Pregnancy and Slimming World

Glad 2 hear yer bookin in appointment went well n fingers x'd 4 gettin signed off. I'v got mine next Fri n I'm REALLY hopin 2 get my scan appointment thru asap after that as I'm totally cravin a proper due date rather than my gesstimate! lol!

Lol i dont even have a gesstimate date the midwife left it blank x

Today has been good sw wise, so far but oh boy do i feel like jumping into a bathful of chocolate. Feeling so low and down today since yesterday when i realised my husband new work hours will mean that i wont be able to get to my sw class every other week. I have tried doing sw from home in the past but have failed miserably so know i wont be able to do it without going to class and staying. There are morning classes but it will be such a rush and i wont be able to stay and most probably not be able to get there on time. Dont know if my c will be supportive and maybe let me do what the shift workers do or i will have to leave sw classes. Sorry for the ramble these things really affect me badly :(

Today has been good sw wise, so far but oh boy do i feel like jumping into a bathful of chocolate. Feeling so low and down today since yesterday when i realised my husband new work hours will mean that i wont be able to get to my sw class every other week. I have tried doing sw from home in the past but have failed miserably so know i wont be able to do it without going to class and staying. There are morning classes but it will be such a rush and i wont be able to stay and most probably not be able to get there on time. Dont know if my c will be supportive and maybe let me do what the shift workers do or i will have to leave sw classes. Sorry for the ramble these things really affect me badly :(

That sucks hun! Hopefully yer consultant will b understanding n sort things out 4 u - fingers x'd! x

Great news about your booking in appointment going well & your scan date!! Plus well done for getting back on track, it does make me feel better when I'm eating well, what a shame to then find out you wont be able to attend every week, we've got lots of classes in my town on different days and times, hopefully you could alternate between 2 or something, it'd be a shame to not go!! I don't think I could stick to it without group!!xx

I was naughty foodwise yesterday, was going out for dinner for a friends 30th so planned to at least save my syns and healthy extras to negate some of the damage but no, had all my syns and stuff before dinner then ate 2 bread rolls with tonnes of butter, veg soup, salmon en croute with dianne sauce and asparagus then white chocolate cheesecake, ha!!! Back on it today though, all my meals and snack were syn free and used all my syns for dairy box choccies, yum yum!!

No signs of labour at all yet, just the same braxton hicks I've been having for weeks but still not due for 10 days! Doesn't feel real still!!xx

I cant stick to it either without going to group either so really hope my c is supportive with this new dilemma. There are several classes but i would only be able to get to the morning ones when my husband is on a late shift and with getting my daughter ready for nursery and feeding and dressing my other 2 children i dont think there will be time as non of the classes are near!
Your allowed to be naughty especially as you are so near your due date x
I wish i felt healthy on sw too but i feel like i inflated balloon right now lol!

Me four! Fruit and Veg (in the food aisles) still making me feel sick can't even look at them. Had a sicky week this well throwing up at least 4 times in the morning :-( i can't on a daily or even hourly basis know what i want to est i go off things so easily, i could want it one minute and next minute it makes me feel sick to think about it :-( can't stick to sw at all dare not get on the scales.

15 weeks now thou Yey should feel baby move soon. X

Me four! Fruit and Veg (in the food aisles) still making me feel sick can't even look at them. Had a sicky week this well throwing up at least 4 times in the morning :-( i can't on a daily or even hourly basis know what i want to est i go off things so easily, i could want it one minute and next minute it makes me feel sick to think about it :-( can't stick to sw at all dare not get on the scales.

15 weeks now thou Yey should feel baby move soon. X

Aww shame, haven't been sick this time but of nausea that's all but I can remember the sickness from daughter it was terrible I'd cry all day with exhaustion and hunger. Yet I still put on 4 stone lol. It's all different this time :) x

Hi ladies! Not been posting on here for an age! Congrats to everyone who has had baby news since I was last on here! So many SW babies!

I'm now 31 weeks! Can't believe how quick its going although I also feel like I've been preggers forever cos I found out about 4/5 weeks. I finish work in four weeks and it cannot come quick enough!! I'm sick to the back teeth of everyone saying 'How will we cope without you?!'

SW wise, I'd been off and on for a long time but got really back into it before xmas when my GTT scared me! Thankfully all clear! But since new year I've been 100% on plan. I'm determined this year will be a year of eating healthily!

I have been soooooo hungry the last few days tho! Has anyone else found this in the last trimester?! I think I got through five meals yesterday! Am just making sure its all SW friendly stuff I'm munching on!

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

I'm being so crap at following the plan!! Ugh x

Don't worry about it at all! I've been like that too! Had grand intentions of being super healthy during pregnancy but it doesn't quite work out like that! It's only been the last couple of weeks I've gotten back into SW properly.

Don't worry about your weight either! You've got a similar starting weight to what I had and I'm about 12st 9 now at 31 weeks. Just eat healthy when you can and don't worry about it until after baby arrives!

Don't worry about it at all! I've been like that too! Had grand intentions of being super healthy during pregnancy but it doesn't quite work out like that! It's only been the last couple of weeks I've gotten back into SW properly.

Don't worry about your weight either! You've got a similar starting weight to what I had and I'm about 12st 9 now at 31 weeks. Just eat healthy when you can and don't worry about it until after baby arrives!

Well I've promised myself I'll try harder now that we're back home. :) hard after so long o just munching whatever as I'm not biggest fruit and veg lover lol x

Well I've promised myself I'll try harder now that we're back home. :) hard after so long o just munching whatever as I'm not biggest fruit and veg lover lol x

I've gone off a lot of fruit and veg since falling pregnant. I'm not as bad as I was, but I still can't stomach things I used to love like brocolli! And too much fruit gives me a bad belly now! I tend to eat a lot of peas and sweetcorn now. Probably not ideal, but its some veg which must be good for baby!

I love peas and some sweetcorn and I'm trying to not focus on forcing a 1/3 super free but just putting what I can stomach on my plate and mainly trying not up beat myself up about it. My Hubbie has agreed to eat better so I have a "buddy" all it took was a lot of bribing!!x

Back