Pregnancy and Slimming World

I've fallen on my bump before and I was totally fine :) it's scary but bub has so much protection, check yourself out at ER or midwife if you feel worried xx

Put on another lb :( I'm actually pretty surprised that it was only a lb and not more given how much I've eaten recently x

Today was my at home weigh home..... I chickened out! X

Aw I was terrified but just jumped on anyway.. Now 11.12 and half x

It is inevitable that we will gain weight but its strange to see the scales go up when we have been working for so long to get them down!

I was 10at 6.5lb on Xmas eve, I'm expecting to see at least 10st 9 when I next jump on. My due date has changed from a Thursday to a Sunday so I'm weighig on Sundays now... Keep my fingers crossed for Sunday! Xx

It is inevitable that we will gain weight but its strange to see the scales go up when we have been working for so long to get them down!

I was 10at 6.5lb on Xmas eve, I'm expecting to see at least 10st 9 when I next jump on. My due date has changed from a Thursday to a Sunday so I'm weighig on Sundays now... Keep my fingers crossed for Sunday! Xx

I'm a Monday :) if get c sec Wednesday lol. It's hard to gain but nevermind I will get it off again x

I'm a Monday :) if get c sec Wednesday lol. It's hard to gain but nevermind I will get it off again x

Lol when will you about your c sec? Your right it will come off again :) xx

Have appt to discuss on 10th jan :) x

Oooo exciting! I can't imagine knowing the exact date baby would be here, my aunt has had 3 c sections and each time she was prebooked in. I can't wait for my 20 week scan, I have it 14th jan, just want to get organised!! X

Oooo exciting! I can't imagine knowing the exact date baby would be here, my aunt has had 3 c sections and each time she was prebooked in. I can't wait for my 20 week scan, I have it 14th jan, just want to get organised!! X

It'll be fab knowing when I can see Isobel and get home to Imogen for a big cuddle :) x awwww are you finding out the sex? X

It'll be fab knowing when I can see Isobel and get home to Imogen for a big cuddle :) x awwww are you finding out the sex? X

Aww how exciting and what lovely names you have for you daughter and baby! Beautiful!

I'm desperate to find out the sex, mainly so I can settle on a name and but lots of colourful stuff.... If I see one more piece of yellow and beige I think I'll scream! Xx

Aww how exciting and what lovely names you have for you daughter and baby! Beautiful!

I'm desperate to find out the sex, mainly so I can settle on a name and but lots of colourful stuff.... If I see one more piece of yellow and beige I think I'll scream! Xx

Thanks very much we put lots of thought into names but most say they don't like :( anyhow our choice!
I can't bear not knowing I'm the most curious person in the world :) x

Hi everyone,
I hope you all have had lovely Christmases and not worried about what you've been eating so much because your pregnant and well it's Christmas!!!

It's been a bit of a rough time for me, baby B is completely healthy, gorgeous and gaining weight! I on the other hand got very poorly after he was delivered and ended up in intensive care. It's highly unusual, so nothing for you ladies to worry about. I lost a lot of blood and needed 2 transfusions because my blood platelets were so low, my liver stopped working, and my blood pressure shot up. However, they got it under control and we eventually made it home for Christmas. I'm still exhausted and quite dizzy but Mr B has been absolutely fantastic looking after the baby.

The only positive I can get out of this horrible situation, other than having one gorgeous baby, is that I've lost 2 stone and I only have 5lbs to go to get back to target..... However, I do look like a ghost with big black bags under my eyes!!!!

For those of you that have babies already - did any of you get night sweats after the birth?? This completely shocked me, I cannot believe how much I'm sweating during the night.... Does it last long??

Attachments

• image-151676449.jpg
    image-151676449.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 74
  • image-2341128208.jpg
    image-2341128208.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 81
Hi everyone,
I hope you all have had lovely Christmases and not worried about what you've been eating so much because your pregnant and well it's Christmas!!!

It's been a bit of a rough time for me, baby B is completely healthy, gorgeous and gaining weight! I on the other hand got very poorly after he was delivered and ended up in intensive care. It's highly unusual, so nothing for you ladies to worry about. I lost a lot of blood and needed 2 transfusions because my blood platelets were so low, my liver stopped working, and my blood pressure shot up. However, they got it under control and we eventually made it home for Christmas. I'm still exhausted and quite dizzy but Mr B has been absolutely fantastic looking after the baby.

The only positive I can get out of this horrible situation, other than having one gorgeous baby, is that I've lost 2 stone and I only have 5lbs to go to get back to target..... However, I do look like a ghost with big black bags under my eyes!!!!

For those of you that have babies already - did any of you get night sweats after the birth?? This completely shocked me, I cannot believe how much I'm sweating during the night.... Does it last long??

Oh my goodness b you poor thing. I was very poorly after I had Imogen so totally sympathise with you but thankfully you have a supportive hubby.
Your little man is so cute, well done for losing nearly all baby weight so quickly :) x

Hi everyone,

Your baby is so gorgeous, sorry for your rough time and yes the sweating thing goes haywire, a few times I had to bath in the middle of the night, I was told its just your body adjusting and yes it definitely goes away! Glad your partner/hubby is looking after you and glad your on the road to recovery. Again congratulations on your baby. Well done, get plenty rest :) xx

Hi everyone,

Congrats B, what a little stunner!! Whats his name? Poor you having such a hard start to motherhood must have been scary for both you & Mr B! Glad you're on the mend and made it home for christmas!! I didn't suffer night sweats myself but have heard of it, hope it passes soon!! Can't believe you've lost 2 stone already, not the nicest way to lose it though! How are you settling in to motherhood then?xx

Just wrote a huge post and its gone, grrrrrrrrr!!!

I had a great crimbo, hope you all did too? Got totally spoilt but not as much as Freddie, it looks like Toys R Us at our house!! I really enjoyed the christmas food, i was a bit naughty in the week leading up and didn't hold back at all christmas day and boxing day although brekkie was SW and I put on 5 lbs this week at group, ha ha!! I didn't feel bad though as a little bit was baby but most of it was chocolate and I really enjoyed it, christmas is only once a year and I thoroughly enjoyed it!! Got straight back on plan 27th though, having low syn or syn free meals and snacks and saving all my syns for a few of my chocolates in the evening, yum!!

I feel enormous now and so tired, 37 weeks 4 days, can't believe its so close, now that crimbo is out of the way I'm happy for him to come wheneve, just can't wait to meet him!!!xx

Just wrote a huge post and its gone, grrrrrrrrr!!!

I had a great crimbo, hope you all did too? Got totally spoilt but not as much as Freddie, it looks like Toys R Us at our house!! I really enjoyed the christmas food, i was a bit naughty in the week leading up and didn't hold back at all christmas day and boxing day although brekkie was SW and I put on 5 lbs this week at group, ha ha!! I didn't feel bad though as a little bit was baby but most of it was chocolate and I really enjoyed it, christmas is only once a year and I thoroughly enjoyed it!! Got straight back on plan 27th though, having low syn or syn free meals and snacks and saving all my syns for a few of my chocolates in the evening, yum!!

I feel enormous now and so tired, 37 weeks 4 days, can't believe its so close, now that crimbo is out of the way I'm happy for him to come wheneve, just can't wait to meet him!!!xx

Wow not long left :) x

Back