important thing!! You'll get lots of support here!!xx

Congratulations!!! :) x

Awesome to lose at week 41, well done you!! You should be happy, that sounds good to me, you're a lot slimmer than me looking at your stats! My SW consultant told me she gained 7 stone when she was pregnant with her first!!!!!!xx

7 stone!!!! Blimey!!! Stats are pre pregnancy, I always use the app so haven't got round to changing them. I was at target though.... I'll change them and start again once he arrives!!! :)

Congratulations on your fab news :)

Thanks ladies - I'm hoping to get to an anti-n classes so I can meet new mums but I haven't had any info on them from my MW yet.
Welcome to all the newbies and hope everyone is keeping well :) x

Well we have officially announced my pregnancy now ;-)

diet and sw is not going good. The thought of fruit or veg has been turning my stomach but went shopping today and literally had to rush hone to be sick because i stood by the fruit/veg aisle too long :-(

Well we have officially announced my pregnancy now ;-)

diet and sw is not going good. The thought of fruit or veg has been turning my stomach but went shopping today and literally had to rush hone to be sick because i stood by the fruit/veg aisle too long :-(

Oh no, you poor thing!! Are you 12 weeks now then? Shouldn't last too much longer, I went off it at the start too!! How lovely to announce, its so nice to finally be able to tell everyone!!xx

I've had rather a nice weekend! Lunch with my mum was nice, had ham & cheese jacket with salad and no cake but that was partly because Freddie was getting bored, it wasn't exactly a long leisurely lunch!! Loved Twilight, it was even better than I thought and I was very good, took 2 hifis for my HEB, pear, apple, bag of 4 syn salty popcor from M&S which I deffo recommend & I found a 4 syn pack of buttons in my bag so ate them too, reet enjoyed my feast!!

Saturday was rather quiet, hubs did overtime but afterwards we popped to a little christmas fair that his nan was helping at & Freddie was absolutey TERRIFIED of the santa!! Had a yummy tea of chicken wrapped in bacon with cheesy wedges, veg & gravy and then played scrabble watching xfactor with hubs, I won!!! Not very rock & roll but it was nice!!

Hubs gave me a lie in this morning so didn't get up until 9.20, it went fantastic and was very much needed!! When I came down neither were dressed, hubs was asleep on the sofa and it looked like a bombsite but never min, he sorted it!! Popped to Matalan & they had baby clothes hangers pack of 10 for £1, bargain!! Then went to my mother in laws and she was doing a sausage casserole & invited us to stay and went to the shops to get me some chicken breasts to have instead of the sausages so as to stick to SW which I thought was lovely!!

Meeting my friends with their little ones for a quick cuppa tomorrow (its always quick with toddlers) then gonna make an ENORMOUS vat of veg soup as I wanna start getting the freezer stocked up ready for when the little spring onion arrives!! I finish work on Thursday, whoop whoop!!!!

Apologies for the humongous post, hope you've all had a nice weekend and are feeling ok?!!xx

Eeep we have our scan wed at 3pm and find out the sex of the baby, with Imogen I was convinced she was a boy that I bet tony £5 lol how wrong was I?? This time l have no "feelings" and our friends are so divided saying boy/girl..
Aaaargh the waiting drives me nuts!! X

Eeep we have our scan wed at 3pm and find out the sex of the baby, with Imogen I was convinced she was a boy that I bet tony £5 lol how wrong was I?? This time l have no "feelings" and our friends are so divided saying boy/girl..
Aaaargh the waiting drives me nuts!! X

Exciting!!!!!! I loved finding out the sex!! We found out early at 15 weeks because I was bleeding and had to have another scan, so I didn't have the wait. I love knowing the sex, I feel like I've bonded more knowing he's a boy, probably because I can picture him more! I hope he looks like my husband, he was such a gorgeous little boy!!

Wed will be here before you know it!!! That's the day I'm waiting for too ;)

I've had rather a nice weekend! Lunch with my mum was nice, had ham & cheese jacket with salad and no cake but that was partly because Freddie was getting bored, it wasn't exactly a long leisurely lunch!! Loved Twilight, it was even better than I thought and I was very good, took 2 hifis for my HEB, pear, apple, bag of 4 syn salty popcor from M&S which I deffo recommend & I found a 4 syn pack of buttons in my bag so ate them too, reet enjoyed my feast!!

Saturday was rather quiet, hubs did overtime but afterwards we popped to a little christmas fair that his nan was helping at & Freddie was absolutey TERRIFIED of the santa!! Had a yummy tea of chicken wrapped in bacon with cheesy wedges, veg & gravy and then played scrabble watching xfactor with hubs, I won!!! Not very rock & roll but it was nice!!

Hubs gave me a lie in this morning so didn't get up until 9.20, it went fantastic and was very much needed!! When I came down neither were dressed, hubs was asleep on the sofa and it looked like a bombsite but never min, he sorted it!! Popped to Matalan & they had baby clothes hangers pack of 10 for £1, bargain!! Then went to my mother in laws and she was doing a sausage casserole & invited us to stay and went to the shops to get me some chicken breasts to have instead of the sausages so as to stick to SW which I thought was lovely!!

Meeting my friends with their little ones for a quick cuppa tomorrow (its always quick with toddlers) then gonna make an ENORMOUS vat of veg soup as I wanna start getting the freezer stocked up ready for when the little spring onion arrives!! I finish work on Thursday, whoop whoop!!!!

Apologies for the humongous post, hope you've all had a nice weekend and are feeling ok?!!xx

Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend!!

Enjoy your last week at work!! X

Exciting!!!!!! I loved finding out the sex!! We found out early at 15 weeks because I was bleeding and had to have another scan, so I didn't have the wait. I love knowing the sex, I feel like I've bonded more knowing he's a boy, probably because I can picture him more! I hope he looks like my husband, he was such a gorgeous little boy!!

Wed will be here before you know it!!! That's the day I'm waiting for too ;)

First thing I did when I found out Imogen was a girl is buy a dress :) x

Back