Pregnancy and Slimming World

B, have you gone in for your induction now?? I hope so as we haven't heard from you, you might even have baby in your arms now! Very exciting!!

My maternity leave is off to a great start, had my hair cut this morning & my hairdresser put it in a nice up do ready for my crimbo party tonight, really looking forward to it, 3 courses, think I'll be a wee bit over my syns tonight but at least I'm not drinking!! I looked like a granny going into town earlier, wrapped a scarf round my head as its raining and didn't wanna ruin my hair, lol!

Lost 1/2 lb at SW last night, was very pleased, so total baby gain at 35 weeks is now 1 lb, whoop whoop!! I've got lots of naughty things planned this week though so baby will be growing loads this week, lol!!xx

Well done on your fab losses to date :) x

B, have you gone in for your induction now?? I hope so as we haven't heard from you, you might even have baby in your arms now! Very exciting!!

My maternity leave is off to a great start, had my hair cut this morning & my hairdresser put it in a nice up do ready for my crimbo party tonight, really looking forward to it, 3 courses, think I'll be a wee bit over my syns tonight but at least I'm not drinking!! I looked like a granny going into town earlier, wrapped a scarf round my head as its raining and didn't wanna ruin my hair, lol!

Lost 1/2 lb at SW last night, was very pleased, so total baby gain at 35 weeks is now 1 lb, whoop whoop!! I've got lots of naughty things planned this week though so baby will be growing loads this week, lol!!xx

Well done your an inspiration x

hi all

hope everyone is well.. went for my scan on wednesday and id been given to early a date to come in as i was only 18+5 days so to early to scan the heart that has to be a minimum of 19 weeks so i had the scan which was fantastic,,could see the baby drinking and kicking its legs..lying with its arms behind its head lovely
so i have to go back in two weeks so they can scan the heart least i get to see the bubs again!!

they did say that my placenta was lying a bit low but at the minute its to early to tell anything so that will have to wait until im about 32 weeks and be scanned again,i hope everything is ok with that

just wondering i know that you say the extra easy plan is the reccomended plan but do i have to follow that one.. ive always struggled a bit with the third superfree as im not a huge fan of fruit and veg especially first thing in the morning!..would i be still ok following the red and green days??

hi all

hope everyone is well.. went for my scan on wednesday and id been given to early a date to come in as i was only 18+5 days so to early to scan the heart that has to be a minimum of 19 weeks so i had the scan which was fantastic,,could see the baby drinking and kicking its legs..lying with its arms behind its head lovely
so i have to go back in two weeks so they can scan the heart least i get to see the bubs again!!

they did say that my placenta was lying a bit low but at the minute its to early to tell anything so that will have to wait until im about 32 weeks and be scanned again,i hope everything is ok with that

just wondering i know that you say the extra easy plan is the reccomended plan but do i have to follow that one.. ive always struggled a bit with the third superfree as im not a huge fan of fruit and veg especially first thing in the morning!..would i be still ok following the red and green days??

Charleybabes, I'm currently doing EE (well gettin back into it to be honest!), I don't always have the one third super free. I'm just doing it to be healthy and cut down on the rubbish until baby comes! Then I think I'll do mainly green days after to shift the pounds.

thanks mrsCC
think i'll just do what i can ... atleast it will be better than eating rubbish!!

Hey charley babes, I'm following EE loosely to cut back on the bad stuff but although I'm going over syns each day by 5 or so I'm cooking each meal s world friendly. So far I've put on 10lbs in 21 weeks of pregnancy x

Wow Skonions that is AMAZING! You have done so well to only put on 1lb! You must be chuffed! Bet it feels great to finish work - I've got 19 working days left - not that I'm counting or anything ;) That actually takes me to 18th Jan but got a week and a bit off for Christmas in the middle ! BONUS! :D
You sound like you're having a fab day too - hope you have a fab time at your party xxx

Thanks, yeah it does feel good but I've been a bit rubbish this weekend so that will deffo be going up!! Party was great thanks, really enjoyed it!!xx

hi all

Gl
ad the scan went well & Yey to getting another one!! My placenta was lying a bit low & had scan on tues to check it and it's grown upwards as it should do so all is good, I'm sure yours will too!! With extra easy I'd just try your best with the third superfree, even if it's a bit less you're still gonna be eating healthily!xx

Can't believe there's no baby news yet, I can't wait to hear!!! I had a great crimbo party, all the food was nice, veg soup, turkey dinner & chocolate mousse pudding! Just realised I never checked about raw eggs in the mousse but it was mass catering, I'm sure it won't have!! They bought out mini mince pies afterwards, I had 3, ha!! They were lush! I've gone over my syns yesterday & today as well, must try to be good tomorrow as out for hubs birthday meal tues at an American diner, they do chilli which sounds the best so I'll have the, I'll deffo end up having a pud tho if hubs does! Also he wants KFC for lunch on his bday fri & I'm out for a crimbo meal again Sat then we've got actual Christmas dinner a few days later, lol!! I can already feel the heartburn coming on just thinking about it!! My backs been really aching today, just can't find a comfy position! I'm in bed about to have an early night, fingers crossed for a decent nights sleep & hopefully I'll feel better in the morning!xx

I've had a good day today foodwise (much better than the weekend) brekkie, lunch & dinner were all on plan, syn free & yummy so treated myself to a bag of salted M&S popcorn & a snacksize Timeout, still only had 8.5 syns :)

Went to my friends this morning along with 2 others so all the toddlers played whilst we gossiped which was great but totally forgot it was christmas rhyme time at the library and santa was there, gutted, freddie would have loved it!!

Had an early night last night and felt so much better today for it, plus it feels so good knowing I don't have to get up for work tomorrow!! Got hubs birthday meal tomorrow night which is gonna be naughty but I'm really looking forward to it, I'll at least try and save my syns for the evening!!

Less than a month until my due date now, I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow, can't believe it!! Really must get my bag packed, I got a coupl of packs of the humongous pads for after birth, I remember using a lot of them last time *shudders* I've put my tens machine in my changing bag, gonna take it to the chemist to get some new sticky pads and a battery! Gonna make sure its packed by the end of the week!!xx

I planned to have no syns today as we're going out for a synful meal tonight but have eaten a mince pie & had a hot choc with cream at Starbucks, whoops!! My brekkie & lunch were on plan though & I've bought lots of food ready to batch cook SW meals whilst Freddie is in nursery tomorrow!! Gonna do mushy pea curry, a bacon & veg spicy tomato pasta sauce (was meant to be chicken but they'd sold out) also cooking some more curry cake bites ready for tasters at group on Thursday!! Will make sure I fit some lounging around in too as that is th best part of mat leave!!xx

I planned to have no syns today as we're going out for a synful meal tonight but have eaten a mince pie & had a hot choc with cream at Starbucks, whoops!! My brekkie & lunch were on plan though & I've bought lots of food ready to batch cook SW meals whilst Freddie is in nursery tomorrow!! Gonna do mushy pea curry, a bacon & veg spicy tomato pasta sauce (was meant to be chicken but they'd sold out) also cooking some more curry cake bites ready for tasters at group on Thursday!! Will make sure I fit some lounging around in too as that is th best part of mat leave!!xx

I don't blame you the mince pies seem to be the love of my life right now!!!
Good luck with batch cooking :) x

Back