Pregnancy and Slimming World

I loved finding out the sex too, I couldn't imagine waiting!! I agree with B, deffo helped me bond & even more so for hubs and it was easier to pick name and sort clothes, we went out and bought some cute little boys clothes as soon as we found out about Freddie!! I'm gonna guess boy just because everyone seems to be having boys at the mo!!

Is it your induction Wednesday B or your second sweep? Hope its not dragging too much for you!

I can't believe I actually finish work this week, it doesn't feel real!!xx

I loved finding out the sex too, I couldn't imagine waiting!! I agree with B, deffo helped me bond & even more so for hubs and it was easier to pick name and sort clothes, we went out and bought some cute little boys clothes as soon as we found out about Freddie!! I'm gonna guess boy just because everyone seems to be having boys at the mo!!

Is it your induction Wednesday B or your second sweep? Hope its not dragging too much for you!

I can't believe I actually finish work this week, it doesn't feel real!!xx

Everyone is having boys at the moment!!!

Second sweep tue, induction wed.... Keep fingers crossed it happens before then!!! ;)

image-3134200666.jpg

20 week baby bump :)

Thinking of you hun! I'm like a stalker constantly checking your diary for and updates.

Can't wait to see pictures :) good luck for Wednesday.... But hoping for sooner for you!! Xx

Thinking of you hun! I'm like a stalker constantly checking your diary for and updates.

Can't wait to see pictures :) good luck for Wednesday.... But hoping for sooner for you!! Xx

Sorry Nikki, I meant to send you a message back on my diary.... I think I'd been bombarded with so many people asking me about the baby that day that I just ignored everyone!!! ;) I was not happy!!! Hope you and your bump are well!!! Xx

Oh no, you poor thing!! Are you 12 weeks now then? Shouldn't last too much longer, I went off it at the start too!! How lovely to announce, its so nice to finally be able to tell everyone!!xx

Am 12wks on Thursday. Have my dating scan with the nhs on Wednesday at 1.30pm whoo hoo! Can't wait to see baby again.

We also will be finding out the babys sex at our 20wk scan. I wouldn't be able to wait for another 6 months lol x

We weren't sure whether or not to find out the gender of our baby but we decided not to last minute. Such a big decision isn't it! Really glad we didn't now as it'll be a nice surprise :) x

Fingers crossed things gets moving today for you B, I'm so excited everytime I check on here incase you've had the baby!!! Oh, I'll have to take a look at your diary on here too!!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Laura, I bet you can't wait, its so lovely seeing them and getting a proper date to count down to!! Hopefully the 8 weeks until your 20 week scan wont drag too much with crimbo inbetween and then you can find out what your happen, its awesome when you know, feel so much more real!!

I am 35 weeks today, can't bloody believe there's only 5 weeks left and I finish work THIS WEEK, bring on Thursday!!!

I'm only in for a half day today as I've got my scan. Totally could have come back afterwards but not gonna complain that they've blocked me out for all afternoon!! Bit nervous about my scan. My scanogropher at 20 weeks said it was unlikely that the placenta will be blocking the cervix but as it was close we had to check, now the days arrived I can't help but be a bit worried as I really don't want a c-section!! Also the growth scan, I'm less nervous about this expecially as I've read how inaccurate the measurements are anyway but if he is measuring big I wouldn't wanna be induced really, I'd maybe take an early sweep but we'll just see what they say!! Keep your fingers crossed for me please ladies!!xx

Fingers crossed things gets moving today for you B, I'm so excited everytime I check on here incase you've had the baby!!! Oh, I'll have to take a look at your diary on here too!!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Laura, I bet you can't wait, its so lovely seeing them and getting a proper date to count down to!! Hopefully the 8 weeks until your 20 week scan wont drag too much with crimbo inbetween and then you can find out what your happen, its awesome when you know, feel so much more real!!

I am 35 weeks today, can't bloody believe there's only 5 weeks left and I finish work THIS WEEK, bring on Thursday!!!

I'm only in for a half day today as I've got my scan. Totally could have come back afterwards but not gonna complain that they've blocked me out for all afternoon!! Bit nervous about my scan. My scanogropher at 20 weeks said it was unlikely that the placenta will be blocking the cervix but as it was close we had to check, now the days arrived I can't help but be a bit worried as I really don't want a c-section!! Also the growth scan, I'm less nervous about this expecially as I've read how inaccurate the measurements are anyway but if he is measuring big I wouldn't wanna be induced really, I'd maybe take an early sweep but we'll just see what they say!! Keep your fingers crossed for me please ladies!!xx

Fingers crossed hunnie. No growth scans are a bit hit and miss to say the least. Told me i was small and baby would be only around 7lbs when full term. Went 6 days over and Molly came at at a very healthy 8lbs 10oz. So i was definitely all baby that time but i didn't eat much. This time around i have been eating more to try and keep sickness at bay. Yes with xmas in between it should go quick. Twenty week scan should be around mine and other halfs birthdays (beginning of Feb) and were hoping to arrange it around a tome that suits us and have Molly with us so we can all find out together is she is going to have baby brother or baby sister ;-)

Sending you labour vibes Mrs B! Can't wait to here when u have had your little boy xx

Sorry Nikki, I meant to send you a message back on my diary.... I think I'd been bombarded with so many people asking me about the baby that day that I just ignored everyone!!! ;) I was not happy!!! Hope you and your bump are well!!! Xx

Thinking of you hun :) me and bump and doing week thank you. Xx

evening all !!

well i just thought id pop on and say hello to you all..im 18 weeks and am huge!!..this is my third pregnancy so i am just telling myself that im this size because everything is already stretched - although i think it may be more to do with the amounts im actually eating!!
so to get a bit of control over what im eating i think i really should be back on the slimming world plan so that i dont end up having about 5 stone to lose once baby is here!!

i have a few questions that i would like to ask you all if that is ok just so i know im doing it properly!!

what is the best plan to follow, red and green days or extra easy?

do you have more healthy extras because of being preggers??

Do you have 10 or 15 syns each day ??

will be hopefully a regular on here now as i really need to get my brain into gear and stop reaching into the biscuit tin!!

I think your recommended on EE with an extra Hea and Heb a day and the full 15 syns.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am not doing sw too well at the moment....well actually at all.

I am 12 wk on thurs but i am feeling so sick and tired so haven't been well at all. Dont fancy anything to eat and have a huge food aversion too fruit and vegetables....not good x

evening all !!

well i just thought id pop on and say hello to you all..im 18 weeks and am huge!!..this is my third pregnancy so i am just telling myself that im this size because everything is already stretched - although i think it may be more to do with the amounts im actually eating!!
so to get a bit of control over what im eating i think i really should be back on the slimming world plan so that i dont end up having about 5 stone to lose once baby is here!!

i have a few questions that i would like to ask you all if that is ok just so i know im doing it properly!!

what is the best plan to follow, red and green days or extra easy?

do you have more healthy extras because of being preggers??

Do you have 10 or 15 syns each day ??

will be hopefully a regular on here now as i really need to get my brain into gear and stop reaching into the biscuit tin!!

Welcome & congrats!! You'll get lots of support & chat on here! Laura's right about the plan!! Hope ur feeling well!!xx

Back